Other Irons:

Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off

Very Nice Iron!

from Belmar, NJ

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I got the Sunbeam 4229 Iron with Auto-Off as a gift and it does and has always worked well! It heats up to temperature quickly and has the Auto-Off feature which is great if you walk away and forget you left the iron on. It is easy to put it on the setting you need and you can also use the steam setting feature if needed. I don't think this is one of the pricier irons but I like it and it works great for me!

It heats up quickly & works well on my clothes.

Safety
It has the Auto-Off feature which is a plus!

I have not had to clean it.

Very simple and easy to use.

It seems to be a sturdy product.

It has a nice modern look to it.

• Safety:

Sunbeam 4229 Iron Love it!!

from Odenville, AL

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I love this iron. I have had it about 2wks now and as soon as you plug it in it's hot!!  Smooth glide over clothing like silk.  Nonstick grid and self cleaning.  Has monitor to show when the iron has totally cooled down for storage and auto shut off.  Self pulling cord inside iron for easy storage and swivel.  Great iron

No Wrinkles in this Iron!

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I got this iron for my wedding this past February (was someone giving a hint? ;) and although I have not used it every day, I have used it several times. I am not you normal ironer. I dislike ironing, and so, I iron as little as possible. I'd rather stick my clothes in the dryer again than iron. But there have been several times when I've needed to iron something, where the wrinkles just **won't** come out in the dryer. These have been some more delicate fabrics. This iron is easy to use and understand. I didn't even have to use the instruction manual. It is labeled well and for an inconsistent user like myself, it works perfectly. It's compact in size, balances on its end well, and does not burn or singe the countertop. The settings are accurate, and it does not leak when there is water in it for steaming. Its design is shaped well to hold, and the cord is long enough to reach an outlet more than a foot away (which is a pro for me!).

Sunbeam iron is a joy to use...and I don't like to iron.

from Saint Johns, FL

Comments about Sunbeam Iron with Auto Shut-off:

My iron was given to me as a gift when I moved back into my home after being out of the country for nearly 7 years. I don't like to iron, so did not want to even keep it, BUT I know that on occasion, as iron is needed so I hung on to it. Last night I needed to iron some napkins for company and the iron moves SO smoothly. There is no drag at all and the cord is long enough that it does not get in the way. I like the light that tells me when the iron is hot enough to use since I don't like burning myself to test the plate. I do wish that it had a rewindable cord...that would make it perfect.