Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Cold & Flu Relief, Nasal Relief, Sore Throat Relief
Sudafed
Sudafed PE Severe Cold

Sudafed PE Severe Cold

this has the strongest medicine you get otc

Comments about Sudafed PE Severe Cold:

My doctor recommended this sudafed product to me. He also told me it was basically prescription strength and is the stuff he and his family use. I was really happy with it, and it gives me relief pretty quickly, and lasts for about 6 to 8 hours. I do have to request it from behind my pharmacy counter, so that is something you should know.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

Sudafed Severe Cold Will Knock Out Almost ANYTHING!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Sudafed PE Severe Cold:

When I get sick, I always get hit VERY hard and need a lot to keep the symptoms at bay. When I got a terrible cold, I was extremely miserable and didn't know what to do as anything I tried wouldn't help...if it did anything at all it was brief, for an hour or two. My mother had enough and got me some Sudafed PE Severe Cold. Within 10 minutes, I felt completely clear, I could breathe through my nose and I didn't have a heavy feeling. I was able to get through my day, at least 8 hours, without complaint. Since then, I never take anything else, but I have taken better care of myself as well. When I do get sick now it's just a couple days and I grab this, it makes the duration easy. Also since then I now have to get it behind the counter, which is the only real downside but it's just a minor inconvenience. I highly recommend this product because it ACTUALLY WORKS!

Congestion Relief
After taking this product, I was completely clear within 10-30 minutes.

Chest Congestion Relief
In conjunction with sinus relief, I am clear for hours.

Relief of Aches & Pains
This product contains acetaminophen, which I also take for migraines, cramps, and other aches. Always works!

Cough Suppression
I experience no to very mild, infrequent coughs while using this product, for up to 8 hours.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

Sudafed Severe Cold kicks butt

from Downieville, CA

Comments about Sudafed PE Severe Cold:

I've tried many different cold medicines to keep my head attached to my body during a cold.**  Sudafed PE Multi-Symptom Severe Cold** worked pretty good.  It dried up my runny nose and helped sort out the stuffiness in my head.  There's nothing worse than having a full day of things to do and feeling miserable and groggy.  **Sudafed PE **didn't keep me from doing the things I needed to do.

I also like the little packets **Sudafed PE** comes in.  You can break off a few and put them in your purse, pocket, or desk at work and have them whenever you need them.

**Sudafed PE** keeps me going.