Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

StriVectin-SD Eye Cream Really Surprised Me!

StriVectin-SD Eye Cream really, really worked for me! It was surprising how much of a difference it made, once I gave it a chance!

I was very skeptical at...Read complete review

I was very skeptical at first, and only used it a few times, when I thought at first that it wasn't "moisturizing" enough and stopped.

After running out of my other moisturizing eye cream, I remembered I still had the StriVectin and just after a few days realized that indeed it was working, and that the eye cream was just really being absorbed and doing its deep treatment "job".

Now I am so glad I am using it and am very pleased with the results, since it has been a few weeks now, I can really see a dramatic difference in the crows feet area of my eyes. I won't tell you my exact age! but I am over 45 and so erasing or fighting crow's feet is very important for me. I also noticed a feeling of "tighter and brighter" skin around my eyes which is a great additional benefit.

I am pleased to know that I am giving my delicate eye area the best! ( instead of something oily that just sits on the surface!) It is well worth the price!

Results Not Comparable to Price

I "won" a StriVectin-SD Eye Cream. For years, I wanted to try it and heard good things about it, but thought it was too pricey to risk spending the money without trying it first. So, I was anxious to give it a go and see how it worked and if I liked the results, would have definitely thought about putting on my "gotta have" list. I'm in my 50's and have a few eye wrinkles but nothing serious and look younger than my age (most figure me 7-10 year younger than I actually am) BUT, I do have a tendency for dark circles and when insomnia strikes my middle-aged body, the "bags" do show up. I have been faithfully trying it, but see no above-average difference than any other over-the-counter product I've used to moisturize around the eyes. Previous to receiving the Strivectin I was using Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex which I actually found to be much better in minimizing any fine wrinkles and making my dark circles look less prominent. StriVectin is not cheap, and for the price they want for this product, it should be producing much better results. Save your money and buy an over-the-counter high end eye cream or spend your money wastefully for a "designer" skin care product that will give you average results. Good, but not great in my opinion.

Not worth the price. Many other over-the-counter eye moisturizers can give you the same results.

Was harsh on my sensitive skin

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I bought this product because I started to notice fine lines under my eyes. I am in my mid thirties and trying to control wrinkles in the eye area.
I have sensitive skin that tends to break out easily, and have to watch which products I use.
This product was expensive, but you really do not need a lot at all, so it will last a long time. I applied it at night before bed and it absorbed really well. It did not irritate my under eyes, or cause any redness. I used it for about a week before noticing that the skin under my eyes was starting to crack and peel. It was causing the skin to dry out and my makeup would get heavy in that are and crack.
I think this is a good product that works, however it is just to strong for my sensitive skin.

Absorption
This cream really absorbed well and did not leave my eyes looking greasy or oily.

This product did reduce the appearance of fine lines, however it dried out my skin under the eye.

StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate Offers Slight Improvements

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

After having my second child, I noticed that my eyes were looking really tired (due to all the late nights) and the wrinkles around my eyes were looking much more pronounced. I researched a number of different eye creams and decided to give Stri-Vecting SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles a chance.

I easily picked it up at my local drug store and was impressed by the fact that it wasn't overly expensive. I also liked the fact, after opening the box, that the tube was really easy to use and I didn't have to worry about wasting any product.

After about 2 weeks of using this product I did notice a change in the skin around my eyes. The wrinkles looked less pronounced and some of the finer ones had seemed to disappear.

I think this is a good product for those who are looking for an option to treat a few fine lines, but not those who are looking to get rid of deeper lines. Since I wasn't expecting a miracle cure I was very pleased with the results of using Stri-Vectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles.

Made my skin break out

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I did not have a very good experience with this product. I don't have deep wrinkles around my eyes, but I have been looking for an eye cream or serum to help minimize what I do have and prevent new wrinkles from forming. This concentrate did neither. In fact, after using it for a few weeks, it actually made the skin around my eyes break out. I wasn't sure if this product was definitely the culprit, at first, so I quit using it for a little while until my skin cleared up, then I tried again--and my skin again broke out in little sore red spots. So this is not only way too harsh for my skin, but it also yielded no results I could notice whatsoever--not for my lines, and not for my dark circles, either. I do have more issues with dark circles than most people (they are hereditary), and honestly I have yet to find a product that noticeably helps them, so I'm not as upset about that. But I definitely want something gentler and more effective than this turned out to be, for wrinkles.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

The only eye cream I will ever use!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I have used many eye creams/serums/lotions and my eyes always get watery, even though I am careful to stay clear of the eye itself. I was reluctant to use another eye cream but it came with my StriVectin set I purchased and what do you know; It made my whole eye area soft and relaxed looking. I recommend this to any my age (52). The texture of the cream is itself is light and goes on smoothly, don't feel an oily residue like with some of the eye creams on the market. My skin around my eyes looks dewy, even the next morning when getting ready for the day. I have always worried what i would do for my wrinkles around my eyes since I didn't use eye creams. But since finding the eye cream I have a complete regimen for my face. I only use it in the evenings when I take the most care of my skin. I like to peppy for morning time. Oh, and one more comment; you only have to use to minimalist amount for both eyes. This tube lasts a long time.

The eyes have it!

from Barnesville, GA

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

Eye products are always an iffy situation for me. I want them to work, I don't want extra steps, and I don't want to end up with puffy, red eyes. I really liked the performance of this product as well as the ease and gentleness.

Absorption
The product absorbed in a reasonable amount of time - not instantly, but we're not cooking grits here! I have very dry skin, so I base "reasonable" on the amount of time it takes for all of my products to absorb. I was pleased.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have experienced no problems with clogged pores as a result of using this product. I am always amused by directions to "avoid eye area" on products intended for use on or around eyes, but some products do tend to clog pores and cause irritation around the eyes. I am the Queen of eye irritants - smells, textures, whatever, I am very picky about my eye creams. This product, like all of the StrVectin products, has proven to perform above expectations without irritation.

My wrinkles did not disappear, but a noticeable diminishing of lines has occurred.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Has really helped my fine lines around my eyes

from Norwalk, CA

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I received a promotional free trial size of StriVectin's SD Eye cream and gave it a fair try every night for about a week. It's a bit thick, so I put a little on the back of my hand and swirled it with my finger to warm it up and get it a little thinner. A little goes a long way, so try just a dab's worth at first until you can judge how much is right for you. I patted the cream around the top, side and under my eyes. You don't want to smear it on as that can cause wrinkles by itself...just pat it on with your finger tip. It dries completely so don't worry that it will come off on your pillow case, if you use it at night like I do. The next morning you will find the smooth texture left by the cream around your eyes. I loved it so much I won't use anything else. Everyone's results will be different, but I would definitely give it a try.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Let your eyes relax. A soft, hydrated feeling in moments.

from Canoga Park, CA

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

Not just for the eyes anymore. This product is pricey, but try it and see the difference. I use this for smile lines along my nose. When used regularly, I notice the difference for weeks after I stop (just to see what would happen)

Absorption
Never feels oily. Just give it a few moments to absorb before applying eye makeup

Results Not Comparable to Price

from Derry, NH

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I LOVE StriVectin-SD, great for tired moms!

from Wadsworth, OH

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I have an eight month old daughter who doesn't like to sleep so I have dark under eye cirles quite frequently and look tired all of the time because I get no sleep so I really need an under eye cream that delivers it's promises of making me look less like a zombie and more like a human being. I just recently started using StriVectin-SD and I can honestly say it's one of the best under eye creams that I've ever used. I don't even use it everyday and I can already notice a difference. I look more refreshed, my under eye cirles are diminshed, the lines and wrinkles around my eyes look less noticable and my skin overall looks better. I love the slighty minty, fresh scent the cream has too, not harsh or overpowering like some other eye creams I've used. The only con to this product is that it's a little pricy, but I guess you have to pay a little extra if you want good results! My mother and I both love this product, I highly recommend to any new, first time Mom!!

My skin feels firmer using Strivectin

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Works well and the skin around my eyes look great

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about StriVectin-SD SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles:

I signed up for a free sample from StriVectin-SD of their Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles and have been using it for about 3 weeks now. This product can be pricey so it isn't something I would have bought without being able to try it first. I must admit that it does seem to work well, feels great when I put it on around my eyes, and has little or no scent which is nice. It came in this itty-bitty tube so I didn't think it would last very long, but a little goes a long way! The little tube I received will probably last for a whole month! When it is gone, I'll return to my usual eye moisturizer just for the cost factor, but if someone has the cash, I would definitely recommend this product to them if they wanted to buy it. I do feel that my Garnier eye cream works just as well though!