Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Worth its weight in gold!

I do not know how long this can and cannot be. However, as a person who was blessed with a free sample of this product, has to talk about it. I was very skeptical about the claims I have heard and read. But the first morning after applying this product I definitely noticed a difference. My pores appreared smaller, my skin clearer, firmer, softer, even toned. I had never experienced any product that does all of this so quickly. It is so light and airy to put on. A small dropper full will cover your face and neck. It does not take much. You put it on a clean face, before any moisturizer if you use that, and go to bed. In the morning you will wake up and definitely see and feel a difference. I went to purchase it from a local department store here, and boy I was a little sticker shocked! So I went for a week without it, and decided this is one product that I cannot live without and will pay the costs. It is well worth it. In my opinion there definitely is no false claims about this product. Just give it a try, you will not be sorry!  I can also tell it is helping with my acne problem.

This Night Eye Repair Will Do A Fair Job On Your Eyes

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex will make your eyes look a little younger, especially in the morning. I think you will see results within a couple of weeks, if you use it nightly. It will make your eyes look younger because it has anti-aging properties. It does a good job at hydrating my eyes. It seems to lessen the puffiness as well. I was happily surprised when it faded the dark circles under my eyes. I get dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. Lack of sleep is one of my biggest problems. I have very few wrinkles. The ones I do have this stuff will minimize them. The skin under my eyes does feel softer and smoother to the touch after several uses. I think it has some collagen in its ingredients, which must be what helps. The texture is okay because it feels like a mixture of cream, but mostly gel. It is not oily. It feels that way to me. It absorbs quickly and it does not clog my pores. It will probably work on oily skin and acne-prone skin. It does not have much of a smell to it, but what I do smell I like. You do not get a lot of this in the classy container it comes in, which is very small. It is not going to last very long. The container it comes in looks very expensive, and that is because it is. Overall, I think it does a fair job on my eyes. It is too pricey for the way it works, so I only give it (3 STARS).

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye did nothing for me.

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye did nothing for me. This is a product that has been around for a long time. I have read that many people really love it. But I have tried it several times and have never seen any noticeable results.

This is a product that is very often in the "gift with purchase" packages for Estee Lauder. I love Estee Lauder products and I really enjoy trying their products in the sample sizes. After I try the sample size products, I often end up buying a full-size of it if I like it.

But the Advanced Night Repair Eye didn't do anything. It has no (or little) scent and it does absorb well. I used it every night until the bottle was empty (TWICE!). I just added it to my nightly face care routine. But after the month or so, nothing happened. I would never buy this product, because the full-sized bottle is pretty expensive.

I didn't find anything wrong with it. It didn't smell bad. It didn't clog my pores. It didn't dry my face or make me break out in any way. But I really saw NO results. So my overall rating is just a 6. It might work for you!

really good

from San Diego ca

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I used this eye cream to help get rid of my dark circles, and fine lines. I am starting to believe that this is the best eye cream ever. It is a miracle when I wake up in the morning, and I see no darkness under my eyes. I have bad dark circles they are mostly from genetics, and only partially from not getting enough sleep on some nights. This eye cream fades darkness in only a week of use for me I only used it at night. Its too greasy for me to use in the daytime since it is a very rich thick cream. It does not break me out or give those strange bumps on my under eye skin. I have not noticed it clogging pores either so that is just great for me. This eye cream leaves my under eyes feeling hydrated, and soft it takes the dryness and dullness I sometimes get. It keeps my eyes bright, and awake I'm starting to feel young again even when I have those late nights out. A little product goes a long way. What I do to apply it is dab my clean ring finger once into the pot then rub both of my ring fingers together. Then gently pat product all around my orbital bone until distributed evenly. It takes a minute to absorb, but I like that it is rich it seems to help soothe away those tired eyes. The reason why I only dip my finger in once into the pot is because it is very expensive and I do not contaminate the product which will make the product go rancid faster. I highly recommend this product to you ladies that have dark circles.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Works really well for me

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I only started applying this Advanced Night Repair Eye when I turn 29 as I noticed I have deep lines under my eyes now. I got this as a sample together with Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum. It doesn't sting or burn your eyes. I like the texture of this also because it doesn't feel wet and heavy. When you apply this it feels really light on your skin and the scent is really mild as well. Now I have the bigger bottle but I still haven't open it because I have 3 more samples left to used. It may be expensive but it's worth it for the results of using this really gives you the satisfaction. Now I see the results under my eyes the lines it's not so deep anymore and I will continue using this to keep me look younger.

Absorption
It absorbs really well in your skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don't think it clogs pores at all for it doesn't clogged mine.

Very well as the result on my deep lines under my eyes is not lessen.

Nice eye cream

from Edina, MN

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream is a very nice product for the sensitive eye area. I bought a few products from Estee Lauder online and this was one of the sample that came with them in the mail. I am always interested in eye products as I like to to care of that area of my face. This was very nice. It has a very smooth, silky texture that is light and absorbs rapidly in the eye area. It is kind of in between a gel and cream. It does not sting or irritate the eye area and leaves it hydrated and smooth, without grease and oil buildup. I like that it kind of has a cooling effect, so it is relaxing and soothing after wearing eye makeup the whole day. I think this is a product that is great for ages 30 and up. It is important to start taking care of your face and eye area at a younger age, but I think this product is perfect for that age group. I really enjoyed the product and would like to buy the full size one, as even the sample lasted me a long time.

This Night Eye Repair Will Do A Fair Job On Your Eyes

from Stockton, CA

Very Similar to Advanced Night Repair Concentrate

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I haven't found that the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex to be very effective, even when I apply generously and try to help it sink in better. I have gotten better results when I use a hydrating moisturizer and Advanced Night Repair; first I apply Night Repair, then the moisturizer, which seals in the product.If this method isn't moisturizing enough for you, I would recommend that you apply a thick layer of a hydrating mask, like yogurt. In my opinion, if you already use Advanced Night Repair, buying this product is probably a waste of money.

Although I'm giving this only 3 stars, I still think this is a good product--it just does not seem very effective by itself. I have used the Night Repair before, and this eye complex is pretty much just a moisturizer and Advanced Night Repair. This product treats dryness, puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles; it just needs a little help doing so.

good eye cream

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I have sensitive skin. So it has been hard to find good skin care products for me. Overall, this eye cream is pretty good. I have been using it for a long time. It is very light and could be easily absorbed. The sense is very light as well, which is always good for me since I am very sensitive with the smell. I use this at night because it does not have SPF like some other day time eye cream I like. So it is less burden for my skin. I do think this product has temporary repair function because I do see the difference in the morning after I started using it. As for long term, it is not as stunning. Even so, I will still keep using it. I believe this is new version of this product. I don't know what changed in ingredient. Somehow I like the old version a little more.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Estee Lauder help maintain your look with Advanced Night Repair.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I have received 3 of the sample size Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Complex. I get them when I buy my Estee perfume, and get 6 or 7 free items with it.

The sample bottle looks exactly the same as the bigger one, but contains .25 fluid ounce (7 ml) of serum.

Upon opening it, it has a very faint feminine smell. The night repair looks like slightly dirty water, is thicker than water, and has a slight gel form.

I apply it to the under eye area. It looks wet for a few minutes, and then disappears. My eye area stays hydrated, although I do use a moisturizer every day.

When I check on the lines around my eyes, they are not improved, but don't look any worse. At my age, that has to be a good thing.

I won't be shelling out major bucks to buy a full size one, but all the time I am given them for free, I am happy to use it.

Absorption
Gone in a few minutes.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin looks fresh, and alive.

It doesn't get rid of lines, fill lines, but it does put moisture back into my eye area.

Keep Skin Looking Younger

from Webster Springs, WV

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

I have tried many products for my skin. I am willing to pay more for a product that works. I love Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex. It is thick so it does not fun in my eyes while I sleep. I could see and feel the difference after just a couple weeks of us. The first night, my skin felt so soft. Each day it stayed feeling soft longer.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex is great

from Guaynabo, PR

Comments about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye:

Estee Lauder Advanced Night  Repair Eye Recovery Complex is an excellent product. I have tried  many eye creams for puffiness,  dryness,  dark circles and fine lines, none of them combined those properties as well as Advanced Night Repair . Least but not last , this wonderful product has a silky serum gel gel texture without that oliy, smudging feeling in your eyes before  you try to apply make up in hurry or will make tingle your eyes with contact lenses  .It is great for contact lens as wearers, party girls or workaholics to hide  and improve the appearance of  dark circles , puffiness after too much work or a long night.

If I will have to choose  the "Dream Team "of skin care products , Estee Lauder Advanced Night  Repair Eye Recovery Complex definitely will be the playmaker.  But as the Dream Team players you will have to pay a high price if you want great results.