Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Totally delivers on its promise

I had very dark circles with puffiness and fine wrinkles below my eyes, within days of use, they had remarkably improved!!  I have very sensitive eyes, as well as sensitive skin, and found this product to be soothing, not at all irritating!! It is moisturizing, without being greasy.   A little goes a long long way, and the product is designed to use all of it the way the pump is constructed, it is actually a bargain, despite the initial shock value of the price, it is well well worth the money....If I could only afford one product to use on my face this would be it, although I like all the arbonne skin products that I have tried:)

Seems to help

I didn't buy this eye cream directly, but recieved it as a bonus in the Arbonne Clear Advantage kit.  I have noticed a difference in using the cream than in not using it at all.  I do not use it everyday; only along with the acne products.  I am only 22, so I am not too worried about anti-aging yet.  However, as a college student, I do stay up late on a lot of nights, and my eyes get all puffy with dark circles when I wake up in the morning.  This cream seems to help relieve those symptoms.  My make-up consultants, when they try to sell me their eye cream, change their minds, and comment on how great my eyes look!

I can't comment too much on the anti-aging powers of this cream, as I don't have many wrinkles yet.  From what I can tell, it seems to make the appearance of them smaller and finer.

By itself, the cream is expensive, but it goes a long way.  I've had it for over a year and there's still plenty left.  I'm not interested in buying eye creams or anti-aging products yet, but from what I've experienced from this product, I'd say it's worth buying.

It really works.

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

As a woman who's nearing my forties, I am definitely self conscious about the wrinkles that are starting to outline my face. I am beginning to get crows feet, and more wrinkles, especially right under my eyelid, and it didn't seem to be going away. That's when my friend recommended the Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme, and at first I was quite skeptic.
It applied smoothly and fine, not sticky or anything uncomfortable. The area under my eye is extremely sensitive, but this luckily did not cause any reactions, especially since I forgot to test a little of it on my skin at first.
This creme actually works, but it takes a while. I applied steadily for a week and experienced little to no difference. However, after a month or so, I really began to see results. Of course, my wrinkles didn't magically disappear overnight, but they seemed to be getting less deep.
Overall, highly recommend.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I really liked the results I saw from this product.

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

Late me state up front that I do not like the scent of the skincare line from Arbonne. However, after getting past that initial problem, I found that this product in particular was extremely effective. I really like it and used every single last drop that I could squeeze out of the bottle. Then, I eagerly went through my sample for travel. I think this product delivers on what it claims. I think it really does help to repair the fine lines and wrinkles in the hard-to-help eye area. This area of the face is so sensitive and is so prone to clogs in the pores if the product tries to be too rich. This cream actually finds the perfect balance for the eye area. It stays on well, does not clog pores, and works.

Absorption
I like the feel going on my skin. I also like the it absorbs well. I feel like the product stays on well enough to actually have time to be effective at what it does.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This is the best eye cream I have used as far as not clogging pores.

I think this is one of the few products I have tried that actually reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I feel in love with this product last year!

from Norman, OK

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

Arbonne makes the best products and this is one of their best ones!

Absorption
I put this on and wait a minute to let it absorb into my skin before I begin my regular morning make-up routine. This does an excellent job on my puffy, baggy eyes! I can't believe the difference it has made.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to break-outs but I have never had an issue with this product! It's perfect.

I should have taken a picture of before and after when I began using this product. My sister made a comment that it looked like I was finally getting more sleep! No...it's the Arbonne that makes my eyes look great!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Helps hide dark circles and spots

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

A friend suggest that I try this product from airbonne and when I did finally purchase it I purchased the RE9 series of products. I love this product which is not only helpful for reducing the fine lines (over time! it is NOT immediate or drastic), it is a great eye mositure too. It is not greasy and will not irrate your eyes. In addition there are some added benifits. The product reduces the dark circles and even dark spots on your face. I know it is not a claim of the products but it works! Probably the only negative I can say is that the products are expensive. But I do feel they are worth the price.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I have never found anything better

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

I became a consultant just so I could buy these products at cost and oh what a deal that is, the eye cream lasts me about 6 months, and all the other antiaging products they offer are just as GREAT!  I never cared about my skin until I tried this product

You have to try it to believe it!

from Garland, TX

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

All the products in the Arbonne RE9 line are amazing, but the eye cream is my fav.  I noticed a difference within 2 days of usage and it just got better and better.  It keeps puffiness at bay and prevents more fine lines from appearing.  Also makes the ones I already have less noticable.  You need to try it for yourself.  You will not be disappointed.

This product minimized lines within three days-it works!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

I first used this product after noticing my sister-in-law's skin. Her fine lines/wrinkles visibly decreased and I wanted to begin a good skincare regimen too. I had been using products from the mall that smelled good but didn't produce any results. Arbonne products absolutely do!

REpair Corrective Eye Creme doesn't work as well as advertised

from Beloit, WI

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

After reading intensively about Arbonne skin care products I was excited to try all their products.  I purchase the entire skin care regime with high hopes.of reducing wrinkles and fine lines around my eye area.

After using the products on a daily basis for 30 days, I'm sorry to say I did not notice any visible difference around my eyes.  The other products in the skin care regime did soften my skin but did not diminish any wrinkles or lines.  I would not recomment purchasing the REpair Corrective Eye Creme.

Arbonne's NutriMin C Corrective Eye Cream makes wrinkles fade!

from Chadds Ford, PA

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

Are dry skin and wrinkles becoming more and more noticeable around your eyes?  My eyes were suddenly making me look older than I am.  They needed help - fast!  I wanted a pure product; one that uses quality ingredients and wouldn't have negative side effects. NutriMin C Corrective Eye Creme softened the skin around my eyes and really reduced the crows feet and wrinkles under my eyes.  It's gentle, non-irritating, and a pure product.  I use it morning and night.  The texture of this product is light, effeftive, and dries without being gooey.  It keeps my eyes looking good for hours.

I also found that the eye cream works well in tandem with the Arbonne NutriMin Serum. Many other eye creams irritate my eyes.  This one irritates them less than others. My eyes are very sensitive and I have dry-eye; so I still experience a little bit of irritation with this cream. I'm really enjoying the Arbonne products as a whole.  I get them from an individual dealer (the way Avon works), only the products are much better than Avon.  I also get them online.

I'm really glad I found this line of products.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I love Arbonne re9 Eye Creme so much I could marry it!

from Kingsport, TN

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REpair Corrective Eye Creme:

If you need a product that really, really works for your dark circles or puffiness under your eyes, fine lines, crows feet, whatever....you simply must try this.  It is only available through an Arbonne consultant but ask your consultant to help you get a good deal or at least for a free sample.  I ordered mine after trying it at a party.  I suggest that you try it on one eye first, to have something to compare it to.  You will really see a difference in just a few minutes!  I was amazed at how effective this product is.  It does come in a small (and expensive) bottle but a little goes a long way, you can really stretch it out to be able to use the same bottle for several months.  I was told that one pump would be the right amount for application but I have found that I only need about half a pump for both eyes.  I have a friend whose husband uses this product even more than she does.  My husband won't use it but he notices when I forget to put it on---he has even told me to go Re9 my eyes.  Charming, right?