4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is great for swollen eyes and discoloration.

I loved this eye cream. First of all, we decided to try to go all natural and organic a few months ago. We're slowly upgrading and updating our products. One of the more expensive changes have been in my beauty care items.

This particular eye cream is amazing. I have my families curse of having blood vessels show up extremely dark on my eyelids and underneath my eyes I have very dark blue and black circles. I've had these since I was in my teens and noticed them mostly when puberty began. I've tried concealers and creams and even foundations to cover these up and they work for a cover up, but this caffeine cream seems to really help.

The caffeine seems to perk up my eyes and help blood flow in my eyes again. I notice that I can't see the blood vessels as bad on my eyelids and the color under my eyes is more of a skin, neutral tone when I use this and less blue. I think the caffeine stimulates everything and makes it less dark and noticeable.

Absorption
It absorbs fairly quick. I have to be careful to use just a dab or two of this though because a little goes a long way.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never had any issues with the pores of my eyes in the first place but this certainly doesn't clog them.

I really like this stuff. It's organic and it helps improve the darkness significantly around my eyes.

Pros and Cons.

I am kind of on the fence about this product because of many reasons that I've discovered through personal experience. I am going to do a pros and cons type thing, the things I liked about it, and the things that I didn't like about this product. To start, here are the things that I liked very much. First off, this anti-aging eye cream uses coffee beans (caffeine) instead of just a ton of chemicals that can have very negative effects. Although, here's the con of it, your skin can become dependent on the caffeine in the eye cream and you will always have to continue using it daily or multiple times a day. Another pro though is that the caffeine in the eye cream also makes for instant results. The con though is of course the fact that it does not last as long because it is made for short term results not long term. So all in all, this eye cream is perfect for short term results and is probably healthier than a lot of other eye creams out there, but can cause your skin to react like mine and become addicted to the caffeine to keep crows feet at a minimum.

A Must Have Item!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

These days the late nights are few and far between, but when they do come along they hit me harder and the effects definitely show. The bags under my eyes are noticeable, I needed something that would correct that problem. This is a product that delivers!

Absorption
This cream absorbs quickly. It also doesn't burn like a lot of the other caffeine eye products that I've tried. That is probably the most important factor for me. Yes, I want my eyes to look better after a long night, however if it's got to burn like crazy before it works, well that's a deal breaker. I can apply makeup over this within minutes of application. That's important since I don't have a lot of time in the morning.

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin is really prone to breakouts. Use of this product did not cause any. Of course you're also applying it under your eyes, not all over your face.

I found this product to be highly effective. I definitely recommend it.

Pros and Cons.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is great for swollen eyes and discoloration.

from West Virginia

Great for busy moms!

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

I'm a mom of 2 young children. So.. The last time I slept was when I was pregnant with my first, and that was 5 years ago. This product is great for looking awake and put together. I just dab a little and within 45 minutes my eyes looks fantastic. It makes such a huge difference, I look about 10 years younger every time I use it. I order online because I live in rural Ohio and can't find it around here. It's way better than any other eye cream I've found with Coffee beans or caffeine. Its absorbs very well. It doesn't feel heavy or thick, and haven't notice it clogging my pores. I think it would work great with any skin type. Ohio has had a pretty harsh winter and my skin has suffered, the product still worked fantastic. Its starting to warm up now and I'm back to getting oily skin under my eyes and around my nose and it still works great. It doesn't have a bad smell. A lot of under eye creams will have a scent that will irritate my eyes and I haven't had that problem. Overall, it's a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Makes my undereye bags dissappear!

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

I literally dab a little of this cream on each ring finger and gently rub under both eyes. Within minutes, my udereye bags are gone!

Absorption
Absorbs quickly into the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never broken out or had a negative skin reaction from using this cream.

Makes my eyes look well rested.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Amazing magic in a tube!

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

I have to order this over the internet now. I tried some while we were on a trip to the states, didn't expect much out of it, but what I found surprised me. My under eye bags were erased, and my eyes looked...perkier! I didn't notice results right away, maybe an hour after I had tried it, but it beats Olay and other eye-creams that have caffeine in them for sure. It's a small tube, but can last a really long time if you only use it for going out and whatnot. It's a fact that when you look well-rested, you feel well-rested, and when I'm at home bumming around doing housework every day, I end up looking tired and...like a mom. Putting this on before I go out to the supermarket or to church gives me a picked me up appearance, and feeling since I feel wide-eyed and awake.

Absorption
Absorbs amazingly, you can put it on and then maybe ten minutes later put makeup on and everything, and it doesn't grease up your makeup.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It's really easy to come off, you can use basic soap and water if you've got just this on, or you can use make-up remover before you clean your face.

I definitely can't afford to go and get an entire facelift, nor do I want one, but this is just a little fix for when I go out and have to be seen by other people.

swear by this

from San Diego ca

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

I swear by 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream it really works, and its all natural too what more could you want. I have dark circles, and a few fine lines around my eyes I wake up tired every morning you can tell if I did not get much sleep. I wash my face when I wake up then pat dry with a towel, and put this eye cream on under my eyes. All you need is half a pea sized amount for each eye gently pat in with your ring finger it does not take long for it to soak into your skin. I immediately see results a few minutes later whatever puffiness I had is gone, and by under eyes are brighter. I still have a few fine lines, but they are noticeably decreasing with time since using this product I can see a difference from when I was not using it about four months ago. Since it has caffeine I do feel a little more awake, and fully energized with bright eyes. Caffeine under my eyes helps to constrict the blood vessels that make me look like I have dark circles. I don't have to wear much makeup, because I don't have a lot of darkness to cover anymore. This eye cream has got so many great reviews its really cheap to get, and made from a company that uses organic ingredients so you don't have to worry about putting chemicals close to your eye area. I highly recommend this product it's worth a try.

Eye Serum

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

Well where do I begin. First of all this is an amazing eye cream. I've always had dark circles and puffiness around my eyes, even when I was a child. I tried numerous creams, and eventually I gave up and resorted to just caking on as much concealer as I could. We all know how that goes. I love how this has caffeine in it, it is absolutely brilliant. Just as a cup of morning joe gives you that boost and gets you through your day this cream serum literally makes your face feel as if you've just drank a cup of coffee but on your face. Those who try it will know immediately what I mean. I'm going to be buying this for a long time. It's not tested on animals which is great and it's organic. Couldn't get much better than this right here.

It will firm up your eyes within weeks. Guaranteed! I have never come across such a product before but I would love it if this brand kept on selling this cream forever.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love this eye cream, I definitely see results.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream is such a great product! It works really well at reducing puffiness and darkness around my eyes. It does wonders on fine lines. It makes my eyes look refreshed. Caffeine is known for it's beautiful effects on skin. It really is a wonderful product that I am happy I found.

Absorption
This eye cream is very thick. A little goes a long way. Lightly tap a small amount onto eye area and it is quickly absorbed.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This does not clog my pores.

I love that this eye cream is natural. I am making a decision to go with more natural products if they work and this does. You still have to be careful not to get it in your eyes. This did a lovely job of making my eyes look younger and more awake. I could feel the caffeine working but it did not burn or irritate my skin. I like to try beauty products so much that I do not stick with just one product. However, I like this product so much that I usually have it on hand.

Natural and nice!

Comments about 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream:

I like this eye cream a lot. Although some people do not like the smell, I find it kind of delicious. It goes on really smooth and creamy and soaks in quickly. I feel good about the fact that I am putting something all natural on my skin, instead of a bunch of harsh chemicals. It works pretty quickly to start reducing the puffiness and dark circles around my eyes, and It is very easy to apply. I think the price is pretty reasonable for the amount and quality of product that you receive, and I usually just order this eye cream online, so it's very convenient to restock my supply when I start running low. Unlike some other creams I have tried around the eye area, it does not clog up my pores or irritate my skin. I'm really glad I gave this product a try. I would recommend it for anyone who needs something gentle but effective. It's even better if you like the smell of coffee! I will probably be purchasing this as a gift for a few birthdays that are coming up.