3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

It worked for me!

I'm a beauty industry professional.  I've been a makeup artist, stylist and esthetician for 11 years.  I was part timing at Nordstroms, managing the Clinique counter when this came out.  All cosmetics employees were given a free tube.  I was living in Santa Barbara, CA at the time and spending lots of time at the beach.  I had just turned 30 and was starting to see fine lines around my eyes.  This product was wonderful for me.  I should have sun damage, but I dont.  The fine lines went away and two small scars on my forehead diminished.  Alas, the tube ran out and I cried as I cut it open to scrape out the last precious drops.  135.00 is a lot of money and I havent been able to bring myself to burchase another tube. I don't mind paying for good products, but that is out of my range. I've decided to go ahead and try the generic version.  I'll let you know how that works out.

Strivectin is the WORST cream I have ever used!!!

This is the first negative report I have ever written...I am so upset with the makers of Strivectin SD !!! I ordered a sample of this product myself from their site., I did not receive a sample from Viewpoints. I was really excited about getting it...I had heard so many good things about it!!! After I received the sample I sent for,,,I read all directions and warnings, etc...I put it on acording to directions..1st of all, the Strivectin SD smelled really strong...and made my eyes water...buit my skin wasn't burning, so I left it on overnight, just like I would any other face cream, The next morning I got up, no burning or anything...went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror!! My face was all broken out everywhere!! I gently washed it all off my face and neck. It did not irritate it to wash it off, but my face and neck were red as a beet and there was a rash on top of the redness. I was so upset and scared that I called the company. I asked if there wasd anything I could do to get rid of the rash. The person I talked to was very uncaring and said it was called a niacin flush...that's what my  bad reaction weas all about. I asked again what I could do to get rid of it, because bt now it was starting to itch really bad. They said ..oh..it will go away!!! I said what are you going to do about it? Will the company pay for me to go to the doctor and whatever treatment he prescribes? They just sat thee and said nothing. I said again, Is there nothing your company will do to help me? They said..oh..give it a few days and it will go away.in a day or two...the more you use it, the less that will happen.I asked if there was someone else higher up I might talk to and they said no..thank you for calling and hung up.  I tried again, but another person was even less helpful. I finally gave up!! Also, I did not see any results overnight like they said I would..just a red itching red rash!!!

SO BE WARNED...IF YOU USE THIS PRODUCT YOU COULD HAVE AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO IT LIKE I DID!!!

a1redjellybean

Great for Stretch Marks, Doesn't Prevent or Heal Wrinkles.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles:

At first I had bought this for my wife's stretch marks as I had read good reviews about it. Since it's also an anti-wrinkle cream, and it worked so well to fade her stretch marks, I decided to also try it for the fine lines on my face. I'm starting to get lines on my forehead and around my eyes. StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate may fade stretch marks, but it didn't do anything to help the lines on my face. I used it for several months and it didn't seem to do anything to my face, it didn't even firm my skin.

Absorption
This is a very quick absorbing formula.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This is a nice light cream that isn't greasy or oily, so it's great for the skin and doesn't clog your pores.

This is a great product for stretch marks. It slowly fades them, and you start noticing the difference in about two weeks. It doesn't seem to help wrinkles in the same way, however. I used this for several months without any improvement in any of the lines on my face. So, I would only recommend this for use on stretch marks.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Wasn't worth the extra money for me

from Wesley Chapel, FL

I bought this product to use on a few small stretch marks I have on my stomach area. I was lucky enough to not get many stretch marks with either of my children, however I am self conscious of them and will try anything to help minimize.
This product was a little pricey and more than I would normally spend.
I followed the directions on the bottle and applied this product in the morning after my morning shower and again before bed. It did not cause any redness or irritation to the area, however I did not see any difference in the appearance of the lines. I used this for two months and the stretch marks looked exactly the same. I took before pictures and after pictures just to compare, and was disappointed with the results.

Absorption
This product did absorb very well and did not leave a residue behind.

I did not see any improvement in my stretch marks while using this product. I was disappointed with the results.

Wonderful product!

from TN

I was given this StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles as a gift when I was pregnant. I did not get many stretch marks while I was pregnant until the end of my pregnancy. After I had my baby I started to use this lotion in hopes of reducing the appearance of the dark stretch marks. I was very pleased with the results. Not only did the color reduce, the texture of them did. My skin became incredibly soft and smooth. I even used the cream on some stretch marks I have on the back of my legs from when I was a kid and they too became much smoother, so they were less noticeable also. When I was out of the cream I hopped online to order more and was pretty surprised at how costly it was, but I guess it is worth it because it works so beautifully for me.

Absorption
This cream absorbs wonderfully. It rubs in really easily and leaves your skin incredibly smooth and soft.

Not worth the money.

from Columbus, OH

I have been using this product for five months now and I don't notice any changes in my wrinkles. I'm 31 so I don't have many, but I would expect a little difference like the products states. I would not purchase this product again especially with the cost that comes along with this!

Absorption
Doesn't seem to fully absorb when applied. I do use this over the StriVectin serum which absorbs quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I seem to break out slightly whenever using this product and my skin isn't very sensitive. It seems very oily when applied and could be clogging my pores.

After using this product for five months I don't notice any difference in my wrinkles. I have only used this on my face so I'm not sure about it's effectiveness on stretch marks.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

I am almost 30 so my main skin concern right now are wrinkles. I decided to try Strivectin- SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles to combat my wrinkles.

The product is not bad but i just did not notice any real difference in my wrinkles or skin texture after using it, and for the money it was definitely not worth it. The consistency of the solution is thick and creamy so it feels nice when applying to the skin, and makes your skin look smooth. It absorbs quickly into the skin with little rubbing in.

But I saw little effects. I applied the solution to my eye area and after using it every morning and evening for over a month I did not notice any difference. Yes my skin felt moisturized but my wrinkles looked exactly the same.

A positive is that the product did not clog my pores or cause any breakouts.

I would not recommend spending all that money on strivectin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I think it works, but I can't be sure!

I received this as a gift after I gave birth to my first child to treat my stretch marks. I used this product every day for my first year post partum. My stretch marks weren't too bad to begin with, and they did fade over time, but I don't know if it was this product or just time it's self.

Absorption
Absorbs very well into skin, its a good consistency, It isn't sticky or thick so it rubs in nicely. The consistency is one of the only things I really like about this product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
If I use this product on my face it tend to break out, and I don't normally break out at all. Nothing too serious, just a little annoying. I would not recommend this product if you have acne prone or sensitive skin.

I really can't say if it's time or that the product is actually working. However, I still use it on my stretch marks just in case it is what is giving me results. I finished my first tub and am on my second, however, I won't be repurchasing I just don't think it's worth the expense.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

There are better creams out there.

I really wanted to like this stuff. it looked so very clinical and sophisticated in the package. it did nothing for my sin, and I gave it quite a while to work on me, too. It is just another, over priced, no result product being peddled on the market today. It smells really weird too, and always looked funny when worn under my makeup because it never quite absorbed as nicely as it should have. It also made my skin way to flaky and left a weird sort of film on my face that really showed when I put foundation on. I bought it t combat a first few signs of wrinkles on my forehead and around my mouth. I put it on faithfully twice a day and literally saw zero improvement after 4 weeks.

Absorption
I never felt that it totally absorbed good, and it mixed with my makeup too much.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I did not experience any bad breakouts from this, fortunately.

It did nothing for my skin after more than four weeks of use.

from San Diego, CA

StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles is better than the other products on the market. I've been consistently using it on my forehead for the past month and though the change hasn't been drastic, I do see a difference. When I stopped using it for a week the wrinkles there started to deepen again. So no drastic results, more preventative in nature. The cream is very light and absorbs immediately into your skin. It has a minty scent that I love. It hasn't made my acne prone skin break out which is great. I do wish the price was a lot lower. I got my sample tube as a promotion and haven't bought a bigger one yet. I am definitely intimidated by the high price. If it was the only thing I used on my face, I would consider it. However, since I have to still use a moisturizer under it, it comes out being way too expensive. Hoping I can find another promotion! Overall, more of a preventative measure.

Not too exciting

from Edina, MN

I received a sample of StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles with a V.S. purchase online. Now, I am sure to get results from certain products you may need to use them for 4-12 weeks, depending on the product and the desired results. However, I was not impressed with StriVectin. I simply used it because it was a free sample and figured "Hey, why not." I did not see results from the few times that I used it, but like I said continued use may have different results. The texture of the cream is rather odd, kind of a filmy cream that is a little bit oily, but absorbs quite rapidly. I also do not believe you can do much about existing stretch marks. They are pretty much like a scar and are going to stick around. Sometimes you may have better luck preventing them, rather than making them go away.

Absorbs rapidly.

Did not clog pores.

I have not had results yet.

STRIVECTIN

I have no idea what they were thinking when they released this, especially at such a high price. I'm assuming they thought if us consumers saw the price tag we would assume it would work wonders, and considering there arein't a lot of good stretch mark creams on the market, it suckered a lot of people in, including me. I have a pretty good amount of marks that are over 2 years old and deep purple, which have proven impossible to get rid of. The claim for this product was that it would improve even the oldest of scars. I used this exactly how it said, 2 times a day for 8 weeks straight. I even took before and after pictures, and it didn't do anything. Even palmers did way more than this. And I couldn't get my money back. Tried contacting them, but I was told that since I used the whole bottle I couldn't get a refund. Which made no sense to me at all, it's not like they were gonna resell the product, at least i hoped not, and I was trying to give them a fair shot. what a waste of time and money.