Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer

Pros

Cons

best bang for yer buck!

I just turned 34 two weeks ago,and yet I'm still being told that I look like I'm in my early twenties. Porque? Simple. I started using antiaging skin products at the ripe old age of 26,& started praying to the sunblock gods. Of course,even if you're 30-something like me,it's never too late to start an antiaging skin regime,using this in your arsenal. I found that this has worked the best for me thus far.It's greaseless,has completely effaced my bleak bouts of rosacea,ironed out those fine lines,& has sunscreen to boot. Proof that an effective product doesn't have to be exorbitantly priced,like La Prairie or La Mer. GREAT stuff!

Olay Total Effects - Gave me rashes.. :(

After reading favorable comments about Olay products online, I decided to give them a shot. I bought Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Complex and Mask, Regenerist Night Cream and Eye Lifting Serum. I've always considered my skin normal, not sensitive until I tried these the other night. The next day, I woke up because of terrible itch on my face and neck. I don't mind using higher-end products but I thought if this is effective, why not? Bad move. My face is still very itchy and red until now.

My friend said Olay is formulated for older people. I'm 23 and Asian. I'm not sure because Olay doesn't say that, and which company would say that? But I'm certain that I'm not gonna use Olay products anymore. So to other ladies out there, especially younger ones, you might wanna consider trying the testers first before buying them. You might end up being like me and wasting money, otherwise..

Great moisturizer

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

This anti-aging daily moisturizer by Olay Total Effects is a great product. When I used it I noticed it is thicker than most moisturizers which is good for the winter months. It absorbed quickly and evenly into my skin. It also has the added bonus of being SPF 15. When I used this product it was tinted so it doubled for me as a concealer. When I used this it never caused my skin to become oily or have clogged pores. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth even after I washed it off at night. The price is reasonable and it is worth every penny. I would suggest starting to use this product sooner than later! I can definitely tell the difference since I started using it.

Absorption
It absorbs very well, but it is not thin enough that you no longer feel its presence an hour later. This means you do not have to reapply every few hours just to feel it working.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It has never caused me to break out.

Olay Toatl Effects Daily Moisturzer

from Whittier, CA

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

First of all, this moisturizer did work for me at all, I have oily skin, and it really isn't for anyone with any type of oily skin. whether you have a lot of oil or just a small amount. It was a waste of money and very expensive, this is the first product from Olay that didn't work for me. It's more of a dry skin product.

Absorption
The absorption was terrible, it left my face feeling greasy. but...... like I said I have oily skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I felt like it left my pores clogged.

It had no effect on my skin, maybe it would work better on dry skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good product for dry skin.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

This product worked great for me; it moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy and it tightened my skin a good amount. People complimented me on it only a few days after I started using it, claiming that I looked 20 years younger. It was a great moisturizer, too, and I love using it just for that. It wis on the more expensive side, which was unfortunate, but it was worth it for me. I do have to warn people though: from the reviews from my family and friends, this product is only for those with dry skin. My friends who tended to have oily skin said this product leaves them feeling greasy and unclean, and it doesn't absorb well into their skin. I didn't have this problem, but from what I hear, it is a common problem.

Absorption
It worked great for me, but let me emphasize again: this product is only for people with dry skin. It will moisturize it the right amount without leaving it greasy.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good Product but no "Fountain of Youth" in a bottle.

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

I have used Olay products for a long time and consider Olay a brand that I like and trust. Olay's Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer is a feel good moisturizer that I would give high marks, however I haven't found it to be a "Fountain of Youth"

Absorption
This is a easy to apply, feel good moisturizer that does not leave a greasy slick feel on my skin. It has a light clean scent that is refreshing and not over powering.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Living in a desert area my skin always feels dry and that calls for a moisturizer on a daily basis. This product is better than most for not clogging pores and leaving the skin feeling baby soft. I really like being able to use it at night and not having a residue or greasy spots on my pillow or sheets.

While this product has not made me look any younger and I am still waiting for the anti aging part to kick in, I would say high marks for it as a moisturizer. I am not sure how it would be on oily skin but for my dry skin it's great.

Just ok

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

Its an alright product but nothing special. Helps to moisturize skin and leave it looking and feeling fresh, but does not do anything for signs of aging. Atleast that was my experience

Absorption
Product is really creamy and not greasy feeling at all. It seems to absorb into the skin really well and fast. Makes your skin feel soft and refreshed.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I do not have a pore problem, so not a good one to answer this, but I experienced no problems with this.

Like I mentioned earlier it is great for hydration, softness and fresh feeling. I did not notice any improvement in wrinkles, lines, dark circle or spots.

Great moisturinzer

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

I bought Olay Total effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer about a month ago for the first time, mainly because I felt for the price, it received very good results on this review site. I am 47 years old and showing fine lines and wrinkles so was looking for a product that would help fight against this. First of all it goes on my face very smoothly. The lotion is creamy and not too thick. I have not noticed a smell and am using it daily. My complexion has improved and my skin tone seems more even all over my face and neck where I apply it. My skin feels soft to the touch, but I have not noticed any tightening of my skin. I have not noticed any difference in my lines but I do know that there is no miracle cure for wrinkles. Overall I am happy with this product but may try others in the future. For the price, compared to many other products, this one is well worth it, but I was hoping for a bit better results.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product for fair skin

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

I have really fair skin and my skin is very susceptible to sun damage. It is imperative that I use beauty products that provide an extra layer of protection against the sun's harsh rays. Initially, I tried applying a thin layer of sunscreen under my foundation. I found that this approach did not let my foundation set and my face was a greasy mess by mid-morning. One of my friends suggested that I try Olay Effects Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer under my foundation. Her suggestion was an excellent one! I absolutely love this product. It absorbs very well and does not clog my pores. My foundation works well with this moisturizer and it provides me with an extra layer of protection against the sun's harsh rays. Overall, I highly recommend this moisturizer! It truly helps combat the signs of aging by providing you with protection against harmful UV rays. It is a great way to keep your skin looking young!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Is a very good moisturizer

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

It has a spf factor that you need in any moisturizer. It is very good at moisturizing
and making your skin look very good. A little goes a long way so do not use very much. It last all day and has a very good absorption rate. It is a good value for the money and cost much less than other brands that do the same.

Absorption
It only takes a small amount to cover your entire face. It looks very thick but goes on smoothly and covers a large area

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have had not problem with it causing problems with clogged pores. I have very sensitive skin and have used the product for several weeks. If it was going to cause a problem it would have already been apparent.

It does a great job at moisturizing and a little goes a long way. It does say it will decrease the appearance of brown spots but I have seen no evidence that it really does that. It does make the skin look more wrinkle free once it is on. It does not get rid of wrinkles just pumps them up so they do not show as much.

Daily Moisturizer

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

I really liked using this moisturizer for the fact that it lays so perfectly under my makeup and foundation. I hate when I have a moisturizer that doesn't agree with my foundation and I was looking for one that would make my skin look radiant and flawless without looking like I had a face full of makeup with noticeable imperfections wherever I had a blemish. With the UV moisturizer I am able to put it on in the mornings after washing my face and then after letting it set for about five minutes or so I am able to put on my foundation and it goes on smoothly and my skin feels and looks great.

Absorption
It is a pretty thin lotion that comes out so it doesn't take a very long time for it to fully absorb compared to other deeper moisturizers.

For the cost it works pretty well. My main reason for using it is for smooth skin while applying my cosmetics and not so much for the whole moisturizing aspect of it.

Great product.

from TN

Comments about Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer:

I first tried this Olay Effects Anti-Aging Daily UV Moisturizer last summer. I know that it is important to wear sunscreen and protect your skin year around, but I was more concerned in the summer months because I am constantly outside. I'm also a fanatic of Olay products, so this was even more reason for me to try it. I think this moisturizer worked really well. My skin became much softer after continued use to the moisturizer. My dry patches of skin on my face were soon gone and I no longer had to worry about flaking skin. My favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it protected my skin from the sun. Sun damage to your skin can make you look older than you are, so I have definitely been trying to avoid that as much as I can. I would recommend this to others because it really does help. I never seem to burn with with moisturizer on and also my skin is being hydrated at the same time. I love it.

Absorption
This moisturizer goes onto skin really easily and rubs in fast.