Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

My favorite Lancome product!

from New Jersey

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results

Cons

• Deep Wrinkles
    • Fine Lines
    • Oily/Combination Skin

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

Love this product I see amazing results on my lines wrinkles pores and texture it most certainly delivers I now ise the whole visionaire line!!

I got to try this and it is amazing for shrinking pores.

from West Virginia

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

This isn't an anti-aging cream but it is a pore shrinking cream and it is quite nice. I got to try some of this because a cousin ended up being allergic to something in it and passed it along to me.

First of all, I didn't really buy into pore shrinking but this stuff actually works. I know it doesn't so much shrink the pores as it just evens and smooths them out so they are less noticeable. I love the way my nose doesn't look like it is full of craters now and how even my skin tone appears. I have a few freckles and acne scars and this seems to be helping to fade them out.

This also has a pleasant smell. It's very fresh smelling. Overall I am very satisfied. My pores are less significant, my acne scars are toned down and less raised, and my freckles and spots on my face are much lighter. Overall, I look more fresh faced and feel like I need less foundation.

It absorbs quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Not only does it not clog pores, it also helps make them appear smaller.

I am in love with this. It helps improve the overall look of facial skin and its smoothing and soothing.

Skin Corrector

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

Oh my goodness all I can say about this skin corrector is wow. I am literally stunned and amazed quite frankly at the results I saw from using this stuff. After I read about it and sampled some I was hooked and definitely wanted to purchase some. Of course the price is most definitely on the steep side and cannot really be labeled as affordable per say. But it most definitely is worth the investment and the amount given per bottle is pretty generous I would say. I have always hated the fact that my under eyes were always so incredibly dark, and of course it made me feel self conscious. The only thing I have been able to do about it thus far was to put excessive amounts of foundation and makeup on my dark spots which definitely wasn't ideal. After using this incredible stuff for only two weeks I started being able to use less and less concealer under my eyes and after I finished the entire bottle off I saw that my dark spots had faded by as much as eighty-five percent which is crazy. I hope everyone using this is having as amazing results as me because it has made me one happy customer.

My New Best Friend!

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

I have been using this product for about 7 or 8 months now and I am impressed. I can see a dramatic change in the texture and the tone of my skin. I had been blessed with great skin until I got pregnant at the age of 47 (oops). Being of mixed race, I really have to be careful what I put on my face, as I tend to get really dark in the warmer months (burning) and really pale in the winter months. I tried this product on a whim, as I have always loved their products and just somehow felt this would do the trick for me. Although the changes have been gradual and not overnight as I had hoped, they are indeed visible to the eye. My skin tone is now even and absolutely glowing. I do not suffer from acne breakouts as much as I did before. The fact that I am now 49 is not as visible to me or others as it was before.

Absorption
    The product absorbs really well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Does not clog the pores, decreasing acne breakouts tremendously.

It has done wonders for my skin. While it does work, be patient, as the changes are gradual. The wait is worth it. I wish I could post a before and after.

Shrinks pores!

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

I love using Lancomes Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector. I use it regularly with Lancomes Genifique. Since I have started using Visionnaire my skin feels and looks amazing. I normally have very large pores on my cheeks below my eyes. Visionnaire has made them almost completely disappear! The texture of my skin has also improved. I have acne scars on my forehead and Visionnaire has helped fade my scars. The scars have not disappeared but there is a huge improvement in them. I am not a huge fan of the scent of Visionnaire. I think that it smells like a strong perfume. Also Visionnaire is very expensive.

Absorption
    Visionnaire absorbs very quickly on my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Visionnaire does not clog my pores. It has actually made my pores disappear!

I love the effect that Visionnaire has had on my skin. My large pores on my cheeks and acne scars have always made me a little insecure, and now after using Visionnaire I actually feel better about them. My pores have become very small and they are no longer noticeable. Also my acne scars are no longer so vivid. The scars have actually started to fade and are starting to blend with my skin tone.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Most effective product I have tried yet

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

I received a sample version of this product about 6 month ago with a Lancome makeup purchase. I now use it every night, it works well with applying moisturizer after this treatment. It has improved the overall condition of my skin including reduced wrinkles, redness, pore minimizing and reducing colorization spots. A little bit goes a long way. I love the feel of the product on my face and neck, it absorbs nicely and is quite light. The improvement in my skin was noticed within a few weeks. It is pricey which it why I gave it an overall rating of 9 rather than 10. I watch for Lancome gift with purchase deals that include lots of makeup and other product samples that come with my order, most retailers have these deals regularly.

Absorption
    This product absorbs into the skin quickly with no residue, sticky or oily feeling leftover after application.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    This product has helped improve my pores, black heads have been minimized since I started using it.

I like the results, wrinkles, spots and pores are all improved.

Lovely Lancome

from Edina, MN

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

So far I love almost all of Lancomes products. I received Lancome Visionare Advanced Skin Corrector as a sample with a purchase of some other online Lancome products. I was very satisfied and am thinking about buy the full size bottle. Visionare is great to help treat and prevent fine lines, scars, large pores, and sun spots. I have noticed my skin feeling a lot smoother and even and a reduction in pore size. I imagine with continued use you have even better results, since I only had the sample. I would recommend it for all skin types since it is so light and non-greasy.

Absorption
    Absorbs rapidly and is not oily or greasy afterwards. It is a light liquid that does not leave your skin feeling heavy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    It has not clogged my pores even though I have oily skin. It has not caused breakouts either.

I love the results so far, I would like to get the full sized bottle. I am so glad I received the sample to be introduced to this product.

Primer, Serum, Moisturizer

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is a serum with a very light weight feel; it spreads and smooths extremely easily and doesn't leave behind any sticky or filmy residue. This serum is very absorbent and sinks into my skin in a matter of seconds. It feels very moisturizing and requires very little moisturizer on top; I think oily skin types can even get away with none at all.

I really like the pearly iridescent look this serum adds to brighten up my whole face. There is a pinkish glow in the product that helps my skin look radiant; in addition, my face feels so smooth and supple after application.

I'm reluctant to treat this as skin care though; part of the reason Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector makes skin looks so great is that it contains many silicones, which only smooth out the appearance of skin and doesn't directly treat the cause of the wrinkles, blemishes, etc.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great daytime and nighttime serum!

from Guilford, CT

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

I first received a sample of Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector when I was restocking on some Lancome cleanser and lipsticks at the Lancome counter. I am really keen on skincare because that's something my mother always told me was important when growing up. I started a good skincare regime as a young teenager and I have never suffered the bouts of acne like some of my friends. I am mostly concerned with keeping my skin youthful and smooth as long as I can since I recently entered the 30s- which is when your skin needs the most care. I absolutely loved the way this serum glided on. I especially liked the scent. It has a nice scent without it smelling too overpowering or chemically. I use this serum in the morning after washing my face before applying anything else and the same at night. Although it is a bit pricey for the size of bottle- it is worth it. You only really use a small amount versus regular moisturizer. I recently purchased a bigger bottle and I expect it will last at least 6 months. Great bottle design and nice little pump which pumps out the perfect amount.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Feels great, results are good.

Comments about Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector:

Not too drying, but results are not as visible as others. I have sensitive skin, and it is not at all irritating, which is normally a challenge in this type of product. It is a little pricey but I like it.

Absorption
    One of the best. I use two squirts of the product in then morning and at night.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I was hoping for better results in this area. It also does not minimize pores the way I had hoped.

A very solid all-in-one type of corrector. You may experience better results by purchasing a number of products, but I can use Visionnaire and a moisturizer, and I am ready for my day. Be aware that there are cheaper products on the market, but I like this one.