Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Philosophy

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Makes Your Face Softer Than a Babies Behind!

In this day and age, where we are a youth driven society everyone wants to look younger. Nobody likes to wear their age on their face! So when my wife purchased this, I'll admit I teased her about not wanting to grow old. However, after about two weeks, I took notice because it really worked, and fast. So decided to use it. I really don't care if other men think it's unmanly, to me there is nothing unmanly about wanting to look your best, and this product definitely helps!

Absorption
Does well at absorbing into your skin. If something isn't very absorbing, how can it really help your skin? That's not a problem with the Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel Kit, as it absorbs very well into your skin, much faster than some lotions I have used.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It doesn't clog pores that I have noticed, but it does irritate acne if you already have one or two on your face. It doesn't cause acne however, I want to make sure to say this. I don't think it clogs pores because when mine are clogged from a product I get acne, and I don't get acne from using this. It does irritate the acne I already have, so I don't use it if I have even one pimple. I think it's great for your pores, as I can tell it leaves my face cleaner which must be beneficial to your pores!

This is a ten on effectiveness as I noticed a difference in my skins texture the first day. It was noticeably softer. It helped minimize my crows feet in less than two weeks. I use it about three to four times a week and it really has made a big difference in my appearance. My wife buys so many anti-aging and wrinkle creams and kits, there are a lot of products I have tried. This is one of the easiest kits I have used, and one of the best at helping fine lines which are the beginning of wrinkles. It's far better than those annoying microdermabrasion tools that you have to use for ten minutes, which to me is the best part about it. It's so easy to use!

microdermabrasion at home!

I love philosophy products.  I took a microdermabrasion test and did photos of myself before and after.  I liked the smoothness of my skin after, but I saw no real difference in my skin appearance.  Maybe I need to be a little more rough on the scrubbing!

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit makes my skin feel smooth

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit makes my skin feel smooth and very soft. There is a very noticeable difference in my face after I use it. It isn't a super easy product to use but it isn't very difficult or time consuming. It just takes a little more time an effort than one of those "squeeze it out, rub it on and rinse it off" types of products.

The product is two parts. The "crystals" kind of feels like very fine salt. The first step is to spread this on your face. The second part is the "activator" It is a gel-like substance. You rub this on over the crystals.

When the two parts are put together, it makes my face tingle. It isn't an unpleasant stinging, but you can definitely feel that something is happening. I leave the two products together on my face for about 2 minutes, then I rinse them off with cool to warm water.

They products rinse off easily and thoroughly. It doesn't feel like there is a film or layer on my skin. My face feels very clean and fresh. I really like this product and it is one of only a few skin care products that I have bought that work exactly like I want them.

I'll score this a 9.5 but I will round up to 10. I'm taking off a half point because it isn't the most convenient product to use. But it works great!

Pretty good

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

On my hunt to find a good anti aging product, I stumbled upon this one. I've tried some good ones, some very bad & everything in between. This one was okay. I'd say average to good. It smelled okay, although a tad strong. Application was super easy, as are most of these that I've tried. I wasn't super pleased with the ingredient list on the back...definitely not very natural. But if you're looking for an anti aging product, none of them usually are. I found it worked pretty good & was surprised at how happy I was at the results. About the only complaint I'd have was that it made my face feel a little dry afterwards. But I also have pretty dry skin to begin with. If you're looking for a good anti aging project, I'd definitely say this one is worth a try. Definitely worked well for me, excluding the dry skin issue {which wasn't caused by the lotion itself most likely}. I think you'll be overall pretty happy with your results.

Absolutely Fantastic!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I happen to believe that Philosophy makes some of the best skin care products on the market today. This product, Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit is no exception. This two step kit is really simple to use. You smooth the little beads from the jar on to your face and then add the activator. The process exfoliates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I know that there are lots of exfoliating cleansers, but this is something different. It's a product that you only use once a week, less if your skin is really sensitive.

Absorption
This isn't really a product like a cream that is supposed to be absorbed into the skin, however it does soften your skin that it makes your moisturizer absorb faster and much better.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have skin that is seriously prone to breakouts. The slightest things will cause them. If I can use this product without any issues I think just about anyone can.

It works. It's just that simple. This product makes your skin look and feel beautiful. The first use made a difference I could feel. After a few weekly treatments I can really see a difference in my skin. This is definitely a new staple in my arsenal of beauty products!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

My face looks amazing when I use this product

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I love Philosophy products and they have always worked really well for my skin. I have combination skin that tends to become oily and then breakouts appear. I have to watch which products I use as my skin becomes red and irritated. I was worried that the peel in this product would cause irritation, but I gave it a try. I have never had problems with Philosophy so I figured this product would work well for me.
I love the way my skin looks and feels after I use this product. It makes my pores look smaller and my face look firmer. It really is amazing and does not cause any irritation or breakouts. I can tell that my face is less oily when I use this and my face just looks healthy and radiant. Philosophy never fails!

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product does not clog pores at all, it actually helps to minimize them and make your face look amazing.

This is a great product and keeps your face looking great. This is one of my favorite products to make my face look younger and healthy.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Makes Your Face Softer Than a Babies Behind!

from Blackwell, OK

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Like an at home microdermabrasion

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I have heard a lot of great things about microdermabrasion which is usually performed at a dermatologists office and will cost you a pretty penny as well! Which is why I absolutely love this Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit! It's affordable and feels just as great for my skin as an in office professional microdermabrasion treatment. It's very easy to use, it only takes a few minutes at a time and I use it about once every two or three weeks as needed. Make sure you follow the directions carefully and use the proper amount of time. It comes off easily and makes my skin glow like I was born yesterday. It helps out a lot with my blackheads and random breakouts I tend to get. I have gotten a ton of compliments on how great my skin looks after using this product. It feels really soft to the touch and I think it has even helped out with the faint lines I have noticed around my eyes as I approach my mid twenties. I would highly recommend!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Doesn't help with dark spots

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I have scarring and blemishes on my back from years of fighting acne so I decided to purchase Philosophy Microdelivery Peel. I was hoping that this skin peel would help fade my blemishes by speeding up the cell turnover. I had a friend apply the two products to my back and lightly rub in small circles for 60 seconds. After this I rinsed off and noticed that my back felt softer, but there was no change in pigmentation. I figured this wouldn't be a one time thing so I wasn't too worried by the initial results. I repeated this process twice a week for a month in hopes of seeing a change in dark spots. After a
month of use my skin felt extremely smooth and I even had a nice glow, but there was no change in my dark spots. I was going to give up on this product, but I decided to continue using it until it ran out. After 3 months of use I saw no change in my dark spots. I definitely wouldn't recommend Philosophy Microdelivery Peel.

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I started using Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit a couple of months ago and I absolutely love it. You start with the vitamin C crystals and message them around your face. This sloughs off all the dead and dry skin. Then you put on the gel and let it sit for a bit. This makes your face feel baby smooth and soft. I have noticed my skin becoming nicer over the few months I've been using it. I live in Canada so dry flaky skin in the winter is usually a given but not anymore. My skin is so soft now, no more dry spots. The tone of my skin is so much better too. It's even and glowing and I look so much younger using this product. I cannot do without this peel kit now and I use it once a week faithfully.

Absorption
This product absorbs easily into the skin once you put the gel on. It leaves your skin absolutely beautiful.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I normally have pretty sensitive skin but this doesn't bother my skin or clog my pores at all. It has also made my pores look smaller since I started using it which is awesome.

This product works so well, it's absolutely amazing!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Don't give up on the first try!

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

I absolutely hated this product the first time I tried it. It made my skin red, blotch, and it caused me to breakout. I almost threw it in the garbage after that first try. I am so glad that I didn't. The second time I tried this product, my skin felt incredible. When I woke up the next day, my skin looked like a supermodel's skin. So, please, give this product a fair chance. It's so worth it.

I have a huge problem with blackheads. Nothing seems to get rid of them. I've tried countless removal products, both high end and more inexpensive ones. Nothing ever worked. This product removes my blackheads completely. It's a miracle worker.

I also have some hyper-pigmentation on my skin from breakouts. This product greatly reduced my acne scars and red spots. With 2 uses, they were virtually undetectable.

This product is a bit too harsh for me to use daily, so I use it once every other week. I find that to be the perfect amount of time between uses.

Skin Scrub Kit

Comments about Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit:

Ok so this super quick little skin scrub is finally one I can vouch for. I was terrified after my first experience with skin peel kits. The first one I ever tried left my face raw and burning, felt like it tore off layers of my face and I couldn't even remember what good results I was supposed to be seeing. This is the exact opposite. Not only is it extremely quick, as you only have to rub the stuff on your face for a minute to get results, but it is very gentle. What it did is helped me get my skin to a more balanced natural type state and it also helped immensely with giving me that young glowing awake look without hiding under tons and tons of makeup. I can't stress enough how important it is to choose a face scrub that doesn't have harsh sulfates in it. If you think it's bad for your hair just wait till you see the effects on your skin. This is perfect as it is free of all those junk fillers.