Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Mary Kay

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Smoothes my skin overnight.

I purchased this product because I started noticing that I had some crow's feet around my eyes. I really wanted to try something to smooth those tiny wrinkles. I had been using this product for about a week before I really started to see any type of results. After that week, the crow's feet wrinkles were clearly getting smaller and smoother. This product also helped the tiny wrinkles that had begun to form around my mouth. The night solution is not greasy and it absorbs into my skin quickly. I have used a couple other night solutions that seemed to just sit on my skin. This one definitely absorbed into my skin and smoothed it out. I could feel that my skin felt firmer and younger when I woke up the next morning. I am not old, but this night solution helped my skin a lot. I would definitely recommend it to any women who feels that their skin needs a little bit of loving. This product is wonderful for making my skin feel more beautiful.

Mary Kay Time Wise Night Solution - not for sensitive skin

The Mark Kay Time Wise Night Solution feels great on your skin.  It absorbs almost instantly and does not leave any sticky feeling behind.  Another great benefit is that a little goes a long way.  However, I was using this product every night, as instructed by my Mark Kay consultant, and found that my skin was getting WORSE instead of better.  I developed red patches on both cheeks, about 1/2 inch below my eyes.  These patches became more sensitive every day.  I finally stopped using the night solution, (continuing to use the other Time Wise products), and the problem went away after about a week.  I think the problem has to do with the "anti-aging" ingredients.  I was using vitamin C before and had the same problem.  Obviously, I'm not a scientist, but it has something to do with stripping away the old skin cells and promoting new cell growth.  Waaay too harsh for my skin! Bottom line - use with caution if you have sensitive skin.

Love this!

from Pelzer, SC

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

I love everything about this product except for the fact that it is pricey and can be hard to find if you dont have someone in your area that sells it. But not a problem if you dont mind shopping online. It is very cool and refreshing. Feels so good to put it on right before bed. Not sticky or slimy. Just the right consistency.

Absorption
Just the right amount. Doesnt feel heavy or leave you feeling wet or sticky.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Havent had a problem with this. Its not very thick.

I think it works great! Gives just the right amount of moisture for your skin and great for all different skin types. Good for oily, dry, combination, and sensitive skin. And have had no problems with break outs while using this. I also love that it only takes a small amount to go a long way. And it seems to last a while if you use a little at a time. I love the design and look of it also but be careful the bottle is breakable. Highly recommend.

Love it!

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

A friend of mine recently had a Mary Kay party at her house. This is one of the many products the consultant had that I completely fell in love with. It felt great on my skin. I could feel it instantly tightening my skin. It went on so well, and absorbed very quickly. It didn't leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy that I have felt with other anti aging products you can purchase at drug stores. It also has a faint clean smell that isn't irritating. I'm starting to notice fine lines around my eyes , forehead, and mouth. This is eliminating them and evening out my skin tone.
I would recommend this product to anyone. I'm not at the age where I need to use anti age creams, but it's excellent for ladies like me that are worried about aging. It does wonders for the skin. Even if you don't have any wrinkles this product just leaves your skin feeling refreshed and new. Overall, it's a great product and I don't have any complaints.

Night Solution

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

As with most Mary Kay products this particular nighttime solution does not come cheap. But also as with most of the products, it delivers the type of high quality product that I am looking for when it comes to cosmetics and nighttime face solutions. Although it does deliver noticeable changes, it takes quite a while to see them. Continued use is the only way to really achieve results that are what I was looking for. I started noticing gradual changes after I had been using it for around three weeks or so and then started noticing more drastic changes in my face after six weeks of using it every single day. I did notice as a bonus that it seemed that my acne and blemishes here and there were healing faster than they had previously without the nighttime treatment, which was a nice little side bonus. One of the only down sides is that obviously Mary Kay products aren't always available right away and aren't the most cost effective.

I love this product!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

I am a hard critic. I don't believe the hype until I have tried it. This product I tried at a demo Mary Kay party and immediately bought the night and day cream. I could not believe how firm, moisturized, and glowing it made my skin look. I was really amazed! When it goes on it just glides over your skin making it feel fresh clean and so young again.

Absorption
It absorbs wonderfully! It is almost instantaneous when you put it on it melts into your skin. Giving you skin a radiant glow while also making it look firmer and younger.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No this product does not clog pores at all it is very lightweight on your skin you barely realize it is there. If anything I felt like my pores were able to breath with this moisturizer and did not feel clogged up by oils.

I think this product is very effective! I could see and feel instantly the difference in my skin. My skin felt very smooth firmer and renewed from the first application. I am normally a believer that you have to use things for a while before you see a difference but this really changed my mind it had fast results.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

I love this product, Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution is one of the best products that I have tried. The results I have gotten from using this has been amazing. It helps with fine lines and wrinkles. I apply it before going to bed each night and can feel it start to tighten my skin within a few minutes. I can really tell the difference when using this, I have tried other products and always come back to Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution. This product is great for any age and I highly recommend it.

Absorption
This product is not oily or greasy and absorbs very quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
There is no problem with Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution clogging pores, that is one of the great things about it. You will feel it start to work within a few minutes after applying it, your skin feels refreshed and so clean.

This is one of the most effective products Mary Kay has come out with. I love the way my skin feels the next morning after using it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, it has helped diminish the fine lines and wrinkles.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Smoothes my skin overnight.

from lakeland, florida

I love this stuff!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

I got hooked on this solution at a bridal show before my wedding. A Mary Kay consultant let me try the Time Wise skin care line and this was one of my favorite products. I ordered it shortly after and use it each night before bed. It makes my skin feel much softer and gives it an even look. I use it with the cleanser and moisturizer. I also use the serums and sunscreens through out the day. The night time solution is a cool, refreshing gel for your face that benefits your skin during the night.

Absorption
This absorbs really fast. I use it after my face wash and then apply my moisturizer right after. It absorbs into my skin in less than a minute. I never have to wait to apply my moisturizer.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have oily skin and this has not done anything to clog my pores. It helps my skin look better and more even.

It has shown results on my skin. It makes it softer and and it looks better throughout the day.

MK Night Solution - Light & Airy

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

Mary Kay's TimeWise Night Solution has been part of my daily beauty regimen for several years and I enjoy using it.

What I like most about the Night Solution is that is is very light and airy. It feels more like a light gel, unlike the lotion-like Day solution. After I apply the night solution and let it soak in, it doesn't even feel like I have anything on my skin, which makes it perfect for night time use. It doesn't feel heavy or like it's clogging up your pores. During cold months or when my skin is feeling dry, I apply my Mary Kay moisturizer after applying the night solution. The combination of the two feels nice on my face.

I can't tell a dramatic difference in lines and wrinkles since using this - it is not a facelift in a bottle. However, I do feel like I am preventing more lines with this anti-aging solution.

The night solution has a faint scent, but nothing strong, which I prefer to heavily perfumed products.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

One of my favorite products.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

This is definitely one of my favorite products to use. It's so simple to use and I can feel the difference in my skin when I use it. It's light enough to use daily and really tightens my whole face. My pores look excellent when I use this product.

This is kind of a spa like treatment to me because it feels like it's doing so much, but I don't have to spend hours tinkering with it to get results. I just wash my face, pat dry, put this solution on and I go to bed feeling pampered.

The only negative point that I have on this product is the fact that it has a bit of a smell to it that I do not particularly like. I would attempt to wear this product during the day under my makeup if it didn't have that smell to it.

Absorption
You can really feel it absorbing and working.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never had a problem with Mary Kay products clogging my pores and/or giving me pimples. This product is no exception to that rule.

Honestly, after the first time I used it, I could tell a difference.

Night Solution

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution:

I love this product! I have tried the entire TimeWise set and while I like it, this part (the night solution) is my favorite. I use this product as my moisturizer right before bed. What is so great about it is that it is light (doesn't clog pores or weigh your face down), and almost has a cooling effect when you put it on. The solution has small micro-bubbles inside of it, which when rubbed onto your face, pop. While you don't feel them pop specifically, it does create an interesting, cooling feeling on your face as mentioned before. You don't need to use much as the coverage is great and it just leaves an overall clean feeling. Having sensitive skin it is sometimes difficult to use certain face creams and products on my face without causing redness or burning sensations, but I don't experience either of those problems with the night time solution. Rather than lay on thick like a cream, this feels a bit more watery (not oily) and light. Definitely recommend!