Other Mattresses:
Stearns & Foster
Stearns & Foster Hotel Collection Natural Choice Firm Latex Mattress

Stearns & Foster Hotel Collection Natural Choice Firm Latex Mattress

best mattress ever

Comments about Stearns & Foster Hotel Collection Natural Choice Firm Latex Mattress:

12 years ago we purchase an expensive mattress. Within 2 years I couldn’t even sleep in the bed any longer. We didn’t want the Temperpedic brand as we read a lot about it being too hot. This latex version by Stearns and Foster is the perfect answer.

Comfort
So far this mattress has been the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. It’s perfectly firm and since there are no springs on the inside, it doesn’t make any noise and I don’t feel like I’m rolling over to my husband’s side of the bed.

Support
This mattress has given both of us plenty of support, being firm but not feeling like a board. It’s comfortable and supportive and soft, I think because there are no springs to “dig” into you. So far it’s the best mattress I’ve ever owned.

Firmness
I like a firm mattress and this one is firm. Yet it doesn’t hurt. I think because there are no springs it just supports you correctly while giving you a little bit of give without sinking. There are no humps in the middle of the bed.

We have only had the mattress two years, so I can’t speak to that completely. So far, it’s been the best mattress I’ve ever owned and I hope it continues that way. I picked Stearns and Foster because they are the best and so far they have not disappointed.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

I love this matress.

from Orland Park, IL

I love my Sterns & Foster Hotel Collection matress. It has given me the best sleep I have ever had in my life. Prior to purchasing this mattress, I would wake up several times a night, never staying asleep for more than three or four hours at a time. If you do any reading on the effects of sleep on health, you already know that not sleeping has disasterous results. I am fortunate, I have no other health issues and maintain a healthy weight, exercise regularly and do not overdo caffeine.

After much research and shopping, I made the decision purchase the Hotel Collection mattress. It has been amazing. Every part of my body is completely and effortlessly supported. I can sleep on my back or side and be equally comfortable.

The mattress comes with a ten year warranty, but my salesperson said that I should get a good 15 years out of it, based on our weight.

I am pleased to say I sleep a good 6-7 hours a night now. I feel better and am more relaxed. I attribute this to my mattress and my newfound ability to sleep.