Other Mattresses:

Sealy Latex Foam Mattress

Pros

Cons

sealy

best bed you could ever purchase, comfortable!! like sleeping on a cloud, can not beat the price of this mattress compared to other mattress it was a toss up between a lot of different other mattress was very surprised by the price when i actually went to go and purchase this mattress you should take a look for you self that this review is truly truth best price for comfort support. when i went to the store to try and look around to see if this was just a commercial sale the store was great and clean the sales people were totally laid back not trying to force a buy or stand over your shoulder the whole time you were shopping for a mattress. So I took my time and looked for a while and then took my mattress home and gave it the ultimate test sleeping on the bed to see if it was really what the saled said it was and sure enough it was exactly what the commercial and sales people said it was the best quality and best price for the mattress I got go Sealy a good trustworthy mattress name and brand

like sleeping on cloud

unbelievable support for all types of people

very good

QUality Does Not Match Price

This mattress was great for the first few years but then quickly began to break down. It was sold to us with a 20-year warranty so we expected it would hold up for more than five years. We've now moved it to our guest room where it won't be slept on frequently because it just didn't have the support we need.

Support
As mentioned, we expected that the support in this mattress would last longer than it did. It was fantastic in the first year or two, but after that we quickly began to notice that our backs ached when we woke up in the morning. Some days, we woke up feeling like our hips had sunk so low that our feet were touching our heads. An exaggeration, of course, but you get the point.

Firmness
Relatively soft pillow-top model with latex underneath.

Really didn't hold up for as long as we expected it to. We'd hoped to get quite a few more years of use from the mattress. Instead we ended up moving it to a room where it would be used much less frequently.

so good!!!!!

from Sn antonio,Tx

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

I took a chance and ordered the twin size for my sons room. I LOVE it! Soft, comfortable, high quality, and I would highly recommend!
    This came right to my door in a duffel bag and within minutes we had it unpacked, and were laying on it. Perfect purchase for my son's room, and my husband keeps sneaking into his room to take naps on it. For this price, you really can't go wrong. I read all the reviews here as well as on Walmarts site before buying and am so happy I got it.

Good quality mattress.

from Florida

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

I purchased a Sealy latex foam mattress to replace the one in my bedroom. I researched many different models and brands before deciding on this particular one.

I chose to buy the Sealy latex foam mattress for a variety of reasons. The first being the quality, when I went into the store to test out the different styles of mattresses I was amazed with how well constructed the mattress was. It is just firm enough without being so firm that its uncomfortable.

The second major reason that I chose this mattress over other ones that were similar was because of price. For how good of a mattress it is, it was reasonably priced. I actually spent less money than I had budgeted for the purchase.

Its been several months since I bought my Sealy Latex foam mattress and its still in as good shape as it was when I first bought it.

Comfort
    Super comfortable with just the right amount of support.

Support
    Good support without being stiff.

Very durable so far.

Best Sleep EVER!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

Very happy with this mattress. Yes, it is a bit costly, but the sound sleep that you get night after night quickly shows you your money has been well spent. I no longer have my Sealy due to a moving accident, but I was able to spend a great year with it and plan to purchase another soon.

Support: Lying on this mattress offers full body support even though it is still firm and comfortable. Your body will align better, thus helping you sleep better and improving posture.

Comfort: Second to none. Falling asleep comes easily when you're lying on this Sealy mattress. it provides just the right amount of comfort to make your body say 'ahh' every time you lay on it.

There are a number of different styles of the mattress, making it even easier to customize your bed down to your exact needs. That is definitely a plus.

My biggest complaint is that heat can easily become trapped in the latex mattress and cause a bit of excessive sweating or heat while you sleep. Usually this isn't a problem but on a few occasions was something that I experienced. Choosing the right bedding will help with this.

QUality Does Not Match Price

Firmness
    Relatively soft pillow-top model with latex underneath.

really comfortable

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

I would recommend this to anyone.

Comfort
    The comfort of this is unbelievable. It is the most comfort I had in awhile.

Support
    It gave me much support for my lower back pain. If you need something to support you if you suffer from back pain I recommend this to you.

Firmness
    The firmness of this is better than a craftmatic bed. These mattresses stay firm for a long time.

The durability is that it lasts for a very long time without being ruined. I would recommend if you what something that is durable.

sealy

like sleeping on cloud

unbelievable support for all types of people

very good

• Firmness:

quality bed without the high pricetag.

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

This is a good quality mattress without all the high priced, high pressure sales tatics that most of the premium brands use to sell you something you do not need. A buyer can Choice between different styles, and hardness levels for their own personal comfort. The buyer can choose either a firm bed or a softer pillowtop. I purchased mine at a discount store and I am very satisfied with the quality and comfort of what I bought. The only negitive is that the mattress can trap heat inside the cells and can be uncomfortable. This traped heat is great in the winter months; but, it can be extreemly uncomfortable in the summer. I discovered that a gell mattress cover solved the problem for me. Still the cost of the mattress and the cover was far cheaper than other brands. I would recomend this product to anyone on a budget who need a good mattress at a good price. I would probably not reccomend this product to someone who is hot natured or has a problem with night sweats, the mattress cover may not be enough to cool that person enough to sleep well. Hope this review is helpful.

• Firmness:

A product I can rely on for a good sleep.

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

I stand by this product, I sleep better on a Sealy. I bought my Sealy in 2008 and it still gives me a good nights sleep. It has a 10 year warranty and it seems to be holding up well.

Comfort
    When I got my new Sealy I slept better than I have in years. I have less back pain and get more hours of good sleep that I had been for years. The materials used to make are soft and durable and the padding between me and the springs is thick enough I don't feel the springs like I did with my old matteress

Support
    I am a bigger person and the comfort holds up. It is more supportive for my back issues than my old mattress. This type of support quality is vital to getting a good nights sleep. It has broken down a little over the years but yet I still sleep well

Firmness
    Its just firm enough for my needs. I like my mattress a little softer than most but enough firmness to support my body and back health

It has long lasting materials that hold up under greater weight

Nice mattress

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

This was overall a good mattress, it was comfortable and firm enough to give plenty of support, but the only problem is that it doesn't work as well with relieving my back pain. Overall though this was a good mattress and I will definitely be keeping it.

Recommended

Comments about Sealy Latex Foam Mattress:

My chiropractor neighbor recommended Sealy Latex foam three years ago. I am using them ever since and have not again had the problems with my back that made me see my neighbor so often. It is amazingly comfortable, good value of money. I recommend anyone with back problems to try this.