Other Coffees:
Starbucks

A touch of New England in South Florida

I'm a coffee lover.  The taste of a bold, deep regular coffee is usually what I seek.  No, for this reviewer, flavored coffees don't get much attention at all, with one notable exception, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee.

If there's one thing that makes me nostalgic for New England this time of year, it's the subtle aroma of pumpkins in the air.  It makes me think of fallen leaves, brisk cool mornings and of course the annual trip to the pumpkin patch with the kids.

Well in South Florida we have few, if any fallen leaves, our annual "pumpkin patch" gets trucked in, and the air is cool and brisk in the morning only in a relative sense.  The aroma?  South Florida has no aroma.  Okay, maybe that funky little odor you notice when you check into your hotel, but that's one we hardly brag about.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee seems to right all these wrongs for me.  Great deep coffee taste with a touch of pumpkin and spice.  It's not overbearing or overly sweet.

To me, and especially to the lovely Mrs. Xeno,  Pumpkin Spice Coffee has become a seasonal ritual that we'll always look forward to.  If you haven't already tried it, hurry, time is running out.

Rudi

this is so gross

I went to starbucks the other day and figured I'd try the pumpkin spice coffee. I love pumpkin pie and Fall is my favorite time of year, so I figured I'd get the season started with trying this hot drink. First of all it costs more than my regular starbucks drink which is the caramel frappacinno perfect for the summer time by the way and delicious. I took a sip of it and almost spit it right out. It tasted like rotten pumpkins covered up by cinnamon. I t literally made my eyes water and turned my stomach. I totally believe in trying new things and giving everything at least one chance. I was very dissapointed with this. maybe they can make like a hot apple cider coffee or something, anything but that pumpkin spice coffee. It smelled really good and I got my hopes up only to be let down as usual. The smell reminded me of hayrides and trick-or-treating. But as for the taste it reminded me of rotting pumpkins.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice coffe is a great treat.

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

Starbucks pumpkin spice coffee is very good. It has a great flavor and is very creamy. I think that it is only available in the Fall. As with all their drinks I find the quality consistent no matter where I purchase it. It is like having pumpkin pie in a cup. Fortunately for me as soon as the pumpkin spice coffee is gone Starbucks brings out their peppermint mocha which is also to die for. As with many of the Starbucks drinks the pumpkin spice is a little pricey. It's not something I would purchase daily because of the calories and price, but it is a great treat to have occasionally. I have a friend who really enjoys the coffee also so I purchase a Starbucks gift card for her birthday so she can enjoy the pumpkin spice when it is available. It would be nice if Starbucks would make the flavors available all year long. I believe you can register their gift cards a get a free drink with twelve purchases. This would help with the price.

Perfect Cup for the Holidays

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

This past fall I became slightly obsessed with pumpkin. I was craving pumpkin pies, bread, coffee, creamers, candles... seriously everything pumpkin that you can imagine. I had always heard my friends and family rave on and on about Starbucks Pumpkin Latte, so I decided I would have to try it out for myself this season. It was everything I could have ever hoped for and more! The flavor of pumpkin in the latte was strong and perfect. It did not taste artificial but rather very rich and smooth. It was truly the perfect blend of a hot, creamy latte and my favorite seasonal ingredient pumpkin. It was not too overly sweet and it was not too overly strong of espresso. It was easily my new favorite pumpkin item for this fall. It never got old! The truth of the matter is I cannot believe I waited so long to try this drink and I am sad that it is only seasonal. I truly am counting the days until it returns.

Cup of Delicious!

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

Whenever I need a boost of energy or just a little something to get me through the day, I always make a trip to Starbucks! Starbucks has so many delicious drinks and coffees to choose from, however, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is by far the best beverage I have ever tasted. It has a hint of pumpkin and cinnamon, similar to the taste of a Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. Add whipped cream and it's the perfect day brightener!

One of the better flavored coffees out there.

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

Starbucks definitely delivers when it comes to their pumpkin spice coffee. Already famous for their hugely popular Pumkin Spice Latte drinks, their coffee blend has a nice flavor that can be enjoyed plain or with your favorite cream and sweetener. The taste is not too artificial tasting like the pumpkin spice blends some companies put out. It is something I look forward to every fall.

Wonderful!

from florida, USA

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

I LOVE the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee! It is excellent. The pumpkin spice is not overwhelming (like some others that I have tried), but I could definitely taste it. It satisfied my sweet tooth and my coffee craving at the same time. The whipped cream and cinnamon spice on top really just makes it perfect!

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

I feel that this is one of Starbucks best holiday flavors. It has a light taste of pumpkin and spice , yet the flavor is not overpowering. This is a creamy mixture of Starbucks best coffee and steamed milk with a splash of pumpkin flavor with added spices.It is a perfect treat to start the holiday season. This flavor starts off the holiday flavor combinations at Starbucks. When this flavor makes it's debut you know that family gatherings are just around the corner.This flavor works on the taste buds and the mind. It sooths and calms , while at the same time bringing about the holiday spirit. The hot beverage is great for these cool fall days or just as a treat anytime and works to bring the holiday atmosphere to the drink. It has a creamy texture and a great flavor that is easily identified while at the same time not becoming overpowering. This is a great item and I would reccommend it highly.

gotta have a java

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

Wonderful warmer upper. Coffee anytime is great, but when Fall is here, pumpkin spice flavored products are everywhere--and rightfully so. This version of pumpkin spice is not too sweet and very flavorful. With just the right amount of spice, there is no one flavor that overpowers the others.

Fall in a Cup!

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

I love anything pumpkin so when I knew Starbucks had the pumpkin spice coffee out I was there the next day! Great flavors. The flavors work well together. I only wish this was a year around coffee! It would be amazing as a cold coffee as well. Pumpkin pie in a cup.

The negative is the pricing! VERY EXPENSIVE!

Specialty coffee

from New Jersey

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

Delicious! Since there are Starbucks shops all over the country, I tend to drink a lot of these during the pumpkin season. This milky treat tastes like pumpkin pie. One major downfall is that it is pre-sweetened, and I prefer to add my own sweetener, if I use it at all. Also, the drink is quite expensive compared to what I would normally spend on a latte. The added bonus of buying this latte is that I can sit down in the coffee shop, and use the wifi for free. Not a bad chill out time on a cool, autumn day.

Amazing Drink

Comments about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee:

This Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte is so good! I get this as a special treat for myself almost every cold day. And right now, in the fall or winter, is when this drink serves it purpose. The taste of this drink is marvelous. It is so frothy and sweet that it warms up my tummy and makes me feel like I am in my bed; warm and cuddly. The best pair with this drink is most likely the cheese cake brownie. It is moist and enhances the flavor and makes it even more scrumptious! Makes me drool thinking about it! This drink is cheap to buy and is so worth it for those cold days! Just take a sip and you'll feel like your in a different, frothy, sweet, and merry world. I recommend that anyone should spend a few mere bucks for this rich and delicious drink! It will be all worth it once you taste it. Believe me you will be so happy you had tried this drink! Yum! This my top choice for a cold day, or any day!