Other Coffees:
Folgers
Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee

Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee

Decadent Morning Drink

I love starting out the day with a warm, delicious cup of coffee.  I love to sample new coffee flavors, but many times the flavor of coffee overpowers the added flavors.  Folgers new line of Gourmet Selections taste amazing.  I love the rich, bold taste of Folgers coffee mixed with decadent flavors like chocolate and creme brulee.  My favorite variety is the Chocolate Truffle because it is a flavorful mix of Folgers fresh brewed coffee with the luscious taste of smooth chocolate.  I am always on the go, so this is a great solution to a delicious mocha at home.  I love the mix of chocolate and coffee and they pair together great in this hot beverage.  This coffee is truly worth the time it takes you to make at home and you will never want your coffee made away from home again.  This is like having a chocolate dessert for breakfast in your coffee cup.  It tastes great as a wake up beverage, an energizing drink in the middle of the day, or something warm on a cold night.

Good stuff but not gourmet

we love coffee, especially flavored coffee--when we saw folger's had these new gourmet selections, we decided to try them out.  the cholocate truffle coffee is good, very very good, but i wouldn't say "gourmet"--it tastes like chocolate that is for sure!

The number one coffee. EVER!

from Napoleon, OH

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

This coffee is rich with flavor. The best coffee I have had in years. I have never tasted anything as tasty as this coffee. They really out done thereselves this time. I even got my daughter suck on this coffee. This will always be number 1 on my shopping list.

The best Gormet coffee at the best price.

from Dickinson, TX

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

I love the flavor and selections, its a good variety. I'm picky when it comes to coffee. I would rather go out to a coffee house and buy a cup then make my own. This is the only coffee so far that I will make because of its taste and the aroma when its being brewed.

Tastes so much like hot chocolate you'll forget that its coffee!

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

Folger's Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle flavored coffee truly is the best.  Although it cost a little more than what I normally pay for coffee its well worth the difference.  It is a great coffee choice for someone like me who is not a big coffee fan but needs that extra kick in the morning.

Gourmet coffee on a budget

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

If you love coffee and you love chocolate this is the perfect combination. Ilove waking up to the smell of coffee but when my husband makes this Folgers Gourmet Selection I know its going to be a great day! This coffee is smooth and rich tasting. Its price is great, much cheaper than gourmet coffee at other establishments and much better. No bitter after taste. You can't drink just one. Great hot or cold with a little whipped cream.

coffee and chocolate, folgers, i love you

from Lexington, TN

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

I always have to have my coffee in the mornin, or im no good till noon, abd the fact that folgers is what i drink all the time makes this coffee even better now that theres chocolate. this is the best coffee out there

Dessert in your morning coffee cup!

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

Oh my my my... Where do I start? This is such a yummy coffee!!! It is a really smooth coffee, and tastes like a real coffee-house type of drink. The Chocolate Truffle flavor is just perfect, not too strong, but definitely strong enough to taste it and notice it. Reminds me of some type of really good homemade dessert, but in my morning coffee cup... And you can't beat that!!

To make this even better, I love to add different creamers, like caramel or french vanilla, making it even MORE amazing!!

Also, if you do any cooking, and use recipes that call for coffee, this is a great one to use, and adds a really fun burst of extra flavor to things like muffins or breads.

I also like to add just a bit of this into my cream of wheat or oatmeal in the morning, to flavor it :)

Love it!

Folgers Gourmet Coffee is our grownup treat !

from Waterford, PA

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

Folgers chocolate truffle coffee , is definitely our grownup treat. We make two pots of coffee a day here, one in the morning and one after dinner . Every morning I make coffee for my husband to take to work in his thermos Once in a while I switch his regular brands with his favorite and mine, the chocolate truffle coffee. This aromatic coffee makes the house smell wonderful while its brewing and sometimes I cant wait till the whole pot brews. It has just enough chocolate taste to stand out without being overpowering or sweet or heavy. WIth cream I personally think the flavor stand out more. The robust coffee taste is wondeful too. This coffee has never gone stale on me and I use it over a period of two weeks . For its price its more than worth it and actually a little better in price than other brands with chocolate flavors offered. This coffee holds its flavor as it cools off. The flavor is consistent and doesnt change on you like some may. The flavor is definitely infused all the way through and doesnt leave an oily film on top of your cup , or seperate , or even leave a film . This is definitely a great after dinner/ evening coffee for spoiling yourself and sipping , or to hit that chocolate spot you have without the calories.. A must try !

The best tasting coffee you will ever drink!!

from Pelham, NC

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

Folgers Chocolate Truffle Gourmet Coffee is the best tasting coffee you could ever put in your mouth. This coffee is for the fun at heart, that loves to get their chocolate fix at anytime of the day. Ever wanted an eye opener when you wake up in the morning? Well add Folgers Chocolate Truffle Gourmet Coffee to your coffee maker and set it to auto brew. If the smell of a chocolaty coffee doesn't wake you up than nothing will. Folgers Chocolate Truffle Gourmet Coffee is made with the best coffee beans and natural chocolate flavors to send your taste buds for a whirl. You can be a cream and sugar, cream no sugar, sugar no cream, or take it black fan and you will still love this coffee. With it's aromatic smell and its rich flavor taste it is sure to make you feel like a kid in a candy store again. Best part about the Folgers Chocolate Truffle Gourmet Coffee is not just the taste, and smell, but the price isn't that bad either. Take my word for it, your mouth and coffee maker will love you for it.

Gourmet for Cheap

from Manchester, MI

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

Was very impressed with this coffee. We were tight on money and coffee is one thing I do splurge on do I gave this a try. I was very impressed with flavor, fullness in flavor and general quality. Very close to the more expensive brands.

Great Coffee

from Shelbyville, KY

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Selections Chocolate Truffle Coffee:

We love the Folgers Gourmet Selections Coffee!   We have tried several and have enjoyed them all.   The chocolate Truffle coffee is super delicious.  The coffee is very smooth and has great flavor even without other sweeteners or other added flavors.    The coffee is packaged attractively and smells amazing when the bag is opened.  It seems to stay fresh even after the bag has been opened.   Who can resist chocolate and coffee in the same package?  We can't!   Our grocery store puts this product on sale fairly regularly and we can purchase it at a very good price compared to other similar brands.  Could also make a nice gift paired with a great mug. Overall we really enjoy this product and would definitely recommend it to others.  Give it a try, you might find you'll save some money on coffee!