Other Coffees:
Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink

Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink

Pros

Cons

How to get the perfect ice coffee with CONSISTENCY.

**Starbucks Coffee -  Frappuccino Coffee Drink**

**Starbucks Coffee -  Frappuccino Coffee Drink**

Starbucks has obviously become a mega sensation for all coffee drinkers across America. Starbucks has nailed the mass marketing, advertisement, and franchise strategies that have made the name-brand a part of many coffee drinkers every day vocabulary.

Every visit to a Starbucks coffee shop that I make always ends in a very happy or gnashing your teeth experience. Unlike a McDonalds, Starbucks does not have a track record for consistency in their precise preparations of 'my' drink order with every visit.  For example, Friday's visit was the perfect mix of ice, sugar free vanilla, 2% milk, and three splenda's that resulted in the most immaculate creation, also known as 'my iced coffee'; but Saturdays order was completely botched with not enough 2% milk, melted ice, burnt tasting coffee, maybe one splenda, and no vanilla. After several visits of my feelings becoming hot and cold to Starbucks coffee, I decided to try an alternative to the coffee shop.

I was at Target and decided to try a Starbucks bottled Mocha Frappuccino Coffee Drink. I was in a bright mood that day, had some wishful thinking with my shopping, and decided just to go ahead and get the carton of four.  I got home, filled my class with ice, and started drinking the most well prepared mocha frappuccino coffee drink that I have ever tasted in my life (I am a coffee addict and drink about 10 cups of coffee a day on average). This Starbucks 9.5 fl oz. bottled Mocha Frappuccino was perfectly created and consistent through out those four bottles, and every bottle I have had since.

It does have 180 calories. Those annoying little suckers can be worked off, along with your dinner, with only 20-30 minutes on the treadmill (which you should be doing that anyways). In reality those calories are measly nothings compared to the 1000+ calorie drinks that you order through the Starbucks drive through.

If you buy them by the carton it is about 4 bucks.  Every sip is well work each penny; especially when Starbucks Coffee shops charges 4 bucks for just one drink.

The bottle advertises the drink as a low fat creamy blend of Starbucks Coffee and milk. Honestly, I would still drink it if it said it had five week old milk in it. It really is that spectacular!

Go enjoy, you finger pushing happy brewers out there.

for when coffee is not an option

Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks are a great alternative to Red Bulls, Rockstars, Monsters, and other energy drinks. I would not consider Starbucks Frappuccinos an alternative to the energy standard - COFFEE. Nothing beats a nice tasty latte or a freshly brewed pot of coffee. In addition, I cannot really drink a whole bottle of Starbucks Frappuccino. It is a little on the heavy side for me and I personally like my coffee not as sweet. Starbucks Frappuccinos are great for making adult coffee beverages as it minimizes the alcohol flavor due to its consistency. I prefer the cost of regular / drip coffee to the overpriced beverage in a bottle, but when it comes to a late night energy pick me up, I much prefer the flavor of any Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks to the energy drinks that are on the market. Now if only it didn't leave me feeling full and gross afterwards. I cannot drink this beverage then go out running, dancing, hiking, yoga, or any other athletic activity that gets my heart rate up and my body moving. Let's be honest though, Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks are my go to for when I am stuck late at work and need a little pick me up. Thank you Starbucks for making it possible to enjoy your tasty creations anywhere.

Not as good as fresh Starbucks

from Utah

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

I enjoy Starbucks drinks, although we do not have a Starbucks near the small town that we live in. So I was exited to try drinks that I could take home that were Starbucks brand, including this Frappuccino drink. But I was disappointed in it. The flavor tastes bottled and old instead of like a fresh frap from Starbucks. I understand that there will be some difference in a bottled drink, but this is a lot worse than I expected. It's designed to be a cold drink, and it definitely tastes better after it has been chilled in the fridge than when left out. But it is still not as good as I was hoping. The coffee content is enough to give some caffeine and energy, so that is an extra bonus that comes with it. But I only drink it if I am desperate for a cold Starbucks type drink and I know that it will be awhile before I get back there again. Otherwise, it just isn't worth it to me to keep drinking them.

A Tasty Refreshing Treat!

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

I am a big fan of Starbucks Frozen Frappuccinos forever it seems. However I had never tried the bottle Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink you purchase in stores. For some reason I just thought it would be a let down from the frozen one. Well I finally learned, don't assume as the saying goes. I finally decided it was time to try it and let me tell you I decided upon tasting it that it was WELL beyond time I did. It was absolutely delicious. Although it wasn't a frozen drink, I loved the taste, texture, sweetness and just plain everything about it. It really is a tasty refreshing drink. I have not made a habit of it as I cannot afford it all the time, but when I can it is a great treat. It is a wonderful morning drink or even better yet, it makes a great afternoon refresher. I could just kick myself for not trying it sooner. You will really enjoy it as a treat. I cannot highly recommend this enough.

for when coffee is not an option

from united states

Delicious!

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

Love getting my day started with one of these! Definitely fills me up on a busy morning when I don't have time for breakfast. Love it chilled and ice cold but during the cold I warm it up and put it in my mug and take it out with me. A must try if you haven't tried it yet!

Starbucks Frappuccino

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

My husband is absolutely addicted to these things. He stops every single day before work and buys several of them. I buy them occaisionally for myself as well and they are quite tasty. It's not an overpowering coffee taste but it does give you that boost of energy that is known of Starbucks brand coffees. These frappuccino's have a nice smooth creamy taste and they are very refreshing too. Perfect for a hot summer day, serve these over ice and cool off and get the energy you need. You can also put this in the blender with a bunch of ice and blend away to make the frappuccino that you can get at an actual Starbucks. Overall these little coffee drinks are very good and I really hope they never stop making them. They have several flavors available and they are all equally as good. I wish a store around here sold them by the case because we would certainly buy them frequently!

Not worth the calories

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

While I am a big fan of Starbucks drinks in general, I am not big on the bottled frappucinos. They are high in calories and VERY high in sugar, and they are not nearly as good as the real Starbucks frappucinos. Maybe that is the problem, I compare them to the real thing, so the comparison fails. Ultimately not worth the calories for me. Get a shot of espresso if you need caffeine, and it's zero calories.

A great frappuccino drink in a bottle

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

There aren't that many bottled coffee drinks that you can buy at the store, so it's great that Starbucks makes these available. Many times these drinks conveniently come in a four pack and are decently priced. I love being able to buy these drinks on the go in a pack when I dont have time to go to Starbucks during the week

A great caffeine boost in the morning.

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

I have a habit of grabbing a Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink every morning on my way to work. It has the delectable taste of coffee chilled and blended with real milk. I dont really like hot regular coffee so it is a great boost to my morning. It's extremely sweet but not too strong. It's so great that its gone before I know it.

Great taste and convenient!

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

Although a bit on the sugary side, Starbucks Frappuccino is a tasty, convenient way of getting your caffeine fix. You can still taste a little bit of coffee in the drink as well. It is great to enjoy as a treat, or as a break from your regular coffee routine. The price can add up pretty quickly for these drinks, but they are worth purchasing once in a while.

Good but you'll regret it.

Comments about Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink:

I used to love having one of these every day. They taste really good. The thing is for me, I would feel so heavy and blah after drinking them. It't not really healthy for you. It was just so easy to stop anywhere and buy one. Like the gas station. I'm also one of those people who need caffeine in the morning so it helps the caffeine fix but it would make me feel sick after. It not cheap either. After awhile I thought it was a waste to buy and I haven't felt the need to buy one either.