Gevalia Coffee

Gevalia Coffee

gevalia coffee has a flavor to match the aroma.

**As a man that NEEDS his coffee to start his day, I try a lot of different coffee's. In the past two months I have discovered a coffee that is not only satisfying but delicious. Gevalia coffee has unique blends of flavors that make starting the day with coffee more enhancing. The flavor is enticing and the aroma that fills your kitchen draws you from the first cup of the morning to the very last cup of the day.**

** In business for over 150 years, Gevalia has blended and roasted some of the finest flavors ever brought to a kitchen table. They have over 40 blends of coffee to choose from, each one unique in it's own fashion and flavor. It is still hand-crafted in Gavle, Sweden. The Breakfast blend has a  robust flavor that helps to wake you up with just the right amount of flavor and aroma. It is not over-bearing but blended to just the right taste. It is guarenteed to make you feel good about starting your day.**

** The middle of the day sometimes finds me wanting for an energy boost. I enjoy the flavor of their Mocha blend in the aftyernoon. It gives me that sweet tatse that i enjoy and makes me feel more alive, able to finish out my day. For the early evening or with my dinner, I usually enjoy the flavor of their French Vanilla coffee. It too has that sweet taste i am looking for but brings to my taste-buds the richness flavor that allows me to settle in after a long day of work. The evening isn't complete for me until i have finished the last drop of French Vanilla.**

** Armaretto, Chocolate Raspberry, Cinnamon and Hazelnut are just a few of the other flavors that i have tried. Each one has it's one qualities and flavor. What they all share in common is Taste. If you are looking for the unusual tastes that are available, Gevalia has that to offer too. Columbian, Costa Rican, Jamaican, and Peruvian are just a few of the coffee tastes you can enjoy, every day.**

** In a nut-shell, or perhaps I should say, A coffee bean, Gevalia coffee is by far the most enjoyable coffee i have had the pleasure of tasting and sharing with my friends. I am sure you will enjoy the taste and kitchen aromas also.**

Disappointing

Gevalia used to be my favorite go to coffee. So many amazing flavors! Truly the best coffee. However last year they made a big change, got rid I most of their flavors, and the ones they kept are very clearly not the same. Even my all time favorite kind tastes cheap and flavorless. It's unfortunate the business the company will lose over making such a change.

Disappointing

from Wooster, oh

Pros

Cons

• Not Enough Flavor
    • Unappealing Or Flat Aroma
    • Unpleasant Aftertaste
    • Unpleasant Flavor

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

Very good coffee but club is expensive

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

I, like many people, signed up when Gevalia had a promotion of some sort. Mine was free coffeemaker when you buy 4 boxes of coffee. Not bad since at the time I really needed the coffeemaker when my Keurig died. Well let me tell you their coffee is amazing. My favorite has to be their Pumpkin Spice which I buy during the winter just to save to have during the summer months when no one has it. Costa Rican Peaberry is a great everyday coffee. I found that their traditional roast coffee is great as well. It has a nice smooth flavor to it. I have not been able to try their tea because I tend to use whatever special or promo they have to stock up on coffee. One great thing is it come is boxes that are easy to stack and the packs of coffee inside are vacuum packed for freshness. Now they sell it in stores so that you can get your fix quicker but its the variety that they have on their website that is worth taking a look at.

Gevalia Kaffe rates as a 10- it is superb to the palet/smooth

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

I was down in the dumps everyday before work and relied on my morning coffee to give me that extra push to energize me and provide that motivation needed to get to that second cup of coffee for the morning. Sometimes I would drink it black, but most of the time I would use French Vanill creamer which made the coffee even more delightful. My experience with this and no sugar added was quite a pleasant one although I believed that it would be horrific-I need sugar in my coffee-I'm a cocoa girl-not a coffee drinker! I was surprised to find however, that this coffee was very good without sugar and only needed creamer to satisfy the taste I desired for a pleasing cup of jobe. I would like another cup of French
      Vanilla real soon as it was quite relaxing. Hats off to Gevalia for its rich, smooth, taste
      every time you open a vaacum sealed bag.

I am conected to this product because I received samples of it and I continue to use it .today. French Vanilla is my favorite.

Artisanal coffees and teas

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

I first tried Gevalia years ago when I was in college. Coffee was a staple then, as it is now, and I saw an ad to get a lot of coffee for a small amount of money plus some free gifts. So i signed up and really loved what i ordered. Their breakfast blend is great. Full bodied and not too bitter. I did love the first box of espresso blend I ordered but when i bought another quite awhile later then I was less impressed. The second box was very bitter. Their flavored coffees are delicious. I would highly recommend the vanilla and the hazelnut. And there was a caramel flavored one I ordered once that was fantastic! Though as my membership went on I noticed an increase in the bitterness I continued to order a little longer for the teas. Their black tea "Afternoon revival" is probably my all time favorite black tea. it is incredibly well balanced and has a great strength of flavor without being too strong. There's a good body to the flavor without being too strong to drink. I stopped subscribing because I barely drink coffee at home since the office I work in provides coffee to employees. I did just place another order today for some more of the espresso roast and i am going to try their pumpkin spice coffee. I can't wait to try it!

Gevalia House Blend is wonderful!

from Long Island, KS

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

I received a four-cup sample in the mail. Brewing it I was nervous because it was very dark, even though the package reassured me never bitter. It smelled wonderful. I take my coffee with a little sugar and a little cream but the first sip was black as I wanted to check if it needed watering down. Even black it was good! It is strong but not bitter at all. I may just buy some as a toss-up to my regular coffee :)

Gevalia is my new favorite coffee!

from Buckley, MI

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

I haven't tried Gevalia coffee in years, but responded to one of their ads recently. I'm addicted to about 8 of their flavors now! I asked for their coffee for Christmas and purchased some for myself just in case everyone thought I was kidding. Now that it's available in my local grocery stores, it's what I drink almost all of the time. If you haven't tried it lately, do!

Gevalia coffee is very good tasting but not best value

from Hampton Bays, NY

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

Although I have now tried four different blends of Gevalia coffee, I was not overly impressed with any of the varieties I tried. I enjoyed the Kona blend the most but found that most any common Kona Bean coffee that came either preground or whole bean was as good and equal in flavor to the Gevalia. I find that there are so many choices now for coffee blends, types and companies both in store and online that Gevalia only wowed me with the free coffee maker which makes great, HOT coffee every time.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

The Gevalia Colombian ground was not as good as my favorite (discovered through trial/error) combo -- 3 parts water, 3 parts ground Aspen Select beans ground fresh, and 1 part Folger's ground Caramel Drizzle.

O.M.G.

from DAVIE, FL

Comments about Gevalia Coffee:

This is the best coffee, Gevalia Columbian Roast Coffee!!! It has a fabulous aroma and taste. It just rolls off of your palate and the aroma it seeps through your nostrils. No bitter after taste in this beautifully rich and robust brew.

gevalia coffee has a flavor to match the aroma.

from Eldora, IA