Other Body Lotions:

St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer

Therapeutic Moisture!

from Ohio

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer:

I absolutely love this body lotion! My friend had given me a sample of it to try for myself and I was very impressed upon using it! I purchased a bottle of it at the grocery store and with each use I find myself even more in love it! The scent is magical - Very sweet and feminine. It smells wonderful and lasts on your skin for some good amount of time. It is a nice very rich lotion that absorbs nicely into your skin and the moisture seems to stay locked in for at least about 12 hours or so. It is nice and gentile and safe to use on your legs and body after shaving. I have extremely sensitive skin (especially after shaving) and this moisturizer is sure to do a fantastic job keeping my skin baby soft without irritation. I would absolutely recommend buying it!

The Whipped Silk smells great. The scent is not overwhelming. It has a very light, delicate, feminine scent.

Absorption
The moisture absorbs quickly and retains for approximately 12 hours or so.

It is a nice lotion for general use or as an all-over body moisturizer.

• Absorption:

Comforts & Hydrates Dry Skin Instantly

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer:

My hands were so sore and dry after spending the better part of my day pulling weeds in our huge garden.  My palms were actually beat red.  I decided to try **St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer** and was immediately pleased with the results.  The scent is lovely and it comes out of the tube in a curvy lotion (looks like my favorite ice cream).  Feels so cool and smooth as I applied and I got the relief I was so looking forward to!  Enjoying the results, I decided to pamper my body and apply all over.  My skin became soft and I feel in love with this stellar product.  St. Ive's boosts that they use nothing but 100% Natural moisturizers which come from plants; No animal derived Ingredients; Dermatologist Tested; Not testing on animals and this product is Not irritating and for me, as a consumer it holds true to all it's promises.  I'm definitely sold on St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer.  It's a good thing that tomorrow is my shopping day because I will have this at the top of my list!

St. Ives Whipped Silk is absolutely wonderful!

from Lutherville Timonium, MD

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturizer:

Not only does this moisturizer feel as though I'm giving my skin a drink, but it also has a wonderful scent that is very relaxing. I keep my bottle right next to my computer and use it as a pick me up both for my skin and somewhat as an aromatherapy.