Other Cereals:

Special K Plus Protein Cereal

Healthy Cereal With a hint of cinnimon taste

from Rome, PA

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

I have to say, I was skeptical of this cereal at first. Special K in my mind meant cardboard cereal meant to help lose weight while doing nothing for the taste buds. After I tried it, I have to say I love it! This cereal has added protein and is not too sugary like other cereals are. There is also a slight cinnamon taste that compliments the flakes perfectly. This cereal has everything; protein, fiber, and flavor all in one. While many cereals leave a sugary after feeling to teeth, this does not happen with special K protein. I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone. An additional bonus for buying this cereal is the special "kelloggs family rewards" code that comes with it that earns reward items. For anyone looking for a cereal that is designed to help lose weight without tasting like a cereal that will help lose weight, this is the way to go. Definitely one of the better cereals on the market.

A cereal that keeps me fuller longer

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

Since I have hypoglycemia, I'm always looking to get in as much protein as I can. I usually eat cereal, but have to add peanuts in order to keep me from getting hungry too soon after. By eating just a little bit of this cereal, sprinkled on top of some other cereal with much less protein, I was full all the way until lunch, with out even putting peanuts on it!

The protein benefits are great, but the taste is a little bland.

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

Special K Protein Plus provides a good amount of protein per serving, which will help fill you up more quickly. That is an important benefit to remember as you lose weight or want to maintain your weight. Pour in some milk and fruit, then you have a healthy, filling, simple breakfast. The fruit may be also added to help improve the taste of the cereal. The taste is bearable, but it does leave an aftertaste, and it is not something to brag about.

I always go for Special K Protein Plus

from Salisbury, MD

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

I always choose Special K Protein Plus, especially when it is on sale. It taste good and does not have a "healthy taste" which is why I love it. I am in college and on a tight budget so I like to eat this cereal to get protein in my diet.

Special K protein plus the taste of cardboard

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

I'm on this I must lose weight kick not just for my health but for my own well-being. So I decided to do the Special K, you know lose weight in a week.  So I bought the protein drinks,protein bars, the water, and two boxes of cereal one was the Chocolate delight that was decent, but the Protein Plus OMG was like I was chewing on cardboard to save my life.  I had to really force myself to finish the bowl. Now I'm serousily thinking about feeding it to the birds that's if they will have it. Protein Plus BooHoo 2 u

Tasty cereal and great for a low carb diet

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Special K Plus Protein Cereal:

Many years ago I tried Special K cereal and just didn't like the taste of it, but years later TRYING to eat better, watching the carbs and learning to read labels I found Special K Plus Protein to not only be the winner, but also has a really good taste.

Light flakes with a hint of sweetness that really has a nice flavor and crunch (have to have the crunch). This is  something I snack on all the time too.  I can't get enough of this cereal. It's really good and good for me.  I might even go for their challenge.

This has everything I need and want:

100 calories for a 3/4 cup serving, 3 grams of fat, zero cholesterol, 110 grams of sodium, 320 mg of potassium, 14 carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar and 10 grams of protein, not to mention all the vitamins this cereal includes...OH, BABY.

I looked at many different "healthy" cereal labels and I was surprised that they aren't as healthy as the claim.  Huge carbs hiding inside of those boxes and Special K Plus Protein's label really made the difference...lots of good helpful reading.

I give Special K Plus Protein a huge thumbs up.