Other Cereals:
General Mills Cheerios Cereal

General Mills Cheerios Cereal

Pros

Cons

So many flavors to choose from these days

**                Cheerios Many Varieties**Read complete review

**                Cheerios Many Varieties**

I have always been a person to eat a decent breakfast to start the day off. This being the case I grew up with certain types of cereal. There were only a few types as a kid but that changed very quickly. I have tried so many and always seem to come back to the beginning. Some things you can not get away from.

Well I like Cheerios and I eat a lot of the Honey Nut Cheerios. Well I went to the store and saw so many types I had to try another one. I tried the Berry Burst and they are good. So I decided to do a review and found ten types. I have tried 5 of them and so far like them all. In all of them they have:14 vitamins & minerals, help reduce heart disease, low fat, help lower your cholesterol, and good source of iron & calcium. The names of the 10 types are as follows:

1. Cheerios                                      6. Honey Nut Cheerios

2. Multi-Grain Cheerios                    7. Banana Nut Cheerios

3. Cheerios Crunch                          8. Berry Burst Cheerios

4. Frosted Cheerios                         9. Apple Cinnamon Cheerios

5. Fruity Cheerios                           10. Yogurt Burst Cheerios

With that many types I am sure anyone would be able to find one they would like and find out all the nutritional values of a good product. I would recommend this to all who reads about this to try one or at least look at the information on what it can do for you.

okay but bland

After seeing tons of commercials for Cheerios, I've been convinced that they are indeed good for your health. When it comes to cereal though, Cheerios are the blander of the healthier ones, and don't taste particularly good to me. I personally prefer multigrain Cheerios or Banana flavored cheerios; these plainer ones just don't cut it. They're great as finger food for kids though, they can keep children occupied for a very long time as they try to pick them up one by one and eat them.

Great with or without milk; a great snack on the go but also a great breakfast item in the morning. If you're like me though, you can eat cereal for any meal, and a bowl of Cheerios and milk can fill you up quickly. They are usually not over priced and you can occasionally find them on sale too, making them relatively affordable compared to other cereals which can be extremely overpriced. Overall, a reliable cereal that kids will always love.

Always count on Cheerios for a heart-healthy breakfast!

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

What can I say about Cheerios other than I LOVE them and I've been eating them on and off as part of my healthy breakfast ever since I was a toddler. They're about as healthy as you can GET when you want cereal with your baked breakfast goods and fruit, you get all of the vitamins and minerals you need in a single bowl for a day, and they're delicious! The frosted kind is good, but the original plain is the best.

cheerios

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

My kids like cheerios cereal. Not only they are good as a cereal with milk, they are also a great snack to take on the go. Just put them into a zip baggy, and go. It is a lot healthier than chips or cookies, and the kids love it. My kids also like to play with them and create edible necklaces out of them.

So good!

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

General Mills Cheerios Cereal is one of my favorite brands of cereal. They're not too sweet, which is great. Even though they have a plain flavor, they have a very unique taste. They don't get soggy too fast in milk and they are nice and healthy for you which makes them even better. They are a classic cereal that my parents enjoyed growing up and I hope my kids will enjoy also. I highly recommend them.

Perfect Snack

from USA, Indiana

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

Cheerios is a great tasting cold cereal for breakfast and it's also a perfect snack for toddlers. Two times a week I usually have a bowl of cheerios for my morning breakfast along with a piece of fruit.

When my 1 year old niece comes over for a visit and she wants a snack I give her cheerios in her little snack bowl and give her milk in her sippy cup to drink. My niece loves cheerios and I am more than willing to give them to her knowing that cheerios are a healthy cereal that isn't loaded with tons of sugar or weird, unheard of ingredients.

I also love honey nut cheerios and buy those as well. Cheerios offers many different flavors of cereals but I have tried them yet.

Cheerios is always in my pantry and will remain a staple.

A healthy delicous breakfast cereal for all ages

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

Cheerios has been around forever and is a nutritional delicious way to start breakfast! All ages can enjoy this quality well priced cereal full of whole grains and a popular cereal for all ages even babies learning to eat finger foods. I like knowing my kids and family is getting a good quality nutritious cereal to start their day that is not only good for them with many vitamins and minerals but also a yummy favorite. Cheerios can also be used in many ways and in other foods and adding fruits and gives a kid all they need to start a day off right with a healthy breakfast food that is fast and easy and loved by all!

Lowered my Cholesterol!

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

I eat General Mills Cheerios Cereal almost every morning as a heart healthy meal that will lower my cholesterol safely. Cheerios has a great taste to it that even kids will enjoy. They do not have the card board bland flavor and texture that some cereals do and are a pleasure to snack on.

Wholesome and low in sugar.

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

Cheerios is a guilt-free cereal we feel comfortable feeding our children. It is a fortified, toasted oat cereal that is wholesomely delicious. It isn't very sugary, not like others of the Cheerios family, so it can be an everyday breakfast food. Kids also love the O shape which makes it a great finger food for little ones.

Original

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

These are just regular (bland) cheerios. No flavor whatsoever. Now some people love these. To each its own. They are no as nearly as good as the honey nut and other flavored cheerios. I have to add sugar to these just to give them some flavor. Without it, it would be quite a boring breakfast.

An oldie and a goodie

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

This classic cereal is evidence that newer isn't always better. Original Cheerios are great for breakfast, a terrific (and portable) snack, and the occasional very light supper. They are a great combination of crunch and a wonderful oat-y taste -- this oldie is definitely a goodie!

Classic

Comments about General Mills Cheerios Cereal:

General Mills Cheerios Cereal are great. I have been eating them since I was a kid, and these were my daughters first real snack when she was younger. If I am eating regular Cheerios, I like to sprinkle a little bit of sugar on top, but I also like the Honey Nut Cheerios, and the Frosted Cheerios. They are a few other flavors as well that I have not tried yet, but I'm sure they are just as good as the others.