Other Cereals:
Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal

Pros

Cons

Eating them right out of the box is a great snack.

Growing up one of my favorite cereals was Shredded wheat with hot milk and I still enjoy it.  I like these plain and as a treat.  They taste sweet and fill you up. Fairly low in calories and the fat content from the calories is very low.  I have tried a couple different flavors and like them all. It is also a great source of fiber.  The frosted top is good eating and a great treat!

fiberrific

This kellogs frosted mini wheats breakfast cereal is not quite the healthy option it is cracked up to be.  Yes, it has much fiber as the box professes, but not hardly anything else that is nutritious.  You can get fiber easier in whole wheat breads and pastas that is much more tasty than this sweetened cereal.  It also has a taste that is as close to dog food as I care to ever test!  No wonder it has the sugar frosting on one side.  It feels like eating a bird's nest.  I don't plan on buying it again.

Best Cereal Ever!

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

I absolutely love Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal! It is a cereal that is not only great tasting, but also great for you. I love that I can get my children to eat a cereal that is actually healthier for them than those other sugary cereals like Lucky Charms. There is only one complaint that I can think of when it comes to Kellogg's exceptionally superb Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal. I only wish that the deliciously marvelous frosting on the mini-wheat cereal bites existed on not one, but both sides of this remarkable cereal. If you have never before tried this cereal, you just really do not know what you are missing. It is truly delectable and delicious! I absolutely love every last bite of it. Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal never lasts very long at my house. We just cannot get enough of it. We cannot seem to ever buy enough of this cereal!

Nice cereal

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

This is a pretty good sweet and crunchy cereal. It is kind of dry and can be a little rough in texture, but I still eat it without milk anyway. I think it has just he right amount of frosting to be sweet but not sickly sweet. Great for breakfast or just for a snack.

They're so good!

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

I know a lot of people who aren't a fan of Mini Wheats, but I know I am! The best part about them is that they're good in milk or out of milk. The texture is perfect. They are so crunchy and have the perfect amount of sweetness. I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting. I like to eat them plain and dip them in milk. They are also good for you, which is a huge plus!

Tasty and healthy

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal is pretty good. This cereal is a variation on their shredded wheats. Mini-wheats consist of small mini-wheats that have been coated with a sugary glaze. The glaze tastes great and really adds a lot of flavor to the cereal. It is not too sweet, but it balances out the bland flavor of regular mini-wheats. This is a very filling cereal and keeps you feeling satisfied for hours.

So Good My Kids Eat It!

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

I remember as a kid I really did not like the taste of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereals. As I got older the taste came to me and this is one healthy cereal. Not only is it good for you it tastes great also. My kids even really enjoy eating this cereal for breakfast, I guess its the frosting on the cereal.

Tasty!

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

Kellogg's mini wheats is really a good cereal. It has plenty of fiber that helps keep me full well into the morning, but also has a gentle sweet taste that makes me think that I'm a kid and my mom accidentally bought the sweet cereal! I like that the pieces really are bite sized, yet not so small that they go soggy before you get to the end of the bowl. I also like toast this cereal right out of the box, without milk, as a healthy snack. The pieces are large enough to eat in the car while I'm driving without making the mess that a smaller cereal might have. However, this is one snack that you really have to have some sort of drink with you, because it can make you really thirsty. I highly recommended that you try this cereal. You will also be pleased to know that it comes in strawberry and blueberry as well, so you really do have a lot of flavor story choose from the next time you want cereal for breakfast!

Frosted Mini Wheats is a family favorite!!

from Grimes, IA

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

This is a family favorite at my house! We go through several boxes every month. My kids are very active, and this cereal with whole grain keeps them going! It is bite size, lightly frosted, not too much sugar, and it tastes great! We love it!!

Good but dangerous.

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

Although they're very good. I had a particularly bad experience with them. Just the other day I was eating some during Nutrition time. I laughed at something and part of the fiber part got stuck at the back of my throat. I literally was gasping for air. I could not breathe. It was awful. I'm kind of scared to eat more of them, but they're so good. Just thought I should share.

Excellent choice for fiber and lower carb breakfast

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

This cereal is tasty and provides lots of fiber, too!  Easy breakfast choice.  Fewer carbs and sugar than most cereals.  The whole family loves it!  I am not normally a breakfast person, but since I developed Diabetes, I HAVE to eat breakfast.  And this is a great choice for someone like me!  Quick and easy and tasty, without being too high in carbs.   Great cereal.

BLEH!

from Perkiomenville, PA

Comments about Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size Cereal:

I don't know bout this one. My mom always buys this cereal and I don't like it that much. It's an okay product because in my opinion they don't put enough frosting on top of the wheats, which I understand if they DID put more it would be more calories, but with the way they are now, the cereal is dry.