Other Marketplace Shopping Websites:
Products
SparePartsWarehouse.com

SparePartsWarehouse.com

This web site got me the laptop charger cord that I needed ASAP.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about SparePartsWarehouse.com:

I recently had the unfortunate experience of watching and smelling my laptop's power cord fry up in front of my eyes. I needed another one quickly (as the actual battery has long since kicked it), searched around, and wound up at the *SpareParts Warehouse* web site. I didn't have to go any futher.

I'm attached to my laptop and just wanted to get it up and running again as soon as possible. *SpareParts Warehouse* was the first link that popped up and I went with it because it looked legit, there were many favorable reviews, and it had what I needed. I was able to do a direct search for the power cord to go with my laptop model and the site gave me 3 choices: a brand new company one for $50, a refurbished one for $35, or a guaranteed-compatible new one for $20. I chose the $20 one with $20 2-day shipping which still made it less expensive than the company power cord!

I have no complaints about my experience with *SparePartsWarehouse.com* It was easy to find what I needed, easy to order it, and it was shipped in the time period that they promised. I'm back and up and running with my laptop computer again which I appreciate and the whole blackout was fairly quick and painless. I'd definitely recommend this web site to others who need parts for their computers and I will definitely be using it again in the future myself. Recommended!