4.8
Other Video Game Consoles:
Sony
97090540M
Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories

Summary

Give the perfect gift.

Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories

4.8

Pros

• Excellent gameplay (32)
  • Easy to set up (30)
  • Great graphics (30)
  • Fun for all ages (28)
  • Lots of game choices (26)

Cons

• Not durable (12)
  • Poor game selection (10)
  • Nothing new (9)
  • Freezes up (8)

• Multiple players (36)
  • Online playing (30)
  • Serious gamers (22)
  • Sports games (22)
  • Kids (21)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Hardcore gamer (16), Casual gamer (11), Gaming novice (8), Frequent player (6), Commuter (3)
    • I received a sample (33), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (25)

game of the year

The PS4 Slim might have entered the fray as Sony's budget PlayStation offering, but that doesn't mean it's scrimping on its specs. In all key areas it matches the original PlayStation 4 console, and at many points outperforms it too.

It's also a far smaller console, shrinking the machine down by almost a third in volume, knocking 16% off the original's weight and offering notable improvements in both power draw and noise output.

The best PS4 games are among the finest available on any platform at the moment, with showstoppers like Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne the envy of PC and Xbox One gamers alike. They'll all be compatible with the new PS4 Slim, as will every game going forward – Sony made it explicitly clear that every game for the PS4 Pro will work here, too.

On top of the games themselves, the PS Plus network offering is as good a deal as it's ever been, allowing you to partake in competitive or cooperative online multiplayer play and offering up a selection of three free games on a monthly basis too.

In terms of competition, the PS4 Slim really only has two rivals – the existing PS4 and the Xbox One S. Nintendo can't really compete with its Wii U (though it'll be interesting to see what the so-called Nintendo NX brings to the table).

And it's against the Xbox One S where the PS4 Slim has its toughest fight. Only a tad more expensive, the Xbox One S looks great, has a fine selection of its own games, and comes packing a killer 4K Blu-ray player built in, making it a far more rounded media player than the PS4 Slim. For the time being, the Xbox One S has the edge with HDR color support too, though a firmware update will bring this to all PS4s shortly, levelling the playing field.

But what's on show here is still very, very cool. Should you buy the PS4 Slim? Read on to find out.

It may be hard to remember now, seeing how much joy gamers have gotten out of the original PS4, but its off-kilter shape was met with some raised eyebrows when it was first r

Doesn't Play blue Rays

Six months later after I bought this Playstation 4 I tried to play blue ray movies that we bought. It wouldn't play any of them. Unfortunately it was too late for us to take it back to the store for a refund. It's okay for streaming video but it lags a lot. We are thinking of upgrading to the Playstation 4 Pro. Hopefully ewe will have better luck with the Pro version.

Ps4

from Kuwait

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Fun For All Ages

Cons

• Breaks Easily
  • Freezes Up
  • Poor Game Selection

Comments about Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

Today I played force myself hbgdjjjdfvsijbfisjidci)ncidniigfeuibfgiwegijgdiunwdigcuiwgeijgdijjgwueieuiguideguidwguiegiudgtiwbeiuggdieehiudig

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

its nikcs

from algiria

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Poor Game Selection

Comments about Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

niseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its good I loved him

Outstanding product

from Casablanca

About Me Frequent Player

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Excellent Gameplay
  • Fun For All Ages
  • Great Graphics
  • Lots of Game Choices

Comments about Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

We bought our PS4 as soon as they came out quite a while ago. We cut the cord to cable after we bought our PS4, its basically a mini computer!!! The graphics are great!!! We watch YouTube, Netflix and play games on this console daily. This is an awesome gaming system, the graphics are so good!!! The controls are are great, no wires!! We recommend this gaming system to everyone, as we both enjoy playing the games, there are soo many to choose from and watching videos. This is a great investment for all ages, our 3 year old nephew has games at our has to play and we are in the 18s and enjoy playing racing games to sports games. Theres a wide variety to choose from!

ok

from san

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Excellent Gameplay
    • Fun For All Ages
    • Great Graphics
    • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• Breaks Easily
    • Poor Game Selection

i live you

Ps4 review wonderful and excellent

from algeria.djelfa.el idressia

About Me Gaming Novice

Pros

• Excellent Gameplay
    • Fun For All Ages

Cons

• Breaks Easily

Comments about Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

Use these great things about this product to play with my friends and play online

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Ps4 new and goof

from Egypt

About Me Hardcore Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Excellent Gameplay
    • Fun For All Ages
    • Great Graphics
    • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• Nothing New
    • Poor Game Selection

My first Ps4 it's good for gaming

ps4

from znata

About Me Hardcore Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Excellent Gameplay
    • Fun For All Ages
    • Great Graphics

Cons

• Poor Game Selection

Good product

from algeria

About Me Gaming Novice

Pros

• Excellent Gameplay

Cons

• Nothing New

Good product

• Was this a gift?:

its perfect ... i like it

from saudi arabia - jeddah

About Me Casual Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
    • Excellent Gameplay
    • Lots of Game Choices

Comments about Sony PS4 500GB Bundle with COD Advanced Warfare & Accessories:

haven't owned/played any gaming system since Nintendo 8 bit. Remember the original Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt? Yeah, that was a long time ago for those of you who know what I'm talking about. I was slightly apprehensive because the new games simply look so hard and don't get me wrong there was a huge learning curve but man was it worth it. The graphics are unbelievable and the story lines are as though you're in a movie. Anyhow This system is amazing and I couldn't recommend it more.

Doesn't Play blue Rays

from Centerville,SD

About Me Hardcore Gamer

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
      • Excellent Gameplay
      • Fun For All Ages
      • Great Graphics
      • Lots of Game Choices

Cons

• doesn't play blue ray movies
      • Freezes Up

• adults