4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

Well made and put to the test

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

This tv may not be the slimmest model out there, but had been through 5 moves across the state, and is still hanging in there.

Picture Quality
Newer tv's have a much brighter picture, but the color reproduction is unmatched.

Sound Quality
I do not use the internal speakers, but am very happy that the volume control on the tv remote controls the volume on my sony receiver.

This tv has been moved to five different homes over the last 6 years and is still going strong. It has no problems being moved, but it is most definitely a two person job, as it is too big and bulky for a single person to carry.

For the time it was introduced this tv has a great design, but with it being a projection unit, it is not nearly wall hanagable as the later designs. It must be put on an entertainment center or in a cabinet, as it is about 12 inches deep and weighs almost 100 pounds.

The tv takes a minute to warm up to full brightness, but once it is up and running you will be happy with it.

Great tvs

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

I love having a large television to play my play station 3 on, the size of this television really does effect how my game play is when I play call of duty. These are not the greatest TV's but they are perfect for just owning a cheap but large television. I remember playing on those 15 inch tube TV's and when I upgraded to a 28' one I was so happy. Ten years later here we are with the smart televisions that can automatically put on any show you think of in your mind without requesting the demand. Well, maybe that is farfetched, but when I am playing call of duty trying to get the warthog or k9's . I will not be farfetched when I say without this television. I do not think I would be doing as well as I do. Televisions are a life changer

Picture Quality
Pictures are great. When the HDMI chord is plugged it, its flawless.

Sound Quality
Sound is more than amazing, could literally wake up the whole entire neighbour hood if I wanted too.

Awesome Color

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

The Sony KDS-55A3000 55inch HDTV has everything that is wanted in a television. It is durable (I have moved 3 times since having it), it has a nice realistic sound quality, wonderful colors and definition which makes for great picture quality, and this tv has a modern design to it. Before you buy this, make sure you see how big it is and have an understanding on the 55 inch size. I did not and had to also buy a new television stand.

Beautiful Television

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

We've purchased many Sony products through the years and as other products of the same type have malfunctioned, Sony's have endured. Throughout the years it never occurred to us to look at or purchase a Sony television. When we were hunting for another television after our loyal TV room television stopped working, we spotted this. It was a little bigger than what we wanted but the price of this 55 inch was about the same as the smaller TV from another brand. We purchased the last one in the store and have not regretted it. We have several hundred VHS tapes that have no DVD equivalents and this TV even shows a gorgeous picture for those.

Sony no longer makes these TV's which is a pity, so if you manage to find one you may be able to negotiate a discount depending on where you purchase.

Picture Quality
Incredible picture even with VHS tapes and standard DVD's. We also use this television with our old video game consoles. The picture is clear and stunning.

Sound Quality
We use external speakers so unsure of the sound quality without them. The TV works well with our externals.

No durability issues as of yet.

Very sleek design. Goes well with the decor in our TV room.

AWESOME

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

Sleek, amazing, all around great television. i highly recommend it for anyone on a budget

High level output

Sound Quality
wide range of sound frequency and quality

Dropped it and it didn't break

Great slim body with futuristic details

Able to support many devices through connections

• Sound Quality:

This product is a high market name brand television

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

The outlook of the sony kds is a limited edition it has a unique design to endure positive view from all customers that loves watching televison in a high tech frame it will get raves in any aspect for movie geeks and sport fanatics

Picture Quality
This flat screen tv offers a hd command which brings the climate to the maximum standard i give it almost the highest recommendation, changes in tune due to a model made by sony elavates picture control all levels that increases a great picture

Sound Quality
All sony brand electronics has a dynamic sound which equates competition as leaders were there is limit to other brands, bass and tremble on these brand captivate any room

Sony makes a strong body cast for easy lifting very light weight so that u can carry without strain once installation is in place the body frame holds very sturdy

Excellent design look achieve any area of your house were u choose to install this televison it will make the quality were watching tv is at it's best

Sony has one of the best performance to last for years without duplicating any tech support

• Sound Quality:

Amazing picture, beautiful tv.

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

This has been a great tv for our home. The 55 inches display wonderfully on our wall and make viewing easy from the other side of the room. The picture is bright and clear.

Picture Quality
the picture is amazing. this is by far my favorite quality of this tv.

Sound Quality
I don't use any external speakers, and unless I wanted to watch a movie I haven't found the need.

I'm not going to throw it on the ground to test it, but i've moved without its box and it still looks brand new.

Very sleek and slim. This tv looks beautiful in my living room.

Sony-KDS HDTV Television Presto Perfecto

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

This television is excellent. I used to own a zenith brand, and now I'm so delighted to have this wonderful model with a sharp picture as this one.

Picture Quality
The best I've had so far, and the color is beautiful.

Sound Quality
Surround sound, like in the theatre.

Great, and very sturdy. It's been almost two years, and still going strong.

Nice shape, and color.

I love that I can stream, and watch movies with my family.

• Sound Quality:

Love my Sony 55 in HDTV Television!

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

Me and my husband bought our Sony 55 in HDTV for our den to watch all the big football games. Its like being at the game with the HDTV. The picture is so vivid and clear and the sound is great too.We had friends over to watch the game and the next day they bought two, one for there den and one for there garage. We are all excited about our tvs and happy to tell everyone about our Sony 55 in HDTV. This tvs remote is user friendly for those that are not tech savvy. It is also safe to connect your game systems to your Sony, I love playing my games on mine.The Sony can be on its stand or you can get a wall bracket for it, I like mine on the wall and that way you do not have to worry about kids touching it. The Sony is also durable and well made the design is sleek with mostly screen in the front. I hope anyone that buys a Sony 55 in. HDTV enjoys theirs as much as we do and plan on having years of entertainment for a good quality product.

• Sound Quality:

Looked at a lot before buying this

Comments about Sony - KDS-55A3000 55 in. HDTV Television:

Overall I am super happy with our purchase. A number of factors were taken into condsideration and I feel that for the price vs quality, this was the best deal at the time ... plus purchased on sale made it even more enticing!

Picture Quality
The picture quality for the price paid is very acceptable, not as super crisp as some of the pricier ones, but I have also seen more expensive sets with a lesser quality picture. My preference is a brighter screen and this offers that.

Sound Quality
Very good quality sound, no complaints. We don't play this at the top volume and haven't even had it close so I don't know how it sounds at a higher level, but don't notice any kind of distortion at a normal listening level.

We haven't had this long, but I have read good reviews about it lasting well.

This is easy to use and easy to set up, so no complaints, the remote is easy to use.

Overall an excellent purchase and I would highly recommend this to anyone.