Other Digital Cameras:

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2100 Digital Camera

Wonderful Camera!!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2100 Digital Camera:

I recieved this camera for Christmas! I absolutely love it! It takes awesome pictures and has a great feature that allows you to "find" peoples faces! 12.1 Mega pixels and a great zoom! Sony is the way to go when it comes to digital cameras! The only flaw in this camera is the fact that it does not have a lithium battery. But with that being said, it doesn't use batteries up quickly either! Well worth it for the price!!

average camera for a low price.

from Susanville, CA

Comments about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2100 Digital Camera:

my wife gave me this camera when I bought her a nicer sony. I use this primarily for duck hunting and other hunting trips that i need a camera that I am not afraid to hurt. I also use it for work. I work outdoors and I am hard on all my equipment. Sometimes half of the dust cover doesnt open when you turn it on and also sometimes doesnt shut when you turn it off. I also have a nice Dslr camera that I use to take pictures of wildlife and I have been in the right spot at the right time with this camera and people think i took it with my other camera. especially low light landscape photos. The battery seems to always be dead when I use it but that is becuase it doesnt get much use these days until the end of a hunting day. Perfect camera to take those special pictures with friends and family when you just pull it out. You cant turn back the hands of time and pictures lasts forever. i recomend this

Great camera for price, simple to use, takes good pics

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2100 Digital Camera:

I dont know how to use many of the features on this camera.  I am amazed at how well the pictures i took at halloween turned out considering they were taken with no light at all only the flash.  I love how large the viewfinder is.  pretty basic and simple to use.  and a few advance settings.  for the brand and quality of pics this camera takes, i would definitely recommend it to the basic user.