4.8

Cons

Great product.

from TN

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

I am the kind of person who tends to buy a different brand and scent of body wash every time it I run out of the soap I am using, and sometimes even before I run out. I decided to try Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body wash because of it's name. I have fairly dry skin and this products name immediately told me it is moisturizing so I wanted to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it may work, but not as good as I hoped it would. I was wrong though, it worked better than I thought it would! I was left with very soft, smooth skin. I could not have asked for it to moisturize my skin any better than it did. With some body washes they seem to work, but only if I use them everyday. With this body wash I was able to change up my body washes every few days and my skin still stayed nice and soft. I would recommend this body wash to anyone who has dry skin and would like a good amount of product for the money.

Softsoap's body wash worked perfectly for my skin. I started out with rough, dry elbows and just after a few days of using it, the dryness was gone. It worked really fast and really good.

I really liked the smell of this body wash when I smelled it in the store and I was equally satisfied with the scent while using it and after using it. It has a citrus, but sweet smell to it. I like that you can still smell it on the skin after a shower, but it is a smell that is not overpowering.

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

I love trying out new body washes. When I saw the Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body was I decided to give it a try. The thing that caught my attention was the price. It is definitely one of the cheaper brands of body wash out there. This is not the best body wash I have ever tried by far, but for the price point it has, it is a pretty good one. It contains almond oil and shea butter, both of which I am a fan of. It states that it helps relieve extra dry skin. I suffer from dry skin a lot especially in the winter month so I thought this would be good to test out on my skin. When using a luffa or sponge it lathers up nicely. It has a scent, although it's not all that great. It has that bland normal scent that unscented products tend to have. I prefer my body washes to have a nice strong scent of something, anything, which this does not. I did not notice any immediate results in my skin after using this body wash. Continual use of it showed some slight improvements in the dryness of my skin, but nothing all that great. If you want a cheap body wash that just gets you clean, then this is a good choice. If you are looking for more however, look somewhere else.

Great but a bit too much

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

When I first bought this softsoap body wash it was awesome. Every shower was a treat and my skin loved it. After about a week of using it however it was almost like it became too much for my skin to handle. Ever shower I would get out feeling almost greasy. I felt like it didn't clean well enough just smelled good and had awesome moisturizers. Part of body wash is meant to wash and I just did not feel clean after using.

Moisturizes

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

The Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash is affordable and moisturizes the skin really well! If you have dry skin like mine, and especially during the winter time, the Softsoap body wash is perfect! My skin feels smooth and soft after using it and the scent is nice and fresh! Great product.

very moisturizing and gentle on the skin

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

I love to switch off body wash soaps because I love to see if I find one that will be my favorite. I seen this one and what attracted me to it was the Nutra oil. The texture of this soap is really rich and thick. I love the smell its really light and it smells really good. It moisturized my body and was gentle on my dry skin. It felt very creamy to my body and I just loved it. It made my body feel soft and smooth to the touch. It made my skin less dry and was very soothing to my skin. When I got out of the shower I instantly felt my skin feeling hydrated and replenished. It didn't irritate my skin or worsen it. The bottle lasted me a long time because all you need is a little bit because of how thick it is. It doesn't have those harsh chemicals or a harsh strong scent to it. It was perfect and I would recommend this to anybody who wants soft and silky skin. It brings your skin to life. It sells at a good price its not that expensive. I love this body wash and would most likely purchase again.

Softsoap body wash is thick, rich and creamy

from New York, NY

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash is one of my favorite brands of body wash. There are few brands of body wash that are as thick and luxurious as Softsoap. I was actually really impressed with the texture of this body wash the first time i used it. It really did feel thick and creamy in my hands. Because of the thickness of this body wash I only require a very small amount to create a rich and creamy lather.

One of the main reasons why I continue to purchase this Softsoap body wash is for its moisturizing benefits. My skin tends to become very dry and itchy, especially during the long harsh winters. Using this body wash on a daily basis helps to reinvigorate my skin and hydrate it. I am pleased with how well it stops any itching.

The scent of this body wash is just as decadent as the texture. It has a luxurious, clean smell that is not too fruity or sweet. Price wise it is higher than other brands but I actually think it is good value due to the results received and also because a little goes a long way. Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash scores a 10 for both effectiveness and scent for an overall perfect score of 10 out of 10,

Super soft Softsoap!

from Tamaqua, PA

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

This is definitely one of the best body washes I have ever purchased in my life. I always buy this and have gotten my husband hooked on it as well! We love all the scents/kinds from Softsoap. This particular body wash, the Nutri Oil Moisturizing, works so well! I love to use this in the winter when everyones skin is getting dried out from the hot, dry air. The body wash smells very light and so good! I love thow the bathroom smells when I get out of the shower. The actual wash is very creamy and thick. I don't have to use a lot to get a good, soapy lather on my scrubbie. It glides across my skin very easily and I can feel my skin soaking up the moisturizing oils. I was a bit nervous this would leave my skin greasy feeling, but it doesn't at all. I can get out of the shower and not even have to put on lotion because the body wash really does a great job. All day my skin feels smooth, soft, and not dry! The price is pretty good depending on where you buy this product.

Nice Body wash - value for money

from Suwanee, GA

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

I tried this Softsoap Nutra Oil Body Wash couple of months ago. I got this as t was on sale. But this is the best body wash that I have ever used. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and it feels great after the shower. It smells very nice as well as works great. It's very useful especially for winter, in my opinion.

I want to shower 3 times a day just to use this body wash!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

I have used a ton of different body washes since I was a teenager (many years ago!)  I tried the Nutra Oil Body Wash because I suffer from dry skin during the winter months, and I needed to see if this body wash would do what it claimed and moisturize my skin.  I used the body wash, and almost immediatly saw not only moisture in my skin, but my skin looked more vibrant, and had a glow.  The body wash helps me to not have to use as much lotion (I was using a ton), and it makes my skin have this healthy glow throughout the day.  It is not greasy like so many of the oil added body washes are, and it is light and does not weigh on your skin after you are out of the shower.  The price is great for this product, and the manufacturer constantly puts out coupons for the body wash.  Buy it, you will see the difference in your skin!

Softsoap Nutra Oil Body Wash feels so good after you shower.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Softsoap Nutra Oil Moisturizing Body Wash:

Softsoap Nutra Oil Body Wash is the best body wash that I have used.  It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and my skin is very dry so it feels great after the shower using this brand.  It smells good as well as works the best of any I have used.