Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Dove
UNILEVER369264
Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash

Great Body Wash

I love Dove. It's that simple. I usually buy Dove body wash in the cucumber scent; however, I thought I'd try this one for a new summer scent. I was not disappointed. It is creamy, lasts a long time, and the smell is perfect for a nice fresh summer scent! Since using Dove, I've been able to stop buying shave cream, as the body wash is perfect for shaving. This makes it a great deal—2 in 1!

Syracuse, NY

true

I would not buy this product again

I have MD and the bottle is to hard for me to squeeze

Pennsylvania

My absolute favorite

I love how all the dove products smell and clean. This one especially is nice. Leaves my skin feeling great and smelling lovely

South Hadley, Ma

This is one of my top 3 Dove Body Washes

I use this body wash as a everyday use. I'm absolutely is in love with this product.

Ocala, FL

My favorite body wash!

I just love how my skin feels after a shower with this body wash. It's smooth and the smell stays on your body. You really feel clean not like half washed

New Jersey

true

Absolutely love! One of the only body washes I will buy!

I absolutely love Dove products. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

Vandervoort, AR

My favorite Body Wash!

This is by far the best body wash for the money. I have used Dove soap and products for years. The fragrance is amazing and I feel clean every use. It is very gentle as I use this also for my 6 year old son.

Oklahoma

Classic Scent

My son said to me, "This is my new favorite smell!" It definitely had that nice, classic "Dove" scent to it, and I love the way it lathered. The only thing that could might need changing is the lid shape to make it easier to open.

Indiana

true

I have this brand right know

I love dove brands. I use the body wash all the time.

Lawton ok

The perfect body wash

This body wash is amazing, me and my kids have very bad eczema, every soap we tried made our skin dry and flaky, someone recomended dove to us and we noticed a difference after the 1st use, this is amazing and gentle, when my daughter was born we used johnson abd johnson and it gave her "baby acne" as soon as we switched her to dove baby it went away and never came back I would recommend their products to anyone.

Spokane wa