Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Body Wash
Dove
UNILEVER369264
Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash

Absolutely love! One of the only body washes I will buy!

I absolutely love Dove products. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

Vandervoort, AR

My favorite Body Wash!

This is by far the best body wash for the money. I have used Dove soap and products for years. The fragrance is amazing and I feel clean every use. It is very gentle as I use this also for my 6 year old son.

Oklahoma

Classic Scent

My son said to me, "This is my new favorite smell!" It definitely had that nice, classic "Dove" scent to it, and I love the way it lathered. The only thing that could might need changing is the lid shape to make it easier to open.

Indiana

true

I have this brand right know

I love dove brands. I use the body wash all the time.

Lawton ok

The perfect body wash

This body wash is amazing, me and my kids have very bad eczema, every soap we tried made our skin dry and flaky, someone recomended dove to us and we noticed a difference after the 1st use, this is amazing and gentle, when my daughter was born we used johnson abd johnson and it gave her "baby acne" as soon as we switched her to dove baby it went away and never came back I would recommend their products to anyone.

Spokane wa

Great body wash

This is the only body wash I use for my skin in the winter time. My skin gets so dry in the winter time and this body wash does a great job on my skin.

Minneola, FL

Dog is amazing Do you smell like a strawberry I am love ❤️

I wish to get New things more. That's so beautiful

Kuwait

Love the smell

I love the smell, so nice and rich. I used it daily, and it leaves my skin super nice and soft. Amazing how it works

Fresno, ca

Would definitely buy again

Dove body wash all brands makes me feel so clean smells great and leaves my skin feeling awesome

Fairmont wv

Love All Dove Products!

I like this scented skin-repair creamy body wash for my mature skin, especially in the winter and the scent that makes me forget harsh IN winters. It moisturizes, lathers well and is an uplifting scent.

IN