Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Body Wash
Dove
UNILEVER369264

Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Pleasant smell (4)
  • Cleans effectively (3)
  • Rich lather (3)

• Shower (4)
  • Daily use (3)

Best body wash I've ever tried.

When it comes to bar soaps and body washes Dove is always my first choice. Dove soaps and body washes are always the most nourishing and moisturizing. Most body washes usually dry out my skin, but not dove. It's like a lotion and a body wash all in one, It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, in the summer I wouldn't even have to use a lotion with this. Dove is really easy on my sensitive skin, my skin gets cracked easily but not with Dove. The scent of Dove body washes are amazing. They leave long lasting fruity scents on your skin that keep you feeling and smelling fresh all day long. These work amazingly with a loofah, the amount of lather you get from such a small amount is ridiculous.

My favorite scents of this product is the regular cucumber scent and the blue fig and orange blossom. I also use the matching deodorants and bar soaps.

I've never found a product that cleans my skin as well as Dove without drying me out terribly. I would definitely recommend to try out the Dove body washes if you haven't already.

Dove body washes give your skin a deep clean while moisturizing them. I don't even have to use lotion after washing my body with this. Dove also leaves me smelling great all day long.

Dove has a variety of different scents for this body wash. My favorite scent though is the blue fig and orange blossom scent. It's the best smelling scent out of them all. It's very soft, fresh, and fruity.

Not very hydrating

I was surprised, given the claims and the fact that Dove products in general are supposed to be moisturizing, but this body wash kind of dries out my skin.  It feels smooth enough right after I shower, but if I don't glob on the moisturizing lotion, my skin's on the dry side within a few hours.  I should mention that my skin's not especially dry, except in winter, and I've been using this in the summer.  It lathers up nicely, does cleanse effectively, the scent is pleasant (but not quite as nectarine-y and sweet as I'd hoped it would be), and pretty reasonably priced, but I have gotten better results from similarly priced or even less expensive body washes.

Also, it can contain Tallow Acid, which comes from animal fat, which is derived by boiling down carcasses, often from cattle, sheep or even -- brace yourself -- roadkill.  Ewww.  I'm not a vegetarian or a big animal-rights person, but potentially roadkill-sourced ingredients are something I'd like to avoid.

love

from maysville ky

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

I love this body wash, it has a very pleasant smell. Leaves my skin extremely mositized and clean. I highly recommend this body wash!

You and Dove

from swiss

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing
    • Pleasant Smell
    • Rich Lather

• Baths
      • Travel

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

A silky texture excellent quality long-lasting fragrance keeps the body

Smells great, not that moisturizing though

from Thunder Bay

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Pleasant Smell
      • Rich Lather

Cons

• Not moisturizing

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

I use dove products all the time, this one is probably the best smelling dove body wash and the great thing is the smell lasts all day. Easy to use, just wash and go! I don't find the product very moisturizing but I do have skin on the drier side so that may be why. The wash lathers up very easily and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so I would say it is suitable for sensitive skin types.

Dove body wash

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Moisturizing
      • Pleasant Smell
      • Rich Lather

• Baths
        • Travel

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

I love dove body wash and this body wash makes you feel soft and helps with dry cracked feet

Smells good, lathers nice, doesn't help dry skin

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

If you want soap that lathers and smells, this will work fine. However, if you want something that actually adds moisture to the skin, I wouldn't choose this one.

Depends on what you are looking for in the soap. Clean? Probably. Chemicals included? Yes. Moisturizing? No.

I do like the scent but then again, I'm not purchasing products that contain such ingredients anymore; there is no way to know if these newer products are dangerous, I'm going with the old tried and true from our grandparents' time to be safest.

This is a great way to get clean and soften skin!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

I really like Dove products. They do a good job of making their stuff. This line of products is great! It has been good at getting the job done! After a long day it is nice to take a bath, relax and use this body wash. The Go Fresh brand feels great on your skin and cleans your body well. I get dry skin, especially in the winter and I also have eczema. This product gets my skin feeling soft and it doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I will also have to say that the scent is a winner for me. It has a refreshing scent to it and smells great while you are taking your bath or shower. I like how this Dove product feels smooth and creamy as it goes on. I would definitely use this product again! Dove is a brand that you can trust.

It gets your body clean, feels great as you scrub it on and smells great! It also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

This Dove product has a great scent to it. It smells nice and refreshing. It has a crisp and clean smell.

Great soap

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

I really like the Dove Go Fresh Restore line of their products. This soap leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. The scent isn’t overpowering and leaves a light scent behind. It is also a very sudsy soap which I like. I have very sensitive skin and the Go Fresh Restore does not irritate my skin at all. Where other soaps leave your skin feeling dry and sometimes a little unmoisturized Dove’s liquid soap does not leave my skin feeling like that at all. I noticed a drastic change in using this soap from others as it was not leaving my skin feeling really dried out after just taking a shower. I really dislike that in a soap. I don’t want to feel like I need to take another shower to wash off that dry feeling after just taking to a shower to get clean. This soap is in my top favorites and when it goes on sale you will often find me stocking up on it. Even if it was not on sale you would likely find me purchasing Dove Go Fresh

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

Dove Go Fresh body wash is by far the best body wash i have ever used. I love the sent and the light feel of the body wash. I think the Dove Go Fresh body wash is even perfect for my husband and sons.

i am rating the Dove Go Fresh boday wash a ten for the feel and scent. It is fantastic. i love having my friends and family try my body wash. They all love it and have purchased their own.I think the Dove Go Fresh body wash is even perfect for my husband and sons.

The scent of the Dove Go Fresh body wash is perfect. It is light and not over powering. I think the Dove Go Fresh body wash is even perfect for my husband and sons.

My favorite Dove body wash!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

This is my most recent Dove body wash purchase and it is, by far, my favorite scent as well. I absolutely love it. This Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling silky and soft, smelling absolutely amazing, and when I have a coupon, the price is great! It is hard to describe how this body wash smells, but I love that I can smell it on my skin all day long. The scent is better than some of the perfumes I have used before. It is very fresh. It is a fruity and tropical scent that smells luscious and rich. This body wash also does not dry out my skin at all, which is something I have had to deal with when I bought other body washes. It is a creamy body wash that washes off clean. It does not leave any type of residue or scummy layer that can cause my skin to break or dry out. The Dove Go Fresh Restore body wash is one that I have already recommended to my mother and sisters. My younger sister has already started using after I told her about it!

Dove, Love, Dove, Love, Dove, Love!

from Santa Monica CA

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash:

Again Dove continues to impress me. I don't think I have ever been disappointed by one of their products, and this doesn't change that! This body wash is one of the best I've used. The texture of it is different, and I love it. It's not the same sticky soap you find in others, its a smooth, and some what relky type of texture. The scent of it is amazing, it spreads easy and doesn't leave you going back for more of it. I also find it leaves me feeling incredibly clean, usually I have to go over myself two or even three times to achieve the feeling that this gives, and it's amazing. I will probably make this my main body wash from now on, and for the amount you get in the bottle it's cheap too! Another outstanding product from Dove!

Always leaves me feeling clean, and a little sure does go a LONG way!

The scent is sort of like a rose mixed with winter apple if you know what I mean. You get that sort of cool feeling when you breathe it in, and the warming feeling reminds me of an apple orchid. Highly recommend this, as the scent lasts on you throughout the day, as well.