4.8
Body Wash
Caress
Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

Love it

I love this soap! I have sensitive skin, so normally I have to use fragrance free. I can actually use this soap AND smell good

Illinois

Smells amazing!

Caress is an awesome body wash. Leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. Tahitian is an awesome smell that stays with you for a long time!

MS

Highly recommend

I absolutely love this brand, and this body wash. I am extremely sensitive skin, and this doesn't affected at all. It smells wonderful, and the price is just right. You get so much in this bottle. I highly recommend it for anybody that has a big household, because a little goes a very long way.

New Hampsire

true

Lovely body wash but not for sensitive skin

I loved the smell of this body wash so much. Got it home loved how soft it felt on my skin in the shower. Skip 30 minutes later and my skin was hot and itchy. So is recommend it if you don't have super sensitive skin like me.

E-town, ky

one of my top favorite

one of my top daily use soap i love the sence and how it feels on my skin

tampa fl

Smells so good

Really liked this product love the smell and love how well it works

Cincinnati ohio

Tahitian here we come

This product is great. It smells amazing. If you close you eyes and picture being on a warm beach with bright blue water it will almost make you forget where you are. The moisturising makes your skin feel super clean and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue in the shower for you to clean up either.

ohio

Love the smell

Love the scent and the way this wash leaves my skin feeling. Its silky and glowing.

Fayetteville nc

Caress Tahitian Renewal body wash

Love Caress products they leave your skin silky smooth,i would buy this product.

WI.

Would recommend!

I love this scent!! Smells so good and the scent lasts for a long time. Cheaper than high end body washes and works just as well. I feel clean and fresh after using this product!

Nederland tx