4.8
Caress
Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

4.8

Pros

• Cleans effectively (3)
  • Long lasting (3)
  • Moisturizing (3)
  • Pleasant smell (3)
  • Rich lather (3)

• Daily use (3)
  • Shower (3)

best scent ever!

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell
  • Rich Lather

• Baths
    • Travel

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

I absolutely love all these caress body washes!! Just when I think they can't make another scent i will love, they do it again! All of the caress washes work so good and they are all amazingly scented. Especially the tahiatan renewal. It has the most unique scent and I've never found something else that smells like this. It is perfectly scented and not overpowering and it lasts after the shower for a while and I like that about it. You can smell it later and still smell fresh out of the shower which is nice for the summer months. I get sick of using the somebody washes but with caress I never tire of the scents. They are totally unique and no other brand offers these scents and value for the money spent. The prices are very fair, and you don't need a lot just a small squirt and you will have tons of bubbles and lather. I like how clean my skin feels after using this and I get out of the shower feeling already moisturized and don't even need lotion which is almost unheard of with my dry winter skin. This is Definately one of my favorites and I highly recommend it! It's easy to find when I need a refill and this has been around quite a while and is still highly available so I think it's a favorite for other people too. Give it a try if you like scented washes I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I will always buy this

from Baytown texas

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing
    • Pleasant Smell
    • Rich Lather

• Baths

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

Love this body wash. It smells so awesome and lasts all.day

Tropical escape in the shower

from Fair Haven, MI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
      • Easy To Use
      • Long Lasting
      • Moisturizing
      • Pleasant Smell
      • Rich Lather

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

I love exfoliating body washes, it smells awesome and leaves me feeling great!!!

Smells Great

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

I have used Caress Tahitian Renewal Bosy Wash quite a few times and I was over all satisfied with my experience. The body was smells great and it is also a scrub so it exfoliates while you wash and leaves your skin smelling great. I would recommend this product to anyone

Caress products speak for themselves

from Coronado, CA

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

Like all Caress bath products I've used, this bodywash smells devine. It's like wrapping yourself in a warm vacation.
        it leaves your skin soft, moisturized because it's not drying and lightly scented. This is a bodywash must if you fancy yourself as a body wash connoisseur. It makes a great gift in bath baskets. I always have a bottle of Tahitian renewal on hand... for those days when I need a skin lifter upper and a mini break from my day.

Has a nice feel on your skin
        leaves your skin moisturized and new.
        if you're looking for a body wash that will leave your skin soft and refreshed without a drying feeling this should make your list.

Smells fantastic has a warm vacation scent
        if you like tropical you'll love this scent.
        scent last on your skin but isn't strong and overwhelming. Smells clean and refreshing... very comforting scent. Like a mini tropical vacation in a bottle

Love the smell

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

This is a great gift for Mother's Day or any other occasion. The first time I tried it I loved it. You can buy it in a large bottle at Walmart. If you are not sure about it you can also try a travel size bottle. I also love that it has a silky look to it as you pour it out. It even feels silky smooth on your skin. The design of the bottle is also awesome. It is not to big and bulky so you can get a decent grip as you squeeze the soap out. There is nothing worse than a full bottle of body wash falling on your toe. I also like to use it as bubble bath.

It leaves you feeling clean and doesn't leave a residue on your skin like other shower gels. It is great for everyday use. It leaves your skin smelling clean with a light tropical scent that you will absolutely love.

It smells tropical and one of my favorite scents, especially in the summer. It is relaxing and you can't resist opening the bottle just to smell it.

Great smelling body wash!

from florida, USA

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

Although this body wash is not the best it really does smell great. The moisturization level this body wash provides is adequate and it does not dry out my skin as much as others I have tried. When my favorite body washes are not available, I do consider this one a decent possibility.

The Caress Tahitian Renewal body wash is mildly effective at moisturization and softening my skin. I have definitely has problems finding body washes that do not dry out my skin, and this one is better tan most, but not the best. It falls somewhere between a 7and 8 on the scale.

I do however absolutely love the scent of the caress Tahitian renewal body wash. Although it is a strong scent, it is very nice and lasts for a long time after I get out of the shower. When I shower at night I can still smell the tropical scent the next morning. I definitely would not recommend this product if you do not like strong scents and if your skin sensitive to perfumes.

It's a magical body wash.

from Richmond VA

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

I was so happy when I tried out this body wash! I initially bought it because the word "Tahitian" brought to mind beautiful beaches and warmer climates, something we were sorely lacking during this ridiculously long winter this year, and I was trying to convince myself that spring really would show up eventually. I ended up really loving this body wash, despite the fact that it didn't do much to make me feel like it was summertime. It smells SO good and makes my skin feel great. I highly recommend it. My dried-out wintertime skin desperately needed all the help it could get, and this wash was a nice way to help bring all that missing moisture back.

My skin felt brand new after using this for about a week! It was such a huge, noticeable difference. It felt so soft and clean!

I absolutely love the smell of this wash. It has a wonderful, fun perfume and the scent lasts all day.

So tropical!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash is a wonderful product! I have always been a long time customer of Caress bath & beauty products. This makes my skin feel so smooth,soft, and silky. It is very reasonably priced so it is great for any family budget. It has such a beautiful fragrance! it smells like a tropical garden and is very nice. The scent is not too strong. It is just right for me. I have been using Caress products for many years and it is a wonderful company.

It is quite effective and really does a wonderful job at cleansing my skin and it helps the dryness feel so much better. It hydrates it a lot. I feel so refreshed and super clean after every shower when I have used this body wash. I would highly recommend this to everyone that might be looking for a nice body wash.

The fragrance is so very pleasant and soft. it smells like a tropical flower and it is very calming.

Great smell and wonderful moisturizer!

Comments about Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash:

As soon as you purchase the bottle you will look at the shape and the coloring of the soap and think it is beautiful. Just to open the top and the smell that comes from the bottle I'll make you fall in love instantly. When you go take a shower with this particular product your house and body will be infused with the smell. And you body left super clean. The pros about it is that this type of soap is that it good for dry skin and its keep your body moisturized and also the same time at leaves a lovely smell behind.

If you have any type of dry skin this particular body wash was made for you. Your skin will feel hydrated when you start using it. I started noticing my skin was much softer after I used it for about a week. Wonderful soft skin and beautiful fragrance an wonderful combo for any female.

The scent is intoxicating and it makes you not want to leave the shower at all. The smell is not too over powering and it is a great refresh smell after being out on a hot day.