Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Body Wash
Caress

Pros

Cons

It smells wonderful and makes your skin soft

Caress is one of my favorite products! It makes your skin soft and smooth. I've found all of the Caress fragrances to be nice wonderful scents that are never overwhelming. Using Caress, I always feel clean and refreshed! The Silkening body wash is the original Caress product. I remember being attracted to it when I read that it had a light feminine fragrance on the bottle. It has always worked great for me, leaving me smelling good and my skin soft and silky! I really love their new Caress Exotic Oil Infusion body washes in both the Japanese and Moroccan scents! They are just incredibly fantastic!

Causes Allergy

I purchased Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash about a year ago as the product is a brand of Unilever. The fragrance of this product was really nice and it gave an amazing scent to the skin as well which lasted for hours after using the product. I used the product for about two weeks and noticed that my kin started turning red and when I consulted a doctor, I was informed that it is an allergy caused by a product I am using and then later I noticed that it was due to the body wash. I used to get rashes due to this product and when I stopped using it, the allergy also lessened. It is really bad for a product to react with the skin and cause an allergy. I got a sensitive skin and so the effect was worse for me.

The price of this product is good but is not worth it as the product can have an allergic effect. If you have a sensitive skin, then it is not recommended to try this product and it is not meant for kids as well.

Caress body wash

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

My favorite thing about this body wash is the feeling of it on your skin. I understand why they named it glowing touch because it has that feeling, and color to it. It is a great body wash overall, but there are better ones in my honest opinion. It's great for people who are wanting to try something new. It helps moisturize skin while cleansing off your body. It is good at lathering up, but doesn't lather up so much that it is difficult to wash off.

It's effective as any other body wash I've used. Although it is not as effective at moisturizing your skin. I like the feel of it when washing on a sponge or washcloth. It's good for different types of skin also.

The scent is good. It's not too strong but smells good also. I like how invigorating and refreshing it smells. It's a good body wash to use for people wishing to relax in the bath, or for people taking a quick shower. It's good for different washing methods also.

Silky!

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I try out a lot of products similar to this one, but this is the one that I make sure to pack when traveling. It is good enough to seek out the travel sized version or just fill up my travel sized bottle. I like that whether I am at home or if I am away, this is the body wash that fits the bill. It feels silky and luxurious and covers well. I love that the gel itself actually glistens and is a pretty gold-toned color. It makes you feel special before you even use it. The smell is nice, mild and lasts for a little while after showering. It does not seem noticeable hours or the next day like some other body washes do. It seems to clean well. If you use a loofah, it almost seems counterproductive to the smooth feel of the lotion. The lotion lasts surprisingly long and does not go down the drain in clumps. After showering, my skin feels silky for hours and the moisturizing element lasts much longer. My skin seems to have a glow to it, too, at least initially. This is a good value for the luxury it exudes.

Causes Allergy

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I'm using a container of Caress Silkening Body Wash, now.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I purchased a container of Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash about a couple of weeks ago that I'm now using for my daily showers. I really like the way this Body Wash makes my skin feel as bathing. It has a great smell that lingers on your body and in the bathroom after using. It leaves a fragrance on your skin that eliminates the use for any additional body mist or perfume. I enjoy using this Body Wash and intend to make another purchase of this particular brand again. Before making this purchase, I had not used Caress in years, but is glad I purchased the Caress Glowing Touch Silkening brand. It has a reasonable price also. When using this product, the Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash, I'm careful to use it on my entire body, except my private parts. The perfume in the Caress Silkening Body Wash makes me itch in these areas. But I still enjoy the smell it has and leaves on the rest of my body. I would recommend this body wash to anyone because of it effectiveness and the price works wonder for my pocketbook.

It cleanses and leaves your skin feeling soft.

It has a lovely smell with quite a bit of perfume.

Luxurious drug store product

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I love Caress products, and Caress Glowing touch Silkening Body wash is no exception! This is a reasonably priced drug store product that feels like something more luxurious than drug store quality. I think it has a great fragrance that is long lasting. It is fresh and clean, lightly perfumed. It is a light and smooth soap that leaves skin clean, yet soft. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin, and this Caress product does not bother either one of those conditions. I am able to smell it long after my shower. A little soap goes a long way, so you will not use up the bottle too quickly. It is effective as a soap and cleaner and overall just a very nice treat of a product. It is definitely a product that I recommend and will look to buy again and again in the future. You will not be disappointed in the purchase of any Caress products, but especially in this one. It will leave your skin refreshed, clean, soft, and smelling great!

Been Using for a Long Time!

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

This is the first body wash I ever bought myself when I was a kid and I was so excited to get my matching buff puff- also my first one ever. I have enjoyed Caress ever since then. It is still part of my summer rotation, but I do find I need something even more moisturizing in the winter now a days. This is probably just me, though. Caress is very moisturizing, I just have super dry and sensitive skin. I love the smell and the color. It also comes very full and lasts a long time, something nice in any beauty product. You only need to use a very little bit and it will go a long way. I usually use body wash after shaving, and Caress is a great way to lock in that moisture. It really does feel silky! While Caress already has a great low price, combined with a coupon it is really worth it. I cannot wait for summer to finally hit around here so I can start using Caress again. Its definitely gentle enough on my skin in the summer and leaves everything feeling really smooth.

Profile Image

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I love Caress body washes, they make my skin so super soft and clean amazingly well at the same time. When I first bought Caress glowing touch silkening body wash I wasn't sure what the glowing touch meant, but I figured I would give it a try. After several uses I noticed my skin did have a touch of a glow to it, almost like I had been in the sun for a few minutes! Caress glowing touch silkening body wash also made my skin very soft and silky to the touch. It suds up nicely on a poof or loofah and smells very good.

Caress glowing touch silkening body wash does what it says, it leaves your skin silky and glowing. You won't get an immediate glow, I used it about a week before I noticed the light glow on my skin. I just really love how soft Caress glowing touch silkening body wash left my skin, it's great if you have dry skin.

Caress glowing touch silkening body wash has a great scent to it. A touch of perfume with flowers, not sure what it is but it smells great and I love how the scent stays on my skin.

Compared to other washes I have used, this is my favorite!

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

Being a user for many years of the various body washes on the market, I have to state with no hesitation that this Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash is ranked in my book as one of my all time favorite wash. I love how it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Some washes feel smooth when first lathered up on the body, but Caress body wash leaves a soft smooth feeling even after rinsed and towel dried! I can't say that my skin glows but I do notice that I don't have dry flaky skin after using this wash, even in the winter when my skin is usually always dry. Even though my skin really doesn't glow, I still feel like I am glowing because I feel so nice. I also love the scent! The fresh clean sweetness is perfect...not overbearing or a "grandma" flowery scent. Because the scent lingers over time, you don't really even need to use a body spray.

This wash is rated a 9 in effectiveness because it does all it should. It cleans, softens, and scents with each use.

The scent is a soothing sweet scent that is not overbearing like some other washes. It isn't a grandma scent, it is just a pleasing soft clean scent.

Caress Body Wash

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

I am pretty familiar with Caress products. I have a lot of friends and family that use them and I have used several of their products before. I recently bought the Glowing Touch Silkening body wash by Caress a month ago because it was on sale at my local Target. I am not one to usually stick to any one body wash so it's pretty normal for me to switch it up quite often. What I usually look for in body washes is obviously moisturizing components and something that makes my skin feel fresh. The glowing touch really stood out to me because I love the thought of my skin to be glowing when I come from the shower. This body wash actually had all the main ingredients I was looking for and didn't disappoint. The lightweight body wash was really quite refreshing on my skin while also being gentle and soothing. Combined with my daily skin care regime I would say that Caress has done a stand up job on this particular body wash and would continue to look forward to more products by them.

Makes my skin feel so soft!

Comments about Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash:

Normally I don't find body washes to be very moisturizing my skin. However, I find that the Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash really does moisturize my skin.

I almost always moisturize after I shower, but I find that I don't need to when I use this body wash. This product isn't enough to keep me from using another moisturizer during the winter, but that doesn't really bother me. It doesn't help me from having to moisturize as much in the winter, though.

I love the way this product lathers. It gives me millions and millions of big luscious bubbles, which make me feel like this product is doing a good job of cleaning my skin. Usually I shy away from using body washes because I never feel very clean after using then. I love that this one gives me that squeaky clean feeling I love.

This is one of my favorite inexpensive body washes, and I will continue to repurchase it in the future!