Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash

Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Softsoap sweet honeysuckle & orange peel bodywash is good

I love this softsoap bodywash with sweet honeysuckle and orange peel moisturizing body wash with moisture beads. It smells great, gets you clean and is one of the best bargains for cost that there is on the market, the only thing i would change is the design of the bottle, you can't get the last little bit out of the bottle with the way it is designed, even if you turn the bottle upside down you can't get the last bit out, so it ends up in the trash and you loose a few wahings from this bottle design, but if it wasn't for that i would definitely give this product a 4.5 or 5, it has a sweet scent and lathers and cleans excellent, your skin does not feel dry after using, it is a good moisturizer and i like the scent on this one. There is eighteen ounces in this bottle and for the price that is an excellent value in today's economy, like i said if it wasn't for the bottle's design you could use all of it, the way it is, you can turn the bottle upside down and still can't get the last bit out. Anyway it is a good body wash, and it seems to be one of the only companies around willing to give you a good valuable product at a price that is affordable compared to other brands.

Like it and Don't Like It

You expect SoftSoap to be soft and moisturizing to your skin and a gentle cleanser that could be called soap. This product is not. The body wash is harsh on the skin. I had a lot of dead skin on the bottom of my feet from walking in sandals a lot. This body was has been stripping the dead skin away layer by layer with just the average use of this product. Is that great? NO. NO. A body wash shouldn't be that so effective that it strips layers of my skin off. This product is great to use once a week to exfoliate but not to use on a daily basis, for children or people with sensitive skin.

The scent is a wonderful mix of orange and lemon honey at times then sometimes it smells like detergent. At times it feels like I washed with harsh detergent.

In the end my skin is dry, stripped and super clean. I normally like SoftSoap products so I was surprised that this body wash was so harsh.

Like it and Don't Like It

from Alexandria VA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Drys Skin

• Here and There

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

This smells amazingly wonderful.

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

I like all the Soft Soap brands. But this one is the best. It gives you a fresh clean feeling. And the aroma has the smell of clean.

Very effective, leaves you clean, no residue feeling,

The Scent factor is a 10, Putting Honey Suckle with Orange Peel is well worth purchasing.

SoftSoap Never Disappoints

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

How can something that smells so good clean and moisturize as well? SoftSoap has made this body wash and it has it all. If you have ever used SoftSoap, you know they make hand soaps in pumps, but this is an amazing product to be used in the bath/shower. Let's start with the overall product inside the bottle. When you squeeze this out it is a thick liquid with little moisturizing beads inside the gel. I like to use a bath pouf to apply it during a shower, and you just need a little bit and you will be amazed how much bubbly lather you get. Once the lather and water meet you will have the most luxurious scent of orange I have ever smelled. I like to linger in the shower just to inhale this scent. It is very soft on my skin, I feel confident using all over my body. It rinses off well and leaves you moisturized and smelling oh so delicious. You get a lot of product for a reasonable price, and I promise if you like anything citrus you will love this body wash!!

Cleans very well.

Amazing, delicious citrus scent

Makes skin deliciously touchable

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

I love this Softsoap scent so much that I would stock up on it and take it with me when I used to live overseas. When I moved back to the US, I even brought all the leftover soap back with me (even though I could have bought more once I got here). I just didn't want to give up using it. It is still a treat to use whenever I decide to buy it (I like variety, so I buy other scents, too), and I think it says something that I keep going back to this scent again and again.

Softsoap does what it promises. It leaves skin moisturized and feeling soft and touchable.

Of all the soap scents I've ever had the pleasuring of enjoying, Honeysuckle with Orange Peel is my absolute favorite. I can't resist sniffing my arm after I shower to enjoy small bursts of the lovely scent. It's a good, almost tasty scent without being overpowering or too floral. I use the bar version of this soap in my clothes drawers to make the smell nice.

smells amazing

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

Softsoap is one of my all time favorite brands of body wash purely based on their formula, and it is a huge plus that they keep coming out with these absolutely amazing scents. The Honeysuckle with Orange Peel scent is one of my absolute favorites. It takes two of the best scents you can get, Honeysuckle and Orange, and then it combines them in a way that just works. I find that I am constantly opening the lid and smelling the product whenever I am in the bathroom. I would actually love if someone could come out with a body lotion and body spray that smelled just like this.
The formula is every bit at good as every other Softsoap body wash. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and this body wash it gentle enough that it leaves no irritation, and is moisturizing that it doesn't leave my skin with that dry, itchy feeling that I sometimes can get after showers with a less moisturizing soap. I love Softsoap and will try every body wash they put on the market.

Smells AMAZING!

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

I seriously can't get enough of this product. It smells incredible. Whenever I stop using this product for a while and come back to it, I'm blown away by how amazing it is. I love this product because it's inexpensive, yet it works amazingly. Don't think twice; buy the Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel Body Wash.

I'm not typically a body wash person because I never feel clean enough after using it. This Softsoap one was different though. It gave me the same squeaky-clean feeling that I get from using bar soap, yet it also smelled so much better!

This particular brand leaves my skin feeling like a baby's. It's amazing. This product also didn't irritate my skin or cause breakout like some scented products do. I have a problem with back acne, but this didn't cause any more breakouts.

I love this body wash, and there's nothing else out there that's quite as amazing. Buy this product!

I adore this body wash!

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

I am in love with Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel Body Wash! It is amazing. I love the scent of Honeysuckle (it actually grows in my backyard) and orange. The scents in this body wash is true to its name! It smells fresh, sweet, zesty, and of course, like citrus! I really appreciate the quality of this product as well. Just a little drop to my bath sponge goes a long way. I can get many uses out of one bottle and that's a huge plus! It feels rich and smooth and makes a wonderful and bubbly lather. I love how soft my skin feels afterwards. The moisture beads work! My boyfriend also loves this particular body wash since it is not a super feminine scent.

A little goes a long way! It makes a rich lather that leaves me feeling clean and smooth. I love that I don't have to use half of the bottle to get a decent lather. My money goes a long way with this product!

True to its name! Love how sweet, fresh, and zesty it smells. You can really smell the honeysuckle and orange scents!

Softsoap honeysuckle orange body wash.

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

Softsoap honeysuckle orange body wash is a refreshing smelling product. It gently cleans and rinses off easily, leaves a heavenly scent behind. Only wish the lid had a flat top so it could be flipped upside down when almost empty. It makes plenty of bubbles.

Softsoap Offers A Refreshing Zing

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel Body Wash is among quite a few other Softsoap brand body washes that rank high for me in shower time products. There are many body washes out there that claim to have a citris-like, invigorating scent, yet many of them often smell artificial and almost headache triggering. Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel truly does deliver in this department. This body wash lathers extremely well without having to use an excessive amount of product. The lather is long-lasting. It alson rinses clean leaving an equally clean feeling on the skin. The awesome scent is left lingering on the skin after you have left the shower and dried off. It also seems to retain moisture in the skin after a shower rather than drying it out. I find Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel to be an excellent and great economical choice in body wash. It

Love Love Love It

Comments about Softsoap Honeysuckle w/Orange Peel Body Wash:

So I'm coming to the end of my current bottle of Softsoap Honeysuckle with Orange Peel Body Wash and I'm already plotting to get some more. My mother first recommended this to me and I'm glad she did. It is heavenly to use!

What a great sorta scrubby wash! The micro moisturizing beads in it are awesome; they really soften your skin and leave your skin so fresh and clean. It's like a little spa in a big bottle.

Wonderful, accurate, genuine scents that blend together so nicely. Don't hesitate to try it!