Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
SoftSheen-Carson
SoftSheen-Carson OPTIMUM OIL THERAPY ULTIMATE RECOVERY SHAMPOO

SoftSheen-Carson OPTIMUM OIL THERAPY ULTIMATE RECOVERY SHAMPOO

Damage hair? - Soft sheen Optinum Oil theraphy works perfectly.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about SoftSheen-Carson OPTIMUM OIL THERAPY ULTIMATE RECOVERY SHAMPOO:

First let me introduce my hair type, I am an of mixed descent, black and scottish. My hair is damaged fine, stringy, curly, with terrible split ends.  I am low maintenance individual and that may explain why my hair was so damaged.  I have tried Pantene and soft sheen - breakthrough expecting so improvement and consistency.  It didn't work.

My husband got tired of me in a ponytail so I decided to go to the a natural hair salon.  The products they used were good but when I told my hair specialist about a product I wanted to use and she was skeptic but when she read the ingredients she was impressed and said she'd used it instead.  I have seem a 180 degree improvement.  I decided to just use it and I have great deal enjoying it.  My hair is fuller, with no split ends, silky and full of moisture.  I love it! I have been getting a lot of compliments.. I stopped going to the salon as soon as I saw the product was doing far better than the salon products.

I recommends if you are low or high maintenance. It is indeed ultimate recovery theraphy.  I love it and the smell is incredible.  Anyone can used it.