Other Shampoos:
Pantene
Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair

Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair

Pantene shampoo

This is really the best in shampoo it has been for years my mom used it and her mom also I am carring on my family tradition. I truly believe in using this shampoo everyday and will continue to use with my children and grand children also. The ask for it when I shop I am one hundred percent a fan for life, After swimming it is a life saver my hair feels like it could break right off but after a shampoo with this product it does liven up my hair and overall feeling. I know it has a good texture and feel when I use it after the beach also.

I always use this shampoo everyday it takes the breakage out and no tangles at all leaving my hair silky smooth my boyfriend enjoys also. My children ask for it and my grandchildren also. When at work I also have no frizz or static,I am a satisfied customer and will be as long as I use the product

I would say the shampoo is very satisfying and the smell and feel is delightful the feel will last all day and good for your hair as well. Keeps the ends from splitting and the shine is beautiful no tangles even after a motorcycle ride I am satisfied with this brand totally.I really would tell my friemds amd family to try this shampoo I am confident that they will buy this shampoo from now on.

That Shampoo don't fix anything

if you have a hair damagned that shampoo can't help you buth make the hair like a paper

Thought I Would Never Buy til I DID When on Sale. Love it

from North Augusta, SC

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Affordable
  • Controls Frizz
  • Easy To Use
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

• ANY TIME!
    • Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

I never thought I would try this product because it was a bit higher priced than I care for. Well, it was on sale one day AND I had a coupon, tried it, and fell in love!! I do tend to buy with coupons but am sold either way!

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

That Shampoo don't fix anything

from Ex.youtube.CA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Doesn't Work

• Thicker Hair

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Pantene shampoo

Good for Dry & Long Hairs

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

I have very long hairs and it becomes very diffcult to manage them if they remain dried up. Hence I keep trying for new shampoos which can give some safisfactory result. After using Pantene Prov V for Dry Damage hairs I think I would stick to this for my life now.

It has not only repaired my damage hair (which use to always tangle) but has also give them a smooth silky shine. It appears as if there has been a coating of cream on your hair which is protective layer. Due to smoothness in hairs I feel that hairfall has also reduced to great great extent.

Now some bad side of the product, though it is one of the best product in this range, I feel this is a little overpriced which is why many people would refrain from buying it. Also due to the coating effect, the hairs take a little extra time to get dry after bath which at times is pretty irritating.

Overall barring these flip sides, I still recommend this product.

pantene is turning into a good product

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

After having a few bad experieces with Pantene shampoo back in the day I decided to give Pantene Pro V for dry and damaged hair a shot because I had a buy one get one free coupon. I figured what can I lose? If it is junk, I only paid for one. BUT to my very nice suprise, this product has actually shaped up. Not only did it help my hair feel less dry in cold wintery weather, it makes it smell yummy too. I'm glad I took a chance on Pantene and gave it another shot. It's been on my list of buying also because there are many coupons available for this product which makes it even sweeter.

For being a cheaper product, Pantene Pro V is definantly on the up and up as far as effectiveness is concerned in my book. I'd definantly buy this product in the future as well as refer it to my friends and family as a solid product.

The scent is pretty good. Not gross smelling, not my most favorite, but definantly pleasent. It has a nice clean smell and to be honest, and this may just be me, it remind me of sun tan lotion for some reason.

Softer hair

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

Love Pantene! The conditioner is good and thick, which I love. A little on the spendy side, but it definitely is good quality.

My hair is always softer after using this brand. I didn't have overly damaged hair, but I always loved the way it made it feel after using it. If my hair had been blow dried or flat ironed making it feel dry, it always perked up after using the conditioner.

It has a nice, pleasant scent. Not overwhelming.

My "go to" shampoo

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

I must admit, I'm a Pantene girl. I love the smell of their shampoos and conditioners. Yes, I do smell shampoo before I buy it. I've used every kind of Pantene shampoo and the best by far is Pantene's for dry and damaged hair shampoo. It lathers really well even in hard water and rinses clean. It doesn't leave a residue that would weigh hair down and cause it to not hold a syle. My hair is shiny and very soft and manageable. I color my hair regularly and this shampoo leaves my hair very healthy looking. It really does help restore moisture to even the most damaged hair. Paired with Pantene's for dry and damaged conditioner and your hair will always look its best.

Pantene's for dry and damaged hair shampoo leaves my hair very soft and shiny. It doesn't leave a residue that would weigh my hair down and cause it to not hold a style.

I love the scent of this shampoo. It smells light and fresh

So-So

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

I recently bought this shampoo along with the conditioner. I was not that impressed. I have very damaged hair. I dry and straighten my hair everyday. After using the product for 2 months I still saw no difference. The only reason I am rating this a 7 out of 10 and not lower is because it smells good and does not tangle my hair.

great shampoo for everyday hair

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

I have been using Pantene shampoo for most of my life, and I find it to be a very reliable cleaner for my hair. It is very through for removing any build up of hair products, like hairspray and gel, and has a nice clean feeling afterwards. It also rinses out well and does not seem too oily as some moisturizing shampoos tend to be. I would not say however that it really moisturizes my hair though. It still tends to be dry and frizzy. I use the conditioner too, and that helps, but it isn't as effective as I would like it to be

My hair is very clean afterwards but is still a little dry and frizzy. I also use the conditioner which helps. I is a decent shampoo, but for very dry hair another product would be better, in my opinion

The smell of this shampoo is just right. it is not very scented, but has a nice clean aroma. I like it because it is not overpowering and does not clash with by body wash scents or perfumes

Pantene shampoo is the best!

Comments about Pantene Pro V for Dry and Damaged Hair:

My family and I have been using Pantene for the last couple of years, and it is by far the best shampoo I've ever used. I've experimented with a lot of shampoos ranging from garnier to suave, but none of them leaves my hair feeling as fresh and silky as Pantene does. The only con to this otherwise amazing shampoo is the overbearing smell, but that's only if you use a large amount of the product. For as long as I can remember, friends, classmates, and sometimes even complete strangers have commented on my silky hair, asking for my secret. And I chuckle because there really is no secret, just a great shampoo. The consistency of the shampoo aids in reducing the stickiness and dryness that you feel in your hair after not washing it for a few days, and no matter how smelly or unattractive your hair looks, one pump of this fine shampoo is all you need to wash away the impurities. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking for an effective shampoo! It will leave your hair with noticeable results after just once wash.