Other Shampoos:
Aussie Moist Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Aussie Moist is great for hydrating!

I have been using Aussie Moist shampoo for a couple of months now, and I love it!

I have really dry brittle hair, and since I've been using this, my hair has been soft, smooth, and shiny.

I've used a lot of Aussie products, and like always (at least in my opinion) the smell is wonderful. It is light after your hair dries, which I think is good. I've used shampoos where the smell was strong in my dried hair...too strong where I got a headache.

All in all, this is a really affordable shampoo for someone looking for a quick fix to their dry hair.

Good packaging is a must!

I purchased Aussie Moisture shampoo a few weeks ago because I had a coupon for it and having really dry hair, the "moisture" description suited me.  I have used about half the bottle so far and I have to say that I am actually pleased with the product itself.  The thing I do not like about the shampoo is the packaging.  The cap is very difficult to get closed all the way and if it doesn't get closed completely and happens to get knocked over, it leaks everywhere.  The cap is also very flimsy and didn't take long to get loose.  I love the smell and the quality of the shampoo, however I do not enjoy struggling with the cap on the top.  This has happened to me in the past with other Aussie shampoos.  I think they need to come up with a better way to package their product.  I most likely will not buy Aussie again because there are many other products out there that are comparable in price that do not have this same problem.

High End results, Low End Price

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

My family is on a fairly tight budget, so we economize where we can. However, the one thing I don't compromise on is my shampoo. I have tried most of the shampoos in the 1.00-2.00 range, and they have all left me feeling less than satisfied, and my hair feeling less soft than I would like. The economy shampoos also don't lather the way I like, and seem to make my hair feel "squeaky" rather than silky.

Aussie moist, on the other hand, is a very satisfying product. It's reasonably priced, since I can frequently buy it for less than 4.00 a bottle. It is thick, creamy, and smells as good as the designer shampoos on the market. It is very rich, so I can use less of it, even though I have very thick hair, and the lather is very rich and creamy. Aussie moist also rinses out easily, and doesn't leave a buildup even when I shampoo every day, as I do during the summer months. The scent blends well with my body wash, and my hair is very smooth and shiny after each use.

Aussie Moist works as well, or better, than any of the more expensive hair products I have tried. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and very manageable.

All of the Aussie products smell absolutely delicious! A nice blend of florals and other botanicals, and the scent lasts a long time without being overpowering or intrusive.

Aussie shampoo earns high marks

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I love the Aussie products and the Aussie shampoo is one of my favor. Everyone in our family agree that this is a shampoo that we can all use. No more tangles in baby fine hair and it doesn't dull my treated hair color. Want clean, natural looking hair? Aussie shampoo is the answer and I find that it is real value for a moderately priced shampoo. Our entire family actually agrees that this is a good shampoo.

This shampoo not only cleans the hair but acts as a conditioner as well. I love the way my hair doesn't tangle after shampooing and I no longer need to use a product just to keep my baby fine hair from being frizzy and my hair actually feel like it has more body.

I am highly sensitive to scents and have to be careful which products that I use because of this. Aussie is great and only has a light, fresh, clean scent that is refreshing and doesn't over power. I would highly recommend this hair for color-treated hair as well as hair that is damaged. It is mild enough that the entire family can use it.

Love this shampoo!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I am a big user of VO5 and pantene, so when I had a great coupon I purchased this one a whim. I love it! The smell is fantastic and it makes my hair fabulous. Its easy to use and easy to find. I was able to use a normal amount for my thick hair instead of having to use more. It made it soft and manageable and helped with the frizz problem that I have. I love that this product is easy to find and not too expensive. I love that it lasted me and I didn't have to use double the amount because my hair is so thick. It has a wonderful smell. The consistency is great, it didn't leave my hair or my skin all greasy. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone with long or thick hair. It did wonders for my hair, it works great and put some of the moisture and shine back in to my dull hair. For me this product is not something I use every day because I don't feel like it needs to be used everyday. I use it about every other day when i shower and it makes my hair feel extremely healthy and well taken care of. I can definately tell the difference from when I use another shampoo to when I use this one.

This is a decent shampoo.

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I used the conditioner for a while and really liked it so I thought I would try the shampoo as well. I was not as impressed by the shampoo as I was by the conditioner. With the conditioner, I could really feel that my hair got more moisture after using it. With the shampoo, I didn't really feel a big difference. At the same time, it was not like the shampoo was bad. I think this is a decent shampoo but not with life-changing results. Like the conditioner, the shampoo has a bit of a coconut scent. I like it. But some people that don't like coconut, seem to not like the scent.

The shampoo is decent. You don't get a dramatic change in your hair but it does do the normal shampoo job. It doesn't add a whole lot of moisture but try with the conditioner. That might be better to get the moisture.

The scent is a weak coconut smell. It will go away pretty soon so even if you don't like coconut, you don't have to endure it for long. I actually like the scent and think it's good.

It's not right for my hair type

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I can't say anything bad right about it but it didn't have a wow factor. For the price they have better products. My hair is extremely thick curly and dry. It take about 4 hours to blow dry and flat iron. I look for products that make it easier to manage and this didn't help. The sent i not only pleasantit also llasted for a while. For my hair type its not the best product but I'm sure it would be great for normal everyday dry or damaged hair

For my type of hair long thick curly its not the right product.I ththink it would be great for most normal everyday damaged hair. It would probably work on color treated hair. It's thicker that most. It smells amazing. Very fresh and light not to perfumy. The sent also last for longer than most of the other products on the market that are in the same price range. It's worth a try

The smell is fresh and last longer than most. It's fresh and light

Decent shampoo

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I don't think the Aussie Moist line really lives up to its name or popularity in terms of providing moisture and hydration to dry, damaged hair, but I think this shampoo is okay. It suds up pretty well and isn't too too drying on your hair. I still wouldn't say that it's a super moisturizing shampoo as it claims to be (the idea alone is somewhat of an oxymoron, no?) but it can do the job of getting rid of oil and product buildup pretty well, just like most shampoos. The biggest problem I think comes in with tangling, and I personally thing that a good moisturizing shampoo will leave your hair feeling clean without stripping it completely and also making it tangle free so that it's easier to manage and deal with while conditioning. This product leaves your hair feeling a bit tangled and hard-to-manage, which I don't really like.

Not a whole lot better than other shampoos, but it gets the job done and is inexpensive enough to buy on a regular basis. Don't buy it if you're hoping for moisture though.

Light fruity scent, not too overbearing.

My favorite shampoo for moisture!

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I love to try new shampoos, but I always end up coming back to the Aussie Moist shampoo. This shampoo works almost like a conditioner; it adds a ton of moisture to my hair. Sometimes I don't even feel the need to use a separate conditioner. This IS a shampoo, but it's insanely moisturizing. However, it won't make your hair greasy. I love this product because it's inexpensive but very high quality.

I have quite damaged hair that gets quite dry when I haven't had a hair cut in several months. This is the best solution I've found to adding moisture to my hair. It keeps my hair soft and manageable.

I love the scent of Aussie products. They linger for a while in your hair, too, which I really enjoy. I think this shampoo smells like coconut. It's not overly sweet, but very pleasant. The scent isn't so strong that it's unsuitable for men. It's just a great scent that's not noticeable to others.

Good for the price.

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I originally bought Aussie Moist Shampoo because I had a coupon for Aussie brand products, and I am a huge fan of Aussie Deeeeep 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I continue to by it every now and again when I have a coupon for it because I like the savings and having a good low price shampoo around the house. Since I had such great results with Aussie Deeeep 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner I had high hopes for this shampoo and it lived up to them. The formula is infused with jojoba oil which gives Aussie Moist Shampoo a nice fruity smell (Well that and the fragrance they add to it). This shampoo is intended to add moisture back in to dry hair, and it did just that. My hair has been dyed so many times I have lost count. When you dye your hair as much as I do you know that it causes a lot of damage and that can leave it feeling dry. This shampoo boosted the moisture of my hair with out weighing it down or making it feel 'unnatural' like it has a lot of oil or something in it.

Okay shamppo

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

Aussie shampoo. It's okay. I don't have any major big complaints against it. It spcertsinly does the job. Burn of too much beyond all that. It's "just a shampoo." Nothing special. Nothing to write home about. If you get it, you aren't going to be disappointed in it as far as how it washes your hair. But you might be a little let down that it wasn't super special, over the moon, amazing. It will certainly do the job. Your hair will be nice & clean for sure. It's just not anything super special. If you're looking for something you'll just fall in love with...don't get Aussie. But if you're looking for a cheaper shampoo that will do the job, get Aussie. Totally you're taste. Then nice thing is that it is on the cheaper side, without being at the suave level. It's definitely better than that or vo5. But it's not going to be up there with Pantene or Paul Mitchell. Mediocre would be a good way to describe. Reliable, but regular.

Aussie Shampoo is just alright

Comments about Aussie Moist Shampoo:

I really don't mind this shampoo - it's not the greatest shampoo ever created, but it does get the job done. I have really dry hair because I dye it every couple of months, so I'm always looking for a shampoo to give me that extra moisture that I'm stripping out of my natural hair.

The Aussie Moist Shampoo gets my hair clean, so that's a pro, but it doesn't add as much moisture as I would like it to add. I suppose that's what you would use the conditioner for!

I would say, since the shampoo is relatively inexpensive, it's worth trying if you're hair isn't super dry to start out with, otherwise I would skip it, and try Pantene or Herbal Essences.

It gets your hair clean, but it doesn't really give it the extra moisture as promised. So it works well as a shampoo but if you're only looking for the moisture part, it's a miss.

I do like the smell of the shampoo. I like Pantene better, but Aussie isn't bad for the price that you pay for it.