3.9
Sobe - Life Water

Sobe - Life Water

3.9

Best Healthy Drink out in the Market

I love the new Sobe Life Water. It tastes good and it is good for you. It has a ton of essential vitmamins added also. It also come in a variety of flavors. The flavors are all natural and very refreshing include:  pomegranate cherry, orange tangerine, passion citrus, blackberry grape, and strawberry kiwi. My absolute favorite is strawberry kiwi.  If you love water and water with added flavor you will love Life Water too! This water is also great if you are trying to lose weight or to live a healthier life.

the zero calorie ones cause diarrhea!

the sobe lifewater with zero calories is delicious! i bought a bijillion bottles of it when they had the bogo coupons from the heads or tails game! the fuji apple pear was like sex in my mouth. until i started having cramps, bloating and finally diarrhea FOR WEEKS! couldn't figure out what was wrong! i was sure i had some bug or something until my mom read the ingredients on the bottle. then i stopped drinking them and felt a lot better. had one a week later and the problems began again. i don't normally have a sensitive digestive system but the stuff made mine awful! so please beware! while tasty and delicious its not worth almost crapping your pants for!

Black-Berry Grape Life Water

from Brookfield, IL

Pros

• Great Tasting

Cons

• Never available

I can't find Bl

• Primary use:
    • Personal

"I like the coconut lifewater"

from kingsville, Ohio

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Tasting

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

I tried the Coconut SoBe Water, and I Love it.
        One day I put tea in with the coconut water. And
        have mixed it together ever since. Love, Love, Love it.

• Primary use:
        • Personal

will never buy this again

About Me Quality Oriented

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

Thank God the bottle started leaking and I had to pour the drink in a cup it had lots of really nasty thick brown strings of God knows what in it so glad my mom did not drink this ...

Yummy!

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

So be Life water is really good. My favorite is Strawberry Dragonfruit. One this I really like about it, is that the flavor is not too strong. It also contains a ton of vitamins. You really can't beat zero caleries when it's this good. This stuff is great!

Simply Amazing

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

Sobe Life Water is my newest workout must have, I love that Sobe offers so many different exotic flavors to choose from. Drinking this flavored water, is a great alternative to drinking energy drinks soda without all the added sugar, and calories.

Sobe life water

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

Great water, especially since the 0 calorie ones now have zero artificial sweeteners. Tastes sweet and doesn't give me headaches. No aspartmne means no stomach aches for me either. Hard to find in a low calorie water. Has a great flavor as well, a little bit of a after taste but not bad.

A great flavored beverage

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

I do a lot of landscaping during the summer so I drink quite a bit of water to keep hydrated. I got tired of just plain water so I started trying different favors of the sobe life waters. I like them a lot better then just plain water and I like them a lot more then Gatorade because of the salty taste it has. I love sobe life water because it has just enough flavor to keep you wanting more. I haven't tried one I haven't liked yet!

Love this water

from Visalia, CA

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

We buy this water all the time. My family loves that there are so many different flavors available to choose from. The first time I purchased it was several months ago and I bought it specifically for my husband. He needs the added vitamins but I only bought five bottles for him to try. After he tried those we went back and purchase every flavor that the store had in stock. This is now one of those pantry items that we never run out of. My husband loves the pear flavor the best. When these are on sale you can pick them up for almost half price wich makes it an affordable item to keep on hand. I would recommend this to anyone that loves flavored waters.

Good drink that's almost impossible to get the cap off!

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

Our teenager loves this drink. We also use this for "juice" for our 2 year old. My problem is no one in the house can get the cap off. They all bring the bottles to me to open and I have a hard time. I feel sorry for the older people and the kids with no one to help them.

TASTY POMEGRANATE NECTARINE SOBE LIFEWATER

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Sobe - Life Water:

I received a sample and coupons from BzzAgent.com for a 20 oz SoBe Lifewater with Coconut water. I have tried other flavored waters and vitamin waters before and did not like the taste. They don’t have enough flavor or sweetness for me. I feel like you get just a hint of flavor or the essence of the fruit. It is more like a tease. I would rather have plain water than the flavored or vitamin waters I’ve tried in the past. I have had SoBe juice on several occasions and do enjoy a few of the flavor options. This is the first time I’m trying SoBe Lifewater. Firstly, SoBe, Why are your bottles so hard to open? When I did get the bottle open, with a bit of effort and few seconds of nursing my hand, I noticed that the Lifewater had a pleasant, sweet, fruity scent. Almost like candy. Before, I took a sip I was expecting not to like this drink. But it was plenty sweet and smooth on the tongue. It was not too tart. SoBe has found a good balance of making the drink sweet enough to be more exciting than water but not too sweet that you feel like you might as well have reached for a juice or other sugary drink. I don’t really taste the coconut itself but suspect it is probably the ingredient that gives the drink its smooth almost creamy texture. Of course, I’ve never had coconut water before so maybe I can taste it and just can’t tell. I do feel hydrated after having several sips of the drink. I think it would be good to have on hand during the summer when I and the kids get more active outside and the weather gets hotter. I would buy SoBe Lifewater in the future (when it’s on sale.)