4.1
Dasani
Dasani - Bottled Water

Dasani - Bottled Water

4.1

Pros

• Thirst quenching (6)
  • Good flavor (5)
  • Boosts enegery (4)
  • Electrolyte replacement (3)

• Sports (6)
  • Whenever (6)
  • Relaxing (5)
  • School (5)
  • Work (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (4)

Love the clean, crisp, refreshing taste of a nice cold Dasani.

I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the **Dasani Bottled Water**...Read complete review

I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the **Dasani Bottled Water** by Coke.

I have found just in my personal experience that other brands of water Do have a clean, crisp taste. But they can have the occasional bottle that just doesn't taste quite right. I normally get that bottle somewhere between Arrowhead and Aquafina. Especially the Aquafina. I used to favor that brand but those few, not quite right bottles found their way into refrigerators too many times for my liking.

The arrowhead for me didn't always taste, Clean. Sometimes it just reminded me of Tap water, which I refuse to drink, herein California anyway. I loved Nevada's tap water.

I love the** Dasani Bottled Water** because every bottle I have Ever bought all tastes the same. Crisp, Clean, Refreshing. Never a bad tasting bottle. We buy ours by the case and if you check out Wal-Mart they usually have really good prices.

It is now available in Flavored waters as well. And now packaged in new eco friendly bottles made of fifty percent more recycled materials.

Pick up a bottle and Hydrate yourself.

Not the best

Dasani is one of the worst bottles water water brands I have ever tasted. I honestly prefer spring water and to me, this water does not taste fresh or natural, and I am not usually picky when it comes to water but I cannot stand the taste of Dasani.

Dasani is the best bottled water company out there.

from Orlando, Florida

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
  • Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

I love Dasani. I can't buy any other brand, because this is the best tasting and best quality bottled water in my opinion. I would recommend this to anyone looking for great tasting water.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Dasani Bottled Water

from Danville, Illinois

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
    • Thirst Quenching

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

We Use bottled water everyday at our house, For drinking and cooking. Dasani is clean tasting,and refreshing. Just wish Dasani would sell a click flip top for their individual and gallon jug waters.

Dasani is way better than Aquafina.

from Mars

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
      • Energizing
      • Great Taste
      • Lovely
      • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• There are none

• Everything
      • Gifts

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

This type of water is exquisite. You can drink it whenever you want and it is easy to unscrew. It goes down your throat like smooth stream in the mountains. It is clearer than the sky on cloudless summer day.

Great water for great thirst.

from Riverdale, GA

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
      • Energizing
      • Great Taste
      • Thirst Quenching

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Quenches your thirst. No bitter taste.

Best tasting water in the world! No taste, just delicious!!

from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
        • Thirst Quenching

• Gifts
          • Great at the beach, on a walk or a long drive!

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

I used to hate water - that was until I tried DASANI. Now I like water thanks to Dasani! I just love the clean taste of nothingness in this water. No plastic taste, no bitterness like some bottled waters. It tastes HEALTHY and makes me feel better, healthier every time I drink it! It should be sold at every store & in every vending machine. If you hate water, give Dasani a try. It's like no other water you've ever tried. You'll love it!
          No I don't work for them & no I didn't get a free sample. I just bought it again tonight at Lawtons :)

Not the best

from Chicago, Illinois

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor
            • Bitter

Trusted Brand of Water

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
            • Thirst Quenching

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

My family absolutely loves this brand of bottled water. We drink a lot of water and this brand is on the top of our list. Its priced great and tastes good. People that don't drink water very often say that water doesn't have a taste, well it does. This one is a great choice when choosing.

Dasani is a Great Tasting Bottled Water.

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Knowing that Dasani water is bottled by the Coca Cola Company alone gives credence to the quality of this bottled water as far as I'm concerned. It's flavor is good and crisp, and it isn't exceptionally costly when compared to the "designer" spring water bottles from tropical locations, or remote mountains.
              It is the only bottled water that we keep in our refrigerators at work for customers, as well as staff. The packaging presents as well as it tastes---We can't go wrong with that!
              I like the solid bottles.
              On the personal side, Dasani's bottles hold up well in lunch boxes and don't crush under the weight of ice when we load up a cooler for camping, or the beach. And as an added bonus, they fit perfectly in my car's cup holder, too!
              (While I'm certain that recycling these bottles into new materials is encouraged by Dasani, I've been known to refill mine a few times before sending them off to a recycling.) center, or school for craft projects

The Water isn't the problem

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Personally, I don't love the taste of Dasani water. I prefer spring water. I know that drinking water is a preference issue and so its taste is not my biggest problem/reason for low rating. It is the bottle design. The body is too fat. For me, carrying around the bottle is annoying.

Dasani Bottle Water

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Dasani bottle water is crisp and refreshing. I have tried many different bottled water and this would be my 2nd choice when it comes to buying water. Some bottled water taste flat and doesn't have a refreshing taste. This bottled water is truly refreshing and taste pure.

The price of Dasani bottled water is a bit expensive so I buy it occasionally.