Other Sodas & Beverages:
Water
Dasani
Dasani - Bottled Water

Dasani - Bottled Water

Love the clean, crisp, refreshing taste of a nice cold Dasani.

I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the **Dasani Bottled Water**...Read complete review

I have always been a lover of bottled waters. Arrowhead, Aquafina, Niagara, Smartwater, Fiji, of all the different bottled waters out there my absolute favorite is the **Dasani Bottled Water** by Coke.

I have found just in my personal experience that other brands of water Do have a clean, crisp taste. But they can have the occasional bottle that just doesn't taste quite right. I normally get that bottle somewhere between Arrowhead and Aquafina. Especially the Aquafina. I used to favor that brand but those few, not quite right bottles found their way into refrigerators too many times for my liking.

The arrowhead for me didn't always taste, Clean. Sometimes it just reminded me of Tap water, which I refuse to drink, herein California anyway. I loved Nevada's tap water.

I love the** Dasani Bottled Water** because every bottle I have Ever bought all tastes the same. Crisp, Clean, Refreshing. Never a bad tasting bottle. We buy ours by the case and if you check out Wal-Mart they usually have really good prices.

It is now available in Flavored waters as well. And now packaged in new eco friendly bottles made of fifty percent more recycled materials.

Pick up a bottle and Hydrate yourself.

Think about the consequences of plastic bottles."

There are many kinds of bottled water sold around the USA and the world including ***Dasani Bottled Water*** by the Coke-a-Cola company. In the USA a person can get both domestic and imported bottled water. Some are very expensive and some are priced very reasonable. But no price, no matter how cheap is worth the cost to our planet if the bottle is made of plastic. The concept of bottled water can be both very profitable and easy to market. All of the major drink companies have a brand of water they sell. It is a very profitable idea to sell a "free" natural resource in an inexpensive plastic container. For people who travel all over the world it is a great way for them to drink the same water and reduce the risk of getting sick from the "local" water. But all of these positives can not make up for the negative impact of the plastic containers this product is sold in has on our planet. A plastic bottle, once empty can be recycled but the majority of these bottles end up in land fills where they sit for thousands of years. We are running out of room for all the trash we generate. To promote a product with this kind of negative environmental impact is morally and ethically wrong.

If I have a chance to speak out about a problem and don't I am supporting the problem by staying quiet. Bottled water is a great idea but isn't there a better way to package the product so we don't hurt the environment? I don't have a solution but if we speak up about the problem then someone else might come up with a solution. If the Coke-a-Cola company wants to sell bottled water so be it but let them find a more environmentally friendly container even if their profits are not a large as they would like them to be for their shareholders. This would be a much better image for the company to have than one that puts profit over the continuing health of our planet.

Not the best

from Chicago, Illinois

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor
    • Bitter

• Sports

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Dasani is one of the worst bottles water water brands I have ever tasted. I honestly prefer spring water and to me, this water does not taste fresh or natural, and I am not usually picky when it comes to water but I cannot stand the taste of Dasani.

Trusted Brand of Water

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
    • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Parties
      • Relaxing
      • School
      • Sports
      • Whenever
      • Work

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

My family absolutely loves this brand of bottled water. We drink a lot of water and this brand is on the top of our list. Its priced great and tastes good. People that don't drink water very often say that water doesn't have a taste, well it does. This one is a great choice when choosing.

Dasani is a Great Tasting Bottled Water.

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Knowing that Dasani water is bottled by the Coca Cola Company alone gives credence to the quality of this bottled water as far as I'm concerned. It's flavor is good and crisp, and it isn't exceptionally costly when compared to the "designer" spring water bottles from tropical locations, or remote mountains.
      It is the only bottled water that we keep in our refrigerators at work for customers, as well as staff. The packaging presents as well as it tastes---We can't go wrong with that!
      I like the solid bottles.
      On the personal side, Dasani's bottles hold up well in lunch boxes and don't crush under the weight of ice when we load up a cooler for camping, or the beach. And as an added bonus, they fit perfectly in my car's cup holder, too!
      (While I'm certain that recycling these bottles into new materials is encouraged by Dasani, I've been known to refill mine a few times before sending them off to a recycling.) center, or school for craft projects

The Water isn't the problem

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Personally, I don't love the taste of Dasani water. I prefer spring water. I know that drinking water is a preference issue and so its taste is not my biggest problem/reason for low rating. It is the bottle design. The body is too fat. For me, carrying around the bottle is annoying.

Dasani Bottle Water

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Dasani bottle water is crisp and refreshing. I have tried many different bottled water and this would be my 2nd choice when it comes to buying water. Some bottled water taste flat and doesn't have a refreshing taste. This bottled water is truly refreshing and taste pure.

The price of Dasani bottled water is a bit expensive so I buy it occasionally.

Smooth and refreshing!

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

The Dasani water that I have is in a "plant bottle" meaning up to 30% made from plants, but it is still 100% recyclable. The bottle is very sturdy...not flimsy like the cheap water can be sometimes. The bottle doesn't pop and crackle every time you pick it up to take a drink. I did notice, however, that when initially opening the bottle, the lid is very hard to grip to turn. I ended up using a rubberband wound around the lid to get a grip on it enough to open it. The water is very smooth and refreshing...no weird aftertaste or anything. In the ingredients list is has "Purified water, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, salt" and also that the minerals are added for taste. It is purified by reverse osmosis. It is NOT spring water, but purified water. Dasani usually costs more than the store brand water, but you get consistent quality taste. I know I am more likely to drink water if is it smooth and refreshing and that's worth the extra cost.

Bad taste

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

This bottled water quenches my thirst but I have never liked the taste of it. The water has to be very cold for me to even drink it. The water does not taste like fresh spring water. I think it tastes like minerals have been added giving it a more metallic taste. The bottles are very durable and not cheaply made.

It tastes good

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

I live in Houston and the tap water here tastes terrible. We have a water filter at home, but end up using bottled water elsewhere. This is just filtered tap water, but it does taste good (i.e. it doesn't taste like anything). If I had my preference, I would pick spring water since it is more natural, but filtered water is my next choice.

Pretty tasty

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Okay, I'm one of those types of people who have a sensitive tongue. I can taste the difference in water, unfortunately. I will, however, say that this particular brand of water is pretty darn good. It goes down quite easily as the density is low. It has a fresh taste and it really quenches your thirst. I don't come by Dasani often but if I'm stuck with it, I don't mind lol

Amazing taste!

Comments about Dasani - Bottled Water:

Dasani water is by far my favorite bottled water! I always purchase Dasani water! It is affordable and the taste it delicious! Also I like the fact that the bottles are made from 100 percent recyclable plastic! Very good water for the price! You will not be disappointed!