3.2
Other Sodas & Beverages:
Water
Aquafina
Aquafina - Bottled Water

I will never nuy again. Cant open the bottle

I bought a bottle on my trip and I could not open the bottle. I have to use a small knife to open it.

San jose

false

Can you make water bottles any thinner...

bottle to thin.won't stand up.

Really upset

I went to get a water for my son out of the package when I pulled out a bottle that was half full!!! So like any normal person I went through the whole package and 10 out of 32 bottles were half full!!! I'm furious!!

Massachusetts

false

I love this water! Perfect taste

Great taste!

Champaign Illinois

The cap is to hard...

The water naste great, natrual, and not wierd or bad. However, the cap is way to hard to open. I am a Elementary student and when I take the water to school I have a hard time opening it. Sometimes even when i'm in my car my mom can't even open them without banging it on something.

Vimy Ridge, AR

Sweet after taste.

Hi, I have been using Smart water or BPA PH balanced water and feel more hydrated with no aftertaste. We will sometimes buy Aquafina in cases if we r going to a gathering where large amounts of water are consumed. I recently bought a case and tasted a sweet aftertaste. It was quite disgusting . They call this Eco-Fina saying its 50 percent less plastic, but what is other product being used to make the bottle? It still is the same flimsy bottle. There is no recycling label that I can find . I read up on Aquafina and another way that Americans r being deceived for slogans that are misleading. I guess what was suppose to woo customers to think they r Eco friendly is another misleading statement. The bottles r not BPA free and it makes me wonder if this flimsy plastic that is 50 percent less has something leeching out through the bottle.. I have never tasted this and I know about chemistry . I'm not falling for the Dr Seuss version about different tap water being put through reverse osmosis and creating this nasty sweetener substitute aftertaste.

Texas

Aquafina Bottled Water

This is one of our favorite bottled waters. It tastes good and doesn't have a lot of the added vitamins or chemicals added to it that other bottled waters add to theirs. Some bottled waters add sodium and lots of unnecessary vitamins. If you are looking for just plain good water to drink, then this is a good choice. It is always sold for an affordable price and is often on sale at many stores which makes it even more affordable. The bottles are good size and have a good design which makes it easy to open and hold. This is a good water for everyone in the family for all different occasions. This is a water I feel good about giving to everyone in my family. The bottles are recyclable. Aquafina a trustworthy brand of water that I feel confident buying and giving to everyone in my family. Aquafina is a good value and tastes great. I will continue to purchase Aquafina, especially when it is on sale.

A great product

I get this brand of water anytime I go shopping and enjoy it every time. It is the best "bang for your buck" out there and you can never go wrong when you get this product of bottled water. Bottled water is a good and great tasting thing and Aquafina make it even better!

Flimsy Bottle

The water tastes great, but I waste most of it when I open it and it splashes all over me and the floor. The bottle sucks! It is so thin, they all get bent and won't even stand up! They proudly advertise Eco-fina, 50% less plastic, no lie there! I will never buy them again, and am tempted to go water my plants with the other 2 cases we bought of them, and then I will go buy some real "bottled" water!

false

Awesome tasting water at a great price!

Aquafina is one of the best tasting waters I have ever had! It is one of the better bottled water brands for numerous reasons. The water itself is crisp, clear, and purified. The pricing is fair, and it goes on sale often. Aquafina comes on numerous sizes. We appreciated the 8 ounce bottles for school lunches. I drink the 16.9 size bottles on a regular basis. Another great aspect of AQUAFINA which I truly appreciate is the fact that the water is not affiliated with any major company. Dasani is owned by Pepsi. Poland Spring is owned by Coca Cola. Aquafina is just water. After hurricane Sandy, finding good quality food in the grocery stores was tough. When deliveries came in, water flew off the shelves as quickly as it was stocked. Many neighborhoods in my area did not have clean drinking water for weeks. Aquafina was the only brand of water I saw being distributed by the Salvation Army, Island Harvest, and our local church. I found out later that Aquafina donates thousands of cases of water after Sandy, Irene, and Katrina. This reason alone has made me brand loyal.

Aquafina - Bottled Water