3.3
Aquafina
Aquafina - Bottled Water

Aquafina - Bottled Water

3.3

Pros

• Good flavor (3)

• Whenever (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Quality oriented (3)

Tastes better than MY tap water, anyway!

You know, when I heard about the "tap water" scandal Pepsi and Coca Cola got into, I thought about it for a while and decided it just doesn't bother me that much. It doesn't claim to be anything else on the bottle and Aquafina is still my favorite bottled water. It sure tastes better than MY tap water. And in the end, anything that encourages people to drink more water (as opposed to those AWFUL soft drinks) is a great thing.

Find the bottled water that you like the taste of best. Don't pay more for it just because it's been shipped (using plenty of environmentally friendly OIL) from a plant that's probably defacing the natural beautfy of Fiji unless the taste really is better. You can get minerals from multi-vitamins for crying out loud. If you can put a filter on your own tap and refill a non-disposable container, do it! but if you're thirsty while you're out and about, grab a bottle of good, healthy water, recycle the container, and stop worrying about petty media scandals.

Gross!

Aquafina Water has quite the odd flavor. Normally water doesn't have a taste, but this does. It tastes like it came from a dirty river. I prefer my Ice Mountain. It is much much better than this Aquafina Water. It tastes as if there is some kind of flavor chemical or mineral put into it so that it tastes better, but it worked to the opposite effect. I hate it! Maybe I am just not used to it, but I swear that I've never tasted water this bad. I've never really even tasted water, because water isn't supposed to have a taste! I guess I'm getting off on kind of a tangent, so I'll just get to the point. Don't buy Aquafina Water if you're looking for something crisp and refreshing. Aquafina just has a weird taste that you probably have to accustom to, and it isn't very good. I recommend checking out other brands before you consider buying Aquafina. That is all I have to say about this water. It is bad.

Can you make water bottles any thinner...

from 15622

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste

Cons

• Thin bottle

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

bottle to thin.won't stand up.

Really upset

from Massachusetts

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

I went to get a water for my son out of the package when I pulled out a bottle that was half full!!! So like any normal person I went through the whole package and 10 out of 32 bottles were half full!!! I'm furious!!

I love this water! Perfect taste

from Champaign Illinois

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

• Gifts

Great taste!

The cap is to hard...

from Vimy Ridge, AR

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
    • Great Taste
    • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• The cap really hard to open

• Relaxing
    • School
    • Sports

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

The water naste great, natrual, and not wierd or bad. However, the cap is way to hard to open. I am a Elementary student and when I take the water to school I have a hard time opening it. Sometimes even when i'm in my car my mom can't even open them without banging it on something.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Sweet after taste.

from Texas

Pros

Cons

• Bad Flavor
      • Goes Down Harsh
      • Inferior Packaging
      • Small Container/Bottle
      • Tap Water Filtered

• Not Using Again

Hi,
      I have been using Smart water or BPA PH balanced water and feel more hydrated with no aftertaste. We will sometimes buy Aquafina in cases if we r going to a gathering where large amounts of water are consumed. I recently bought a case and tasted a sweet aftertaste. It was quite disgusting . They call this Eco-Fina saying its 50 percent less plastic, but what is other product being used to make the bottle?
      It still is the same flimsy bottle. There is no recycling label that I can find .
      I read up on Aquafina and another way that Americans r being deceived for slogans that are misleading. I guess what was suppose to woo customers to think they r Eco friendly is another misleading statement. The bottles r not BPA free and it makes me wonder if this flimsy plastic that is 50 percent less has something leeching out through the bottle.. I have never tasted this and I know about chemistry . I'm not falling for the Dr Seuss version about different tap water being put through reverse osmosis and creating this nasty sweetener substitute aftertaste.

Aquafina Bottled Water

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

This is one of our favorite bottled waters. It tastes good and doesn't have a lot of the added vitamins or chemicals added to it that other bottled waters add to theirs. Some bottled waters add sodium and lots of unnecessary vitamins. If you are looking for just plain good water to drink, then this is a good choice.

It is always sold for an affordable price and is often on sale at many stores which makes it even more affordable.

The bottles are good size and have a good design which makes it easy to open and hold. This is a good water for everyone in the family for all different occasions.

This is a water I feel good about giving to everyone in my family. The bottles are recyclable.

Aquafina a trustworthy brand of water that I feel confident buying and giving to everyone in my family.

Aquafina is a good value and tastes great. I will continue to purchase Aquafina, especially when it is on sale.

A great product

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

I get this brand of water anytime I go shopping and enjoy it every time. It is the best "bang for your buck" out there and you can never go wrong when you get this product of bottled water. Bottled water is a good and great tasting thing and Aquafina make it even better!

Flimsy Bottle

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

The water tastes great, but I waste most of it when I open it and it splashes all over me and the floor. The bottle sucks! It is so thin, they all get bent and won't even stand up! They proudly advertise Eco-fina, 50% less plastic, no lie there! I will never buy them again, and am tempted to go water my plants with the other 2 cases we bought of them, and then I will go buy some real "bottled" water!

Awesome tasting water at a great price!

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

Aquafina is one of the best tasting waters I have ever had! It is one of the better bottled water brands for numerous reasons. The water itself is crisp, clear, and purified. The pricing is fair, and it goes on sale often. Aquafina comes on numerous sizes. We appreciated the 8 ounce bottles for school lunches. I drink the 16.9 size bottles on a regular basis.

Another great aspect of AQUAFINA which I truly appreciate is the fact that the water is not affiliated with any major company. Dasani is owned by Pepsi. Poland Spring is owned by Coca Cola. Aquafina is just water.

After hurricane Sandy, finding good quality food in the grocery stores was tough. When deliveries came in, water flew off the shelves as quickly as it was stocked. Many neighborhoods in my area did not have clean drinking water for weeks. Aquafina was the only brand of water I saw being distributed by the Salvation Army, Island Harvest, and our local church. I found out later that Aquafina donates thousands of cases of water after Sandy, Irene, and Katrina. This reason alone has made me brand loyal.

One of my favorites!

Comments about Aquafina - Bottled Water:

Aquafina is one of my favorite brands of bottled water to drink. Now I know you may be thinking, how on earth can you taste the difference? It's just water. Nope, all water tastes different to me. I enjoy the clear taste this water has. It's much less dense than others as well. Very easy to drink and enjoyable. And quenches your thirst!