Other Dryer Sheets:
Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets

Pros

Cons

I like to snuggle with my blankets that have been "Snuggled".

***Quick View*: **I love to snuggle with my freshly washed blankets and comforters and nothing makes them smell fresh like*** Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets, Blue Sparkle with Cuddle Up Fresh scent***. It leaves a fresh snuggly scent on clothes and bedding that reminds me of when my mom line dried our clothes on warm summer day**s.*****About Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets, Blue Sparkle with Cuddle Up Fresh scent***

These come 120 to a box and are thin white sheets. The scent is very pleasant, like, well...clean laundry! But like just out of the dryer, still warm, fresh laundry. Or the laundry my mom used to hang on the line to dry in the sun. We toss one or two sheets on top of the wet laundry in the dryer and our clothing and bedding smells fragrant and fresh and stays that way. I also use these sheets for freshening clothes in suitcases. A half of a sheet mixed in with the packed clothes really keeps them fresh while we travel. As well, I will use a half of a sheet in a drawer almost like a sachet. Some clothing is worn seasonally or once in a while and it stays fresh with a half of sheet of this fabric softener mixed in among the items.

There is nothing to using these. Just pull out a sheet and toss it into the dryer. If the load is large, I use two. When the laundry is done, I discard the sheets and smell the fresh, clean scent on the warm clothing. I love to slip into bed and snuggle up smelling the clean, natural scent of these dryer sheets. It's just enough to smell fresh and not at all overwhelming. Great sheets - my choice for eliminating static cling and freshening laundry, stored clothing and bedding, even my couch! I will set a sheet under the cushions and the scent gently freshens the air around me as I sit on the couch. Many uses for these inexpensive, fresh sheets!

***My Viewpoint***

There's nothing to complain about. These sheets are fresh, eliminate static cling, and are inexpensive. They're also versatile. ***I give them 5 stars. ***We all love the scent and anti static qualities of these sheets.

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets stick together!

I usually use Bounce or Arm & Hammer dryer sheets, but I decided to try Snuggle one more time since my previous experience with their dryer sheets wasn't living up the hype I had heard about. So I bought a new scent - *Blue Sparkle* and hoped for the best. Unfortunately, my results were the same. I guess I'm just not a fan of Snuggle dryer sheets.

**Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets** smell like clean, freshly washed laundry. I'm not sure what blue sparkles are supposed to smell like, but if this it, I like it. The scent smells great in the box, but unfortunately, the scent isn't very strong on my clothes. These dryer sheets did a decent job of reducing static because I don't have to pull my clothes apart very often (unless it's fleece). My laundry also feels soft. It doesn't feel any softer than other dryer sheets have made it feel, but it's soft. My big problem with these dryer sheets is that they stick together in the box. Unlike my Bounce dryer sheets, where I can just pull one out, Snuggle dryer sheets have to be pulled apart and put back in the box. I often pull out 5 since they're stuck together. Not a big deal, but I'd rather they didn't stick together in the first place.

Overall, I think **Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets** are a totally average product. They do a decent job of reducing static, add a slight scent to your laundry and do an average job of softening clothes; they're just way to hard to pull out of the box since they're always stuck together. Next time I need dryer sheets, I think I'll try those Arm & Hammer sheets that are wet because they're soaking in fabric softener. Bye Snuggle!

An Extraordinary Smell that is Wonderful

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

Snuggle Blue Sparkle fabric softener sheets is one of the best smelling fabric softeners on the market. This is one of my favorites and the scent really seems to stay on your clothing for days, or even as much as a week. I am always getting compliments on how good my clothing and house smells, usually by people that want to know the type of fabric softener I use. This is one of the two fabric softeners that I get compliments about, this Snuggle and Downy Clean Breeze.

It's one of the best fabric softeners as softening clothing. The liquid fabric softener does a much better job than these sheets, but the sheets are more of an economic choice.

This is one of the best smelling laundry fabric softeners. I cannot describe how wonderful it smells, you just have to try it to see how beautiful it smells. I recommend Snuggle Blue Sparkle sheets to anyone that is tired of the ordinary and wants a fabric softener that really smells extraordinary.

Snuggle fabric sheets make me want to snuggle my laundry!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

I have always loved for my laundry to smell really great which is why I absolutely love Snuggle blue sparkle fabric softener sheets! After I wash my laundry I toss my laundry into the dryer with one of these Snuggle fabric softener sheets. It removes all of the static from my clothing and it also makes my clothes smell really great. Even after my clothes have been hanging in my closet for awhile after being washed, they still smell like they are fresh out of the dryer when I take them off the hanger and wear them.
They are also great because they don't irritate my family's skin and they don't set off any of our allergies.
I also like using these fabric softener sheets when I put my winter clothes away for the summer. I put one of these sheets in the box with them and they keep my clothes fresh all through their hibernation!
I would highly recommend Snuggle blue sparkle fabric softener sheets if you love clean and fresh smelling laundry.

Laundry stays fresh for a long time.

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

I love to snuggle under my warm blankets fresh from the dryer. I only need to use one of the Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets and my clothes are fresh and soft for a long time. They are not the cheapest but they are very reasonably priced. I've used this in my luggage when traveling to keep my clothes fresh, I also keep one in my kids softball bags with their cleats to keep them fresh.

weak scent

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

Snuggle fabric softener products are usually very high in quality and performance, but in my opinion Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets are the least effective and weakest smelling of all Snuggle products. The sheets are kind of thin, and stick together when pulling them out of the box. Snuggle "Exhilarations" dryer sheets are much better smelling, thicker, and don't stick together like these.

So subtle it's barely there. You can smell it when they're in the box, but after the clothes are dry there's almost no lingering scent.

love the scent..

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

If you are anything like me I love for my clothes to smell great. I have tried several brands of fabric sheets varying from off brand to name brand. Amongst the various brands snuggles brand appealed to me most. Especially the smell. I use it with my clothing and my
Children's clothing. I also use itbti hang in my closets and drawers so that my families clothing always have that fresh smell.

I use my dryer sheets for many things.

The scent lasts beyond the dryer.

Makes all your laundry soft and smelling great

from TX

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

The Snuggle Sparkle Fabric Sheets are a great product to use when doing your laundry. It will make even your most heaviest linens soft and smelling amazing. I have grown to like the sheets better than liquid laundry softener because it will not stain clothing and leaves a longer lasting fragrance in your laundry. My entire family loves this product and the way their closet smell. I would recommend this product even for babies and people with sensitive skin, no one in my home has had a negative skin reaction to this product yet. This is a great laundry addition to use.

Works great on all laundry types. You can add to any load.

Great long lasting fragrance. I love the way that my closet will smell great for weeks after my laundry is done. I will even add a few softener sheets in my dresser drawers to keep them smelling great. Try hiding a sheet or two under your car seat, your entire car will smell amazing.

This is a great fabric softner, and is super easy to use.

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

This is a great and easy way to use fabric softener. You just throw the sheet in the dryer and leave it. It's way easier than measuring liquid and a lot easier. I also like that it smells super good. The snuggle scent is amazing! Also, the sheet really work. I have noticed that my clothes ate a lot softer after using this. Another that I like about this product is that it reduces static. The sheets absorbs the static and really stop my clothes from sticking to each other and my body.

I think this products performance is great. It leaves my clothes smelling really good and feeling so soft. It really does what is says and is easy to use. It makes washing clothes a lot simpler and less of a hassle.

The product smells really good. It's a light flower-y smell that's really good. It makes me feel cozy and warm because it reminds me of home. One of my favorite products from one of my favorite brands.

Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets stick together!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Love the new scent

from Taylorsville, KY

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

I got the Snuggle Blue Sparkle on sale at the local grocery and was the biggest bang for my buck. I love that fresh smell as everything comes out of the dryer. The sheets do have a strong fragrance but once they go through the dryer it only leaves a soft, pleasant, and very clean smell. What I like best is the freshness doesn't wear off as quickly as other sheets I have tried. Lovely product

snuggle me wonderful

from Provo, UT

Comments about Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fabric Softener Sheets:

Admittedly, I'm not an expert with dryer sheets, but on the other hand, I love scents and laundry when it's fresh. These dryer sheets are rather pleasant and work well--there are lots of different kinds to choose from, and on top of that, you get the lovely little teddy bear on top. What more could you ask for?