Other Dryer Sheets:

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent

Pros

Cons

Purex, 3-in-one laundrey sheets, tropical scent

***I first purchased these about a year ago and was certain right away that i would love these. i do love them. They are extremely easy to use, has a plastice dispenser case that sheets easily pull out one by one. there are also refill packs to be purchased that you can continue to place in the plastic case. these are a little pricey at first but when i broke it down, load by load to see how the cost stood up to liquid laundrey soap alson with laundrey sheets, it is still more expensive but not a huge amount of difference. if you are a busy working Mom, dad then these are for you. it does save time by just throwing the sheet into the washer . The soap is premeasured on the cloth therefor eliminating waste, overflow of the cap or spillage. Also reduces mess due to the liquid soap almost always ends up on the washer somehow. After your laundey load is completed, just grab your laundrey bundle and stuff into the dryer and the dryer sheet is already there. These cloths for the fabrib softner are also better than traditional dryer cloths because they are thicker and heavier and don't cling to your clothes. Easily can pull out of the dryer to throw away, other than the traditional sheets that you find clinging to your laundrey once yyour are folding it. Overall these are very good. The only thing I didn't like about them is the scented ones are a little to strong. When laundrey is done clothes are a little to scented. If you are busy in a hurry and need a few minutes to cut off your busy schedule, then these are for ytou. I think they have started now to make un-scented too.***

Great for stupid teenagers but too expensive for the rest.

I had to buy Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets for my stupid teenagers who no matter how many times I tell how to use the liquid stuff, always do it wrong. I know there is three of them but a bottle of liquid detergent should still last more than a week. They obviously use way to much when they have liquid detergent. So I bought some Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets for my stupid teenagers who no matter what can not seem to use liquid detergent right. Luckily they have figured out that they put it one Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheet and then wash and then dry their clothes. The pack comes with 20 sheets and ends up lasting the three of them 2 months. A much better shelf life than a bottle of detergent that says it will do 100 loads but ends up gone in two weeks. So in the long run even though these are a lot more expensive than liquid detergent, they end up cheaper if you have stupid teenagers who can not seem to use liquid detergent right. For me and my wife, I stick to Tide with Febreeze, a bottle of that lasts us six months. But the kids are to stupid, but more likely to lazy to figure out how to use the liquid stuff right so I will just keep buying this stuff for their lazy stupid selfs.

Laundry.... Now Idiot-Proof!

from Everett, MA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I first bought these when they originally came out because I had a high value coupon and they were on sale, making them free. After using them, I fell in love! These make doing a load of laundry completely mindless. You don't have to think about measuring detergent or worrying that you forgot to put in a dryer sheet. My ex-husband would constantly forget to put the dryer sheets in when he switched the clothes to the dryer. I had banned him from doing laundry for years until I tried these. He can remember to drop in a 3-in-1 sheet when he puts the clothes in the washer and then it automatically goes in the dryer with the wet clothes. My clothes come out clean and smelling fresh with no static cling! The only complaint I can say I have is that the clothes aren't as soft as when I use fabric softener and the fragrance isn't as strong either. I like the strong smell of freshness from my clean laundry so I wish the fragrance was a little stronger. I also wish it worked better on tough stains.
I have 2 toddlers and they love to help with the laundry. These are also great in that aspect. I no longer have to clean up spilled detergent from one of my kids trying to pour it in. I let them throw in the 3-in-1 sheet and done!

So simple, I love it!

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

As far as I can tell, unless you're allergic, one detergent is much like another. I have always preferred Purex for its affordability and its quality assurance. I love the 3-in-1 sheets because they are the BEST for going to a laundromat with. No need to carry heavy bottles or awkward containers, just bring as many sheets as you need, and toss them in! No need to remember a dryer sheet, light as a feather, super convenient!

Cleans but not Impressive

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I will give this product an A+ for ease of use. I purchased them because I wanted to throw the sheet in and go. I think the sheet could have produced more bubbles. to me bubbles show there is plenty of soap to get the stuff clean. The clothes did come out clean and smelling clean. I was really impressed with how good they smelled when they came out!

I found that by the time it was to be thrown in the dryer the sheet looked horrible. The clothes were free of static but there was no smell left. I also like clothes that smell good coming from the dryer! This was a real disappointment. I also felt that with a regular dryer sheet the clothes would have been softer.

The sheets are good to clean the clothes, but they fall short when they are used in the dryer. They are cheap to purchase and easy to use.

I purchased the sheets one time and do not think that I will be purchasing them again. I will stick to the liquid or the pods. They are far better in my eyes.

Purex Free-the only ONE for me...

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

Absolutely love the 3-in-1 sheet, but found am allergic to something in the scented ones, can only use the Free, but they work great! The clothes smelled wonderful and were so soft. Since my boyfriend is not allergic, I have done all of his clothes in the Purex 3-in-1 Tropical. When I ran out and used something different, his comment was , "where are my nice smelling clothes?":)

Purex 3-in1 Laundry Sheets could not be easier

from Huntersville, NC

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

Wow! I love this product. This was a long time coming. The detergent and the fabric softener and the dryer sheet for static all in one. Purex Complete 3-in1 Laundry Sheets have made doing laundry a little easier. The convenience of everything togehter and not having to remember anythig after the initial wash is pretty fantastic. I read reviews on these before I bought them stating that people noticed spots on clothing after using them. I also read a follow up from Purex stating that is a common problem for fabric softener. I have not noticed any of this on anything we have washed, and we do an average of one to two loads of laundry per day at my house. We have been using them for thirty to forty five days now. I am very happy with the way these laundry sheets have worked for me. We love the smell of the Tropical ones. They keep my sheets and towels smelling fresh for several days after they have been washed and dried. They are also very convienient when we travel to the beach. No heavy bottles to lug around.

another good idea from purex

from Festus, MO

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I purchased these after using the liquid purex for years at my house.. i happend to see a commercial for them and thought i would give them a try. I ended up picking ones that i thought smelled good and i washed several loads of laundry with themand had all good experiences with them laundry smelled great and was clean..that is until i washed my bedding with them.. while the bedding came out clean and smelling great.. they also came out with a greasy type stain on them.. several small spots on the side of my comforter that faces up.. i was pretty much bummed. while i like this product for everyday washing i guess the comforter was to confined in the washing machine with this type of detergent. i will continue to use this product on normal wash loads because it it convienient and easy to not have to think about a seperate fabric softener but i will chose a liquid for my heavier and more bulky items.

Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets really are Great!

from Portland, TN

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I was very skeptical to try these so I waited for them to go on sale. Let me just say that I was not disappointed. They are easy to use, smell great, and my laundry was soft and clean (just like I like it). I love the container they come in. It closes up tight so no mess. Just toss one in with the wash and forget about it til the clothes are done. How much easier could it get. If you haven't tried them...YOU SHOULD!

I think these would be great to take to the laundry mat or if you are traveling you could take them with you very conveniently for a no mess laundry experience.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets make laundry SO easy!

from Lindale, GA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

When we went on vacation a few months ago, we were surprised to find that our condo was equipped with a washer and dryer! We had not brought any laundry detergent with us, so we went to the closest Target. I reached for my usual liquid detergent and softener and happened to notice the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets. In reading the container, it looked too easy to be true, but we decided to try it anyway. Surely there was more to it than throwing one little sheet in with the wash and then transferring it to the dryer with the clothes!

I was still not expecting these to work as well as my regular detergent, so imagine my surprise when my clothes came out very clean and smelling really good. We used these the entire time we were on vacation, and brought the rest home.

These laundry sheets make doing laundry so easy that even my 11 and 9 year old sons have started helping! I don't have to worry about detergent being spilled or them using too much...just throw in a sheet and start the washer! Even my husband can do it. :)

I cannot recommend these Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets enough! They are a little expensive, but there are good coupons out there regularly, and along with store sales I have a dozen containers that I paid next to nothing for! We discovered them by accident, but have used nothing else since.

the best ever

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I love love love the Purex Complete 3 in 1 laundry sheets! These are awesome! It makes doing laundry easier. I can even trust my husband and son to do laundry now! With these 3 in 1 sheets all you do is put one sheet into the washer with your clothes. Then when you put the clothes into the dryer you put the same sheet into the dryer as well. No need for additional softer or dryer sheets. What is nice is that if you have a smaller load you can cut the sheet in half (longwase) and you can get twice as much out of the same box. This makes it more cost effective. I tend to do only super large sized load and I still only put half of a sheet in with it and my clothes still come out clean and soft and static free.

Not impressed

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, Tropical Scent:

I was not impressed with these at all. They only cleaned the clothes on the hottest setting. I was shocked by how dirty clothes were when I used these on warm or cold. I didn't find any advantage to these at all. They don't really save time (it takes a matter of seconds to put a dryer sheet in). They're expensive. And they simply don't work. Plus, there's far too much packaging. These were a waste all the way around.