Other Dryer Sheets:

Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents

Pros

Cons

Going Back to Bounce Sheets from Bounce Dryer Bar

I am going back to **Bounce Dryer Sheets** after trying the* Bounce Dryer Bar*.  I've had to rewash too many loads due to white streaks and smudges.  I have gone back to what has worked well for me, providing static control, fresh smell, soft clothes and a lint screen cleaner (*the used dryer sheet*).  **Bounce Dryer Sheet, **comes in different scents, and is easier than liquid.  The price in my opinion is comparable to the bar, considering the number of loads I re-washed due to white streaks from the bar leaving smudges.

In my review of the Bounce Dryer Bar, I said *time would tell, it has.*  The main problem is white streaks left on dark clothes.  I hoped after the bar had been used a few times it would quit leaving streaks. I am on load 13 or 14, the marks are still bad.  Pieces of the bar are chipping off and leaving smudges.

I've rewashed several loads in plain warm water, this seems to be the best solution when over half of the clothes are marked. It isn't as visible on lighter clothes, that doesn't mean the streaks aren't there. The electric and gas bill will increase enough to eat up any savings not to mention time.

I'm now faced with removing the bar holder from the dryer. The package didn't address this. I have the holder still in the dryer with no bar.  The holder did fall off after a few more loads with no bar in it, but the sticky tape remained, which is a concern.

Rubbing alcohol did remove the sticky residue left from the backing of the holder (tape). Gently rub with a toothbrush and let sit for a few minutes and the sticky residue will come right off.

The bar is a good idea, for me it has been more work than time or money savings.  I feel it needs improvement, then it might have some real benefits.

I use **Bounce Dryer Sheets** for so many purpose besides just laundry, that to change to the bar after all the issues I had is not worth it.  I put the dryer sheets in the closets between my clean sheet sets, in the bottom of our shoe closet around our outdoor hiking and tennis shoes the list goes on.

I only use Bounce when the store runs out of Downy!

Once in a while I have had to use Bounce and was still happy it had somewhat of a fresh scent.  Not like Downy's clean  Linen...Read complete review

Once in a while I have had to use Bounce and was still happy it had somewhat of a fresh scent.  Not like Downy's clean  Linen scent.

Once my supermarket was sold out, and other times were free samples or coupon ffor a free l 40 count box.

Other than that I would not say that Bounce is horrible, but average like most.  Everyone likes a different scent.  I happen to NEED Downy.

Bounce did have a good scent, and my sheets and pillowcases smelled good and fresh for the first night I slept on them.  That was it.  You have to use 2 sheets per load,

I would rather just use Downy.  Now I give my bounce samples and coupons away, Someone might just like it as much as I love my Downy.

My sheets have to smell good for more that one day & night.   Next time the Market is out I will go somewhere else to get ti.  Bounce is okay just not my thing.  First it is strong then weak right away.  That stinks for towels too.

Always used Bounce

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

Ever since I can remember, my mother has always used Bounce Dryer Sheets. So of course when I set out on my own and got my first apartment, I have continued to buy and use Bounce. For me, it is more of a nostalgic experience rather than a preference. But with my sensitive skin that rashes out at anything and everything, I have never had an allergic reaction to the Bounce Dryer Sheets. The scents are not too strong at all and leave a very pleasant odor on your clothes making them smell soft and clean. I have been using Bounce all my life and they have worked every single time for static removal. I believe that I will always be buying Bounce Dryer Sheets.

I have been using Bounce all my life and they have worked every single time for static removal, plus your clothes feel much softer coming out of the dryer

My favorite scent is 'fresh linen' because it makes my clothes smell super clean

LOVE IT

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I have tried all the inexpensive dryer sheets in the past to save a few bucks. The problem was I had to use more than one sheet per drying load to help with static cling and freshen clothes. I finally bought bounce dryer sheets when a friend recommended them. Glad I did, they work so great. I only need one sheet per load and there is no static cling and my clothes smell so clean and fresh. I will only use bounce dryer sheets from now on! And if I ever would want to try another brand it will not be a store or off name brand. Some products end up costing you more in the long run when they do not perform well. I will highly recommend bounce dryer sheets to everyone. Worth the extra money to buy them, but will save money in the long run because you truly only need one sheet per load, even when its an extra large load. I give it 5 stars and I am so glad I took my friends recommendation to try them.

makes clothes smell fresh and clean

Bounce works best for me and my family

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I do a lot of laundry. it seems like it never ends with a family of 6. I prefer to use Bounce dryer sheets because they do a good job of preventing the clothes from sticking together due to static. Also, I love the smell. I have tried other dryer sheets but they just don't help make the clothes smell great like Bounce does. Also, it has never bothered my children's sensitive skin. I even use it with my infant's clothes and blankets. I do not necessarily have a favorite scent. I change the scent depending on my mood when I buy the dryer sheets.

After all these years and the thousands of loads of laundry I have done, I can always rely on Bounce. It works great, time after time. The sheets even work great to keep in my dresser drawers and closets to help keep things smelling great. And I know when I use Bounce that I do not need to worry about static.

I love the scent. It helps make all of my clothes and towels smell great. I do not have to worry about how they smell when I put them away. It doesn't have to be a particular scent. They all smell great.

Bounce

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

Bounce dryer sheets do a great job of making my clothes smell great for a long time. They also keep my underwear and lingerie drawers fresh and smelling good by putting a sheet in each one. Bounce also keeps static cling to a minimum and I would recommend this product to anyone interested in a product that does exactly what it is suppose to do while not being too expensive to afford.

Bounce!

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I love the way Bounce Dryer Sheets smell. They do the job! and I only have to use one in a load of laundry in the dryer and they always smell amazing!!

I love love love this smell! it is very longgg lasting! Worth the money! actually cheaper than gain!! and get more

Bouce Dryer Sheets are an adequate option

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I am responsible for laundry in my household. A few months ago my wife asked me to get rid of the house brand dryer sheets because there wasn't much smell and she didn't like the smell that WAS there.

We went through various branded dryer sheets, and the bounce dryer sheets were adequate. The problem is that they are premium priced at full retail price and rarely go on sale. They do the job adequately but the Arm & hammer and the Gain dryer sheets work better and are a better value.

the clothes were reasonably softened and the scent was strong enough and pleasant enough. However, other brand work as well or better and do not cost as much

pleasant, strong scent but the product is overpriced.

Bounce Dryer Sheets work well to keep static at bay!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I love using these bounce dryer sheets. They really do work well at keeping static out of my laundry and also can be purchased at a reasonable price. My one complaint is that the great smell does not last long after getting the laundry out of the dryer. The clothes smell great while drying, but quickly lose the fresh smell that I love on clean laundry.

Works great to keep clothes static free!

Great scent, but needs to last longer.

Life-long user!

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

I have used Bounce dryer sheets nearly my whole life, mainly out of habit. I had a coupon for a different brand a few months ago and thought I would try them to save a little money. It was then that I realized not all dryer sheets are created equal! Bounce left my clothes so much softer than the other brand. The other brand made my towels rough and stiff. I will stick with my Bounce from now on! They are easy to use, fairly inexpensive, and have a nice subtle (and not too overwhelming) smell.

Great smelling and well working

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

Bounce Dryer Sheets are worth the money. Clothes come out smelling clean but don't have an over powering smell like most dryer sheets. I find a large load only needs two sheets and a small one sheet. I often put aside sheets used for small loads then do 4 small load sheets for one large load and it works just as fine. As someone with sensitive skin I'm able to use Bounce with no problems at all.

nice scents

from Hartman, AR

Comments about Bounce Dryer Sheets - All scents:

i just love to add bounce to my clothes when i am drying them. it does such a great job of keeping the smelling nice & keeping the static out of them. i like that bounce comes in all different scents & the scents are nice smelling long lasting. Not too strong of a scent but it last for a long time. which makes me feel good & it makes me feel like i'm doing a great job as a mom.