Other Dryer Sheets:

Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh

Pros

Cons

Bounce--the only Dryer Sheet I've used for 10+ years

I prefer dryer sheets over liquids that you add to your washer.  I want to know whenever I wash my clothes, everything (dirt, laundry soap) is rinsed out with the water.  I want to know that my clothes are clean when it is tossed into the dryer.  I prefer unscented, too, so if that's available, I'll buy that over the original Bounce.  The scent of the original is not overpowering.  I've received samples of other brands in the mail and most of them have strong scents.  Bounce leaves my clothes smelling fresh and soft.  I know because I don't add the dryer sheets to the dog drying towels for fear that the dogs may develop a skin allergy.  So their towels are dried without the Bounce.  There is a big difference in the feel of their towels and my bath towels.  A friend of mine also told me that you can recycle the dryer sheets and use them as dusters.  As an added note, since I have been using Bounce for over 10 years, I did notice within the last year or so, there has been a slight change in my Bounce fabric sheets when they come out of the dryer.  They used to be almost paper thin and very soft.  Now they come out of the dryer a little thick and stiff.  They must not be manufactured the same way as in the past.  Good or bad?  I can't really say.  My clothes are still coming out soft and fresh, so I guess that's all that matters.  I do notice, too, the Bounce dryer sheet will stick to anything that contains a higher level of nylon or synthetics, which is why I hang those types of clothes on hangers to air dry or I will toss the clothes into the dryer and remove them after 5 minutes just to soften the clothes a little and then air dry them on hangers.

Wish I could smell the scent on dried clothes.

I recently bought a new washer and dryer and they came with a 2-pack sample of **Bounce Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh**. I've used Bounce Dryer Sheets before in a different scent and thought they worked well, but I hated the way the sheets stuck together in the box, resulting in pulling out more than one sheet. Since this was a sample, I can't attest to the sheets sticking together, but the product itself was okay.

While I did not experience any static, I'm not so sure these did anything as a fabric softener. I used one sheet on a load of towels and one sheet on clothes, and they didn't seem any softer than had I not used a sheet.

In the package, the Outdoor Fresh scent is fabulous. Light, fresh and clean smelling. HOWEVER, on my dried clothes, I can't smell it anymore. Disappointing because I love the smell laundry products leave on my clean clothes.

These dryer sheets smell wonderful.

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

Bounce dryer sheets are affordable, effective, and smell like heaven. I only use one little sheet per load and it's enough to keep all of the clothing smelling so fresh and clean for days afterwards. This outdoor fresh scent is the best smell they have.

Fresh Scent

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

I've been using these for years when I dry my clothes and I have no complaints. They have a fresh scent and remove the static. Let's face it, no one likes getting their hair messed up putting on a sweater and these softeners will make sure that's not a problem. I recommend this product to everyone to use in their dryers in every load of clothes you dry.

the original dryer sheet

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

As far as I'm concerned, this product gets a solid, all-around 8. It is a laundry classic, and is basically the original dryer sheet. This is the one with all the urban legends attached to it. The one your grandma claims is supposed to have a million uses, from keeping bugs away to keeping vacuum bags fresh. As far as I'm concerned it's a decent product, but is basically just your run of the mill, average dryer sheet. It's not really that thick, but it's not too thin either. The scent is sort of neutral (mildly floral, not to strong or sweet), and the fragrance doesn't really last that long on your clothes. I personally prefer a bolder, longer lasting scent. That said it's still a good product, just nothing too special or outstanding.

Best Dryer Sheet Available

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

I have tried other brands of dryer sheets, but always return to Bounce. It's good for laundry and other purposes as well. The dryer sheets can be rubbed on clothing that has static, and can be used to provide a clean scent in enclosed spaces.

I feel that liquid softener works better than dryer sheets in general, but of dryer sheets, Bounce is the best. If I am drying a very large load I sometimes will use two sheets. (With other brands, I always had to use two or even three sheets to get the desired results!) The product effectively reduces static and more than adequately softens the laundry.

The scent is very pleasant without being overpowering. I would describe it as a fresh scent, rather than a perfumed scent. The scent stays on the unused sheets in the open box for as long as it takes me to use the whole box. Placing one in a closet or under a seat in the car, are two ways I use the sheets outside the laundry room to provide a fresh clean scent.

Wish I could smell the scent on dried clothes.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

How fresh my laundry smells with Bounce Original Dryer Sheets.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

I was lucky enough to receive a years supply of Bounce Original Dryer Sheets in Outdoor Fresh Scent. I am not sure whether I went into a competition, or how I got them. However, with only Len and myself, they lasted almost twice that time.

I am on my last of the 6 boxes. They each contained 160 dryer sheets.

I always put one in the dryer, whenever I am drying clothes. They come out smelling great. They also take the static out of my laundry too.

Every month I put a Bounce dryer sheet in my clothes drawers. They keep all my delicate underwear smelling great, as I normally air dry these articles, so they don't go through the dryer.

I have to say that I tried the 4 months bounce bar, that you attached to the dryer drum. This was a disaster for me as it crumbled.

I will always use a dryer sheet in my laundry, and right now Bounce is the one I use.

Just be careful to find it when emptying your laundry. One time I was walking along, and a Bounce dryer sheet came out of the leg of my jeans. How embarrassing.

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets smell great!

from Shelton, CT

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

I normally do not purchase Bounce for dryer sheets because they tend to be more on the expensive side. This time when I purchased the box of 160 I did have a coupon and they were also on sale! I purchased the scent "Outdoor Fresh" and love love love the smell of them and how they make my clothes smell of nice when they come out of the dryer! Because of the great scent and how great my clothes smell I guess even spending money on it at regular cost is okay with me! I also use dryer sheets to prevent static cling on my clothes! In my purse I carry a sheet so when I am out and about if I have static cling the sheet will help with it! I also see that I can use a sheet for a car freshener which is wonderful- I never thought of that! So now that I purchased Bounce dryer sheets there are 2 name brands that I will use for dryer sheets and I am happy to add Bounce to my list! I recommend this product to others looking for a nice scent for dryer sheets!

The only ones I buy.

from McCloud, CA

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

Bounce Dryer Sheets work. Period. They help to freshen and soften clothes and keep static-ling at bay.

I never used dryer sheets before I got married. (My mother didn't use them.) For the first few years of my marriage, I tried various brands and finally settled on Bounce.

One of the things I like best about these sheet is the smell. They are lightly-scented and not over-powering. I made the mistake of buying a different brand once. (insert gasp of horror here)  I was coming back from a big shopping trip, and the smell of my different dryer sheets was so overpowering, I had to pull over and throw them away. This is never an issue with Bounce.

They also make a great air-freshener. I always put a box of them in our travel trailer when we put it in storage for the winter. It helps to keep the "musties" away.

I've also found that if I buy a used book that was previously owned by a smoker, that I can help get rid of the smell by putting the book in a plastic zip-lock bag with a few Bounce sheets for a few days. :)

Bounce is one of the best dryer sheets for lots of reasons

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

I am budget concious, but I am also williing to pay for quality.  Over the years I have tried to use cheaper dryer sheets and have never been pleased.  With Bounce I have never been dissatisfied.  I find that the Bounce original with the Outdoor Fresh scent has all of the qualities I look for in a dryer sheet.  It keeps away static cling from the dryer, it makes all of our clothes softer and smell fresher and it's convenient to use.  Although it costs a little more than some of the cheaper brands it is well worth it.  I've had to rewash a load of clothes just to get the smell from a cheap dryer sheet out of them.  It's like wearing cheap perfume all day.  Bounce puts just enough scent in it's sheet to allow the clothes to smell fresh with out the overbearing scent following you around all day.  Static cling is a big problem for me, so i even carry a sheet in my purse in the winter for when my clothes get static cling.  I just take the sheet and rub it over my clothing and it really helps.  Bounce is really one of the best dryer sheets on the market!

Bounce is far better than other sheets or liquid softeners

from Bartlesville, OK

Comments about Bounce Original Dryer Sheets - Outdoor Fresh:

After using liquid softners for many years, I changed to Bounce. I was taking a shortcut between two neighbors' houses, and breathed in a wonderful scent. During our visit I asked Jane what softner she used and she told me it was Bounce Original dryer sheets. Later that week I bought Bounce and have used it ever since. I live in Oklahoma and have to live with high humidity and Bounce dryer sheets keep my tennis shoes smelling sweet.