Other Dryer Sheets:
Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent

Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent

Pros

Cons

Gain Dryer Sheets are better than Snuggle!

Before these Gain Original Scent Dryer Sheets, I was using a box of Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets. I did not like those because they were stuck together in the box, so when you pulled one out, you actually pulled 3-4 out and had to tuck the rest in the box. These Gain Dryer Sheets don't do that, but they do cost more!

I was always hesitant to buy **Gain Dryer Sheets - Original Scent** because they are considerably more expensive than other dryer sheets, but I heard so many people saying that they are the best-smelling dryer sheets, so I had to try them.

**My Experience**

These dryer sheets do help soften the clothes and reduce static, but not completely. My fleece pajamas still have some static after using these dryer sheets, but they have static from using other dryer sheets too. As for the scent, I love it. When you pull a sheet out of the box, it smells so fresh and lovely. However, the reason why I am giving this product 4 stars and not 5 is because after the clothes are dried, the scent is very faint. I was hoping the scent would be more noticeable on dried clothes than it is, and for that reason, I had to knock off one star. Other than that, **Gain Dryer Sheets - Original Scent** is a good product and I would probably buy them again.

Gain dryer sheets do only a mediocre job.

I decided to try the Gain dryer sheets because I have used the Gain liquid softener in the past, and I was very impressed with its performance.  I can't say the same thing about the dryer sheets, however.  The main thing that attracts me to Gain products is their scents.  I think that Gain products smell great, and the scent is nice and strong, which is how I prefer it.  The dryer sheets DO smell great, but the problem is that the scent does NOT seem to last on clothing for long after it comes out of the dryer.  Also, I found that these dryer sheets do nothing to prevent static cling in the dryer.  This might be because mine is a gas dryer, and in general, gas dryers tend to have a bit more static build-up than their electric counterparts.  However, I have used other name brand dryer sheets and I have not noticed this degree of static cling with them.  The Gain sheets also get extremely crinkled up during use.  Other dryer sheets I have used get thinner and softer, but the Gain sheets - at least in my dryer - get crinkled up into almost a ball, and they are rough to the touch.  Overall, I'd say the Gain sheets are so-so as far as performance goes, and I'd recommend for anyone looking to try them to stick to liquid Gain softener products instead!

I love these Gain sheets

from Floyd

About Me Parent

Pros

• Great Scent

Cons

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I love the smell of these gain sheets, they are so easy to use , did i mention they have a awesome smell, they get all the static out of the clothes , which means no more getting shocked.

Gain Dryer Sheets

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I love Gain! I love their laundry detergent, fabric softener, the Gain fabric spray and now the dryer sheets. The Gain dryer sheets smell amazing and gives my clothes an extra boost of the Gain scent I love so much. I hate when I pull my clothes out of the dryer and the fabric sticks to one another because the heat from my dryer causes my clothes to have static electricity. The Gain dryer sheets help me with my static problem. I used to not even use dryer sheets, but after using these dryer sheets from Gain, I don't think I will ever use my dryer without one of the dryer sheets again. I highly recommend Gain dryer sheets for every load of laundry you do.

I love them

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

As I mentioned before about Gain products on here, they all have a very bold and long lasting fragrance. These dryer sheets are no exception. I do occasionally like Original Gain scent, and go ahead and buy it. I get tired of it though, and like to hop around from brand to brand. The dryer sheets are thick, and work well at preventing static and softening clothes. The scent is the same as, but slightly less powerful than Gain detergent or liquid softener. It's good to use with other soap if you want a touch of Gain fragrance without getting knocked out by it.

Gain Dryer Sheets make our clothes smell so good.

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

Gain Dryer Sheets work so good. If you don't have the money to buy a top brand laundry detergent and you use one of these dryer sheets, It makes your clothes smell like they were washed in Gain as well.

The dryer sheets are a very high quality product. Unlike most dryer sheets where you have to use 2 or more sheets, you only have to use one of these to make your clothes smell good.

I have always loved the way any gain product smells, and have yet to be disappointed by a smell made by gain. Your clothes smell so fresh and clean using only one sheet.

My favorite dryer sheet

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

Leaves your clothes static free, soft, and smelling so fresh! Not only is does it have a great smell it is not overpowering. Does not irritate sensitive skin either.

Very good product and great product for a great price!

Very fresh clean scent. Leaves your clothes smelling fresh long after putting them away.

Best smelling dryer sheets!

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I love this product. I am a Gain fan and wish that it was a little cheaper but will still spend the money after I do some coupon clipping because it is well worth it. I have everything from the detergent to the fabric softener and then to finally the dryer sheets. Even the original smell is great and I am always getting compliments on how fresh my clothes smell. I switched to gain about two years ago after trying a variety of other dryer sheets and this one by far smells the cleanest and the freshest. Also, the bigger box of sheets has lasted me for months. You only need to put one in but it will work on an entire oversized dryer load.

One sheet is plenty enough, it goes a long way for extra large loads.

By far, the best smelling scent on the market. I have tried everything from Bounce, Tide, Downy, etc. and this is hands down the best. I love that I only have to put one sheet in two, it's definitely not necessary to put two in.

By far my favorite dryer sheets!

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I decided to try these dryer sheets by gain and I absolutely love them. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean!

They leave my clothes smelling clean. And they eliminate static in the dryer.

Gain dryer sheets have a beautiful flowery fragrance that I cannot get enough of!

My laundry smells amazing.

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

If there is one thing that I can't stand, it is taking clothes out of the closet or dresser and finding that--even though they are completely clean--they smell musty and make your skin itch. I have had this problem even when using conventional liquid fabric softener, but Gain Dryer Sheets really helped my laundry change for the better.
      Unlike other dryer sheet brands, one sheet per load really is enough to make a difference, and the freshness lasts a long time, even with thick wool sweaters or messy sock drawers. I also like to take a few and place them between the layers of seasonal clothes, bed linen, and towels that I have stored in my closets; as long as there is no delicate fabric involved (for example cashmere) it is a great way to keep that musty, damp smell away for the long term.
      Tip: I have even used them for airing out rooms that have been closed for long periods of time--just keep an open box in a discreet area and you will soon notice a difference without any of the side effects of spray or powder deodorizer.
      In conclusion, dryer sheets are pretty much essential for fresh clothes and Gain has the best to offer!

Smells GREAT

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I use these dryer sheets often! I love the smell it gets, except if you leave them in the dryer too long, the smell just fades. although it does take care of static electricity. I use them for other things too. I put them in dresser drawers for fresh clothes and in boxes of clothes that I put up!

I love Gain C:

Comments about Gain Dryer Sheets, Original Scent:

I just started using this product about a month ago and I think it's fantastic. I never got around to using it earlier because I wasn't the decision-maker in my household. On e I got the chance I purchased this from a Safeway near my house along with the detergent. I love the scent that it leaves on my clothing. It's noticeable and smells really good, and it really does keep your clothes smelling fresh for a long time, which is perfect for me since I have such a huge wardrobe. I always use two sheets for each load because the scent is so fantastic. If anyone out there is looking for a good product to pair with their laundry detergent, this is the perfect one. I have no complaints whatsoever on this product. I'm going to stick to Gain dryer sheets probably for the rest of my life.