Other Condiments:

Slim Jim Tabasco

love it

from MO

About Me Frequent Diner

Pros

• Easy To Prepare
  • Flavorful
  • Good Value
  • Non-Perishable
  • Well Packaged

Cons

• Snack

Comments about Slim Jim Tabasco:

I love spicy foods. This is a great go to snack especially when you are in a hurry

Slim Jim Tabasco will add a little zip to your step.

from southern, NC

Comments about Slim Jim Tabasco:

I thought I'd grab a can of Slim Jims with the boys out and about the last couple or weeks. They were on sale, so all the original were sold out. I didn't want mild, so I got the new Slim Mim Tabasco flavor.

This is the land of Tabasco. Almost all little local restaurants have a bottle of Tabasco sauce on the table. Folks eat it on everything from barbecue to fried eggs.

Adding Tabasco to Slim Jims works. It blends well with the meat. And, it is hotter than the original. It is not noticeable much on the first bite, but then the heat kicks in. So, you probably want something to drink handy. It is not hot enough to break a sweat (for me), but I'll make sure to warn my younger son not to get into this can. I know his heat tolerance, and these would be too spicy for him.

Other than the addition of Tabasco for some additional heat, this flavor tastes like the original but with that extra Tabasco kick.

If you like Slim Jims and like hot foods, then I would say to give these a try. If you don't like hot spices (like my son), these are hot enough that I would not recommend them. Then again, most people would guess that, since Tabasco is pretty hot.