4.8
Heinz Ketchup

Heinz Ketchup

4.8

Thick With Tomatoes

I love summer because it is a great chance to have a summer barbeque.  I recently had a party with lots of hot dogs, hamburgers and barbeques so I set out all different types of condiments.  The clear winner was Heinz ketchup.  It is a classic for me because I have used it since I was a kid, but everyone loves it.  I love it because it has a rich and tomato taste with just the right amount of seasoning.  It isn't watery and gives lots of flavor to any sandwich.  I use this as a substitute for barbeque sauce and it tastes great on fries and even vegetables.  I love having it with veggie burgers or grilled cheese.  It comes in a variety of containers, I like the squeeze bottle the best for easy storage and application.  This ketchup has a great taste and is perfect for any barbeque.

Uses synthetic High Fructose Corn Syrup instead of real sugar.

Heinz does not adhere to its original recipe.  It compromises quality and our health by using the synthetic sweetener High Fructose Corn Syrup--a cheap substitute for sugar that raises insulin levels more...Read complete review

Heinz does not adhere to its original recipe.  It compromises quality and our health by using the synthetic sweetener High Fructose Corn Syrup--a cheap substitute for sugar that raises insulin levels more abruptly.

The best condiment in the world!

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

All of my life my family has only used Heinz Ketchup. The spectacular taste of sun-ripened tomatoes adds awesome flavor to my meals. I do not worry about how much my family uses because it has twenty calories per service and no fat. I miss the old glass ketchup bottles, but the plastic bottles are easier to get the last drop.

Love Heinz Ketchup

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

Heinz Ketchup is the best! I love the slightly sweet and salty taste of this ketchup. I use Heinz Ketchup on my hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, french fries and in some of my homemade soups.

Heinz Ketchup is gluten free and is producted right here in the United States.

I use Heinz Ketchup at least 4 days per week. That is how much I love this product.

Best ketchup on the market

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

This ketchup has a nice tomato flavor with a good mix of seasonings. There are lots of cheap brands of ketchup to choose from that will save you a few cents on your ketchup purchase, but I would suggest skipping the cheap ones and choosing the real deal. Heinz is the real deal and worth the extra twenty cents.

Really good.

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

This is my favorite brand of ketchup. It has that real tomato taste. It doesn't taste like they poured a whole bag of sugar in it. Another thing I like about it is that it's not all super thick and it isn't watered down either. In my opinion it has the perfect consistency.

The only ketchup I'll eat!

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

I have to give Heinz Ketchup a 10/10. I have used other ketchup brands before, and nothing comes even close to Heinz! Heinz has the most authentic tomato flavor. It's perfectly sweet, salty, and spicy! it comes in a whole bunch of flavors and the squeezable container is very convenient. This ketchup is a great condiment for everything. It is also great to cook with. I love Heinz Ketchup and it's the only brand of ketchup I'll ever use!

Hate tomatoes but love Heinz Ketchup!

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

Heinz makes great ketchup. I do not like tomatoes. What I love about Heinz ketchup is that it does not have an overwhelming tomato taste. There is a hint of tomato, but just enough-sort of like eating pasta sauce. It also has a hint of sweetness. I love the texture-it's smooth and glides easily out of the bottle. I love to use it as a dip for french fries and chicken fingers.

Best tasting ketchup but has one unhealthy ingredient

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

Heinz Ketchup is a classic. I've used it since I was weened off of baby food. It is a great compliment for many dishes and tastes the best out of any ketchup on the market. However, the one thing that bothers myself and many other consumers is the fact they use high fructose corn syrup in their regular ketchup. That is not a traditional ingredient. It is a cheap alternative, proven to be unhealthy. I unfortunately have had to switch to Wegman's organic or Whole Foods organic ketchup, which tastes similar to Heinz (Not as tasty), but cost less than the organic variety of Heinz. If Heinz removed the HFCS from their ingredients, I'd give it a perfect 10!

Wonderful taste!

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

I have to admit it, I am a Ketchup snob! I believe that generic products are okay in many instances, but not when it comes to Ketchup. No disrespect intented to other name brands, but Heinz has the perfect flavor. I could pick this product out if I were blindfolded. Having worked in restaurants in the past who try to be sneaky and pour generic cans of other ketchup products into Heinz bottles, I can tell if I am in a restaurant who is doing this. I keep a few packets of Heinz in the car if I go to these restaurants so that I can enjoy my french fries with the flavor I prefer!

The only "real" ketchup

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

I wouldn't dream of purchasing any other brand of ketchup. I've tried other brands, sometimes just to see if they are better or different, other times because they were on sale or cheaper.  But I will never again buy another brand but Heinz for ketchup.  I use it for everything from hamburgers to fries to meatloaf!

The best ketchup on the planet.

from Garner, NC

Comments about Heinz Ketchup:

I've been using Heinz ketchup for years. I've tried many other brands...Delmonte, Hunt's, store brands, you name it & none of them can compare to Heinz. They're either too runny, lack flavor or a little of both. Heinz has a very nice, thick consistency, like a ketchup should have & it has just the right amount of sweetness & a delicious tomato flavor that no other ketchup can match. I will never use another.