Other Shaving Creams:
Skintimate Shave Cream

Skintimate Shave Cream

Pros

Cons

You'll want to touch your legs all day

This foaming gel leaves your skin feeling smooth, silky and refreshed.  The Raspberry Rain with Olive Butter is nice and mellow and not overwhelming while lasting day long.  It does not irritate your skin or leave it feeling dry or greasy.

You only need to use a little as the foaming compound makes it go a long way.  It also helps get a closer, cleaner shave.  It's also great for people with sensitive skin.  I've tried other shaving products, and this is by far my favorite.

You can buy this and other Skintimate products at any retail store.

This shave gel gave me a hideous allergic reaction! Avoid!!

I had got a sample of this shave gel at college and it came with a coupon.  The first sample I tried was not the kind I bought, I think it might have been a Pear scent, and didn't give me a problem.  I bought the "Flirty Mango" smell with the coupon because I love tropical scents and the bottle claimed that it was moisturizing and had olive butter.

The first time I used this product I shaved near my bikini line, and that was a big mistake!  It gave me a painful, burning rash-like reaction.  It was awful, and took two weeks to subside.  I normally don't like strong perfumes, they make me sneeze, and I have a suspicion that the strong scent agent in this gel is what gave me such an awful time.  Seriously, although it gave a smooth shave on the leg area the chance of suffering again like that has made me avoid this product line.  It isn't like I normally have any allergic reactions either, so it was for sure something extra-bad about this product.

Hands down the best shave cream ever

from Pittston,Pa

About Me Clean Shaven

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Clean Feel
  • Close Shave
  • Fresh Scent
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Protects Against Nicks & Cuts

Cons

• Clogs Razor

• Legs
  • Women

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

This shave cream is amazing and get such a close shave and such an invigorating smell. Seriously i smelled delicious. My legs had never been so smoooth i mean i clogged my razor a little but for all the benefits i couldnt complain i would and so buy this shaving cream

Amazing

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

I love everything about this shaving cream, The smell, Price, how it feels on my skin. It helps the razor glide with ease and also helps prevent cuts and dryness I almost dont have to use lotion after shaving. Definitely the best ive used.

Helps prevent cuts

Wonderful smell

Smalls like heaven

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

Overall it's a great product its effective and smells amazing. One thing that I do find slightly annoying is that it comes out really fast and often I will wind up with more than I can use. However it is a great effective product and makes the entire bath or shower smell amazing!

A really good shafting cream

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

I don't always use or purchase actual shaving cream. A lot of the time I'll just use my body wash to shave with. It works just fine, but now and again this Skintimate Shaving Cream will go on sale or I'll get a coupon in the mail and I'll pick one up.
Every time I do I'm always really happy with the results.

This lubricates the razor really well. I never cut myself when I shave with this shave cream. I also never have any irritation after shaving.

I buy the berry scented Skintimate Shaving Cream. I really like berry scented anything so this is perfect. The scent isn't too strong or overwhelming. I like that too. I don't like any shower or bath products that have a scent that is too strong. I don't want the scents to cling to me after I wash off the product. I just feel like when you use a lot of products to get ready, if they all have strong scents that are competing with each other you end up smelling like a big old mess. Yuck.

Good scent and keeps skin soft

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

My daughter and I both use this product. It smells great and leaves your skin super soft. I used to shave with soap and this is a huge difference. It makes it easier to see where you have shaved. It does not seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin, but if you're super sensitive you might try the "Sensitive Skin" one.

Beautifully smooth

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

I'd never bothered with shaving creams before, but my roommate's granddaughter is just starting to shave, and she gave me some of hers to try - and all I have to say is WOW. It really does make a difference in the moisture and smoothness of your skin afterwards - Skintimate is the perfect name for a product that does so well.

Highly effective - this smoothed my legs beyond anything - even the best razor blade - I had ever tried before. It really was wonderful, and it lathered so nicely and felt so good on my skin that it was a treat to use.

I didn't think I was going to think anything at all about the scent of something from a spray can, but this really surprised me. I'm not someone who suffers from sensitivities except around my lady parts - no scents down below, please, none at all! - but I was amazed at how it didn't affect my wife, either, who DOES have those sensitivities. All in all, it was a perfectly pleasantly scented experience that didn't overpower the other scents I used.

Skintimate Shave Cream was an instant favorite! Smells great!

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

Skintimate Shave Cream is a wonderful shave gel that I use everyday. I like that it comes in several different scents and all of them smell great. Raspberry Rain is definitely my favorite though!! I love that it not only allows for a close shave but it does not dry out my skin and it makes my skin feel silky smooth. It contains Vitamin E and Aloe which are wonderful for my skin. It does not contain any ingredients that will cause the Ozone Layer to deteriorate. I have never experienced any type of razor burn. This is the only Shaving Creme I will use.

The gel lathers up great, stays in place and allows for a smooth shave. Leaving behind silky smooth legs. No razor burn and no oily residue.

Amazing. I absolutely love the scent of Raspberry Rain. There are several other scents too. I would have to say that my second favorite scent would be Flirty Mango with Olive Oil. They really smell great.

Fantastic Shaving cream.

from reading pa

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

This is absolutely a fantastic shaving cream at a fantastic price. Everytime I use this shaving cream my legs feel nice silky and smooth. It is easily squirted out of the can in gel form. I just rub it between my hands to make it into a cream. I like how one bottle of this shaving cream will go a long way for you. It kept my legs feeling nice and hydrated and did not dry them out at all. It was not too thick either and did not clog the razor. I was really happy with the price point on this bottle. It seemed middle of the line price wise but high quality.

Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and silky. My legs always feel so smooth and soft after using that clothing against myskin has a different feel. Really gets a close shave without irritation or razor burn. Is great for sensitive and dry skin. Really helps to hydrate your skin while shaving.

I am sensitive to smells but absolutely LOVE this smell. It is not overwhelming and even after usig it and washing it off, you can still have a nice small scent of it.

Silky Smooth

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

I wouldn't shave any other way! I love using Skintimate shaving cream and have used it since I started shaving. It leaves your legs silky smooth and does not dry them out and prevents cuts. I love the scents that it comes in and love how it changes to foam. One bottle lasts a long time and does the job every time! There is no other brand, that I have used, that compared to Skintimate and I will continue to use this product every time I shave.

I usually have sensitive skin and shaving can easily irritate my legs end under arms. when I started using Skintimate it cut down on the irritation and also cut down on the amount of cuts. I would recommend this product, any scent, to anyone and I never shave without it! This product definitely does what it says it does and I give it a 5.

I love the variety of scents this product comes in! They are not too strong and leave a scent even after exiting the bath.

Great product with lasting effects

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Skintimate Shave Cream:

When it comes to shaving, there is no other product that gets the job done than Skintimate Shave Cream. Not only do the fragrances of these shaving creams smell sweet and refreshing, but the cream is also thick and moisturizes the skin. I was so surprised to find that when I started using this product, my often dry legs suddenly looked healthy again. With several other shaving creams I often feel like they leave a residue on the skin. But Skintimate does not!
The container is great and the lid securely fits on the canister which helps to prevent water from entering the can and cream from leaking out.
I have also been impressed with the number of coupons I have been able to find in the newspaper for this product. As one who lives on a budget this product is affordable compared to a lot of its kind on the market.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get the best quality product for the least amount of money.