Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
SkinCeuticals
S0858900
SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0

SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0

An amazingly effective anti-aging product, LOVE IT!!

Comments about SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0:

As opposed to previous retinols products I have used in my endless quest to sustain my youthful appearance, this is a very, very effective, yet non-irritating nor harsh retinol product that actually DELIVERS what it says it will deliver!!

Absorption
This absorbs rather well for a retinol product, instead of a dry and sticky feeling, it actually goes on very smoothly and leaves behind a nice, almost silky feeling on my skin. I cannot top touching it after I have the product on!

Doesn't Clog Pores
I had a few breakouts when first starting using this product, but I attribute that to my skin sort of " purging" itself and not from the retinol itself. my skin breakouts cleared up within a couple weeks of use and I haven't had another since.

Wow! I actually saw an improvement within a few days of use. I started out with using it every 3 days, than increased to every other night, which is how I use it now. My skin clarity, fine lines, overall appearance is wonderful.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great anti-aging product!!

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0:

One day I was looking in a different mirror and noticed with horror that I am starting to get a turkey neck! I'm 45 and have very smooth skin on my face but had been neglecting moisturizing my neck. I started googling products to address this issue and came upon very positive reviews for this product. After several hour of researching decided to go with this product. I vacillated back and forth between this one and the .05 product because many other reviewers said to start with the less potent product. I figured I would try this first and if my skin couldn't handle it I would order the less potent product and still have this one for later use once my skin adjusted. I was very excited when it arrived. The first few times I used it it did cause redness and peeling, a sign that it was working but I had to make sure I only used it on nights when I didn't have too much going on the next day. Use it sparingly at first! You will see results within a month. My skin is much smoother and my pores are tighter. Great product!

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

One of the most effective OTC retinol products available

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0:

Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 is pricey, but is one of the best and most effective over the counter retinol products available in the market. My health insurance doesn't cover cosmetic visits, so I would have to pay out of pocket a visit to my dermatologist, plus also the pricey prescription for Retinova or a similar product. I have tried prescription retinol products in the past, and they do wonders for me. However, since money is a little tight right now, I decided to try with an OTC product. I've tried many, but Skinceuticals is probably the most effective. My skin looks smooth and supple, and I can see fine lines dissapearing. Also, I do not have acne issues anymore while using this product. Apply at night, because this cream increases sensitivity to the sun. Also, I suggest to start with their 0.5 version, and only a couple of times a week. Retinol can be very irritating, so it is better to start low and slowly build up tolerance, in order to avoid redness and irritation. If retinol products is what you are looking for, you can't do better than this brand.

Great, stable nighttime exfoliant and moisturizer

from Bellevue, WA

Comments about SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0:

SkinCeuticals Retinol treatments are lovely products. They're super-hydrating so it's all you need to use at night - no need for another night cream or serum. Does what it purports to do, so use it sparingly. This is a great line and this particular product's a real winner.

Love it!

from Brighton, MA

Comments about SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0:

I love this stuff.  It makes my skin smooth and radient!! I don't know so much about it reducing fine lines, I don't have too many of those yet, but I am hoping what they say about retinol is true, and that it keeps my skin looking young.  This stuff will really dry out your skin, so you have to start slow, and I would recommend starting with the Retinol .05 version to get your skin used to it.  After a while tho, you realy notice how even and smooth your skin looks.  Retinol makes you super sensitive to the sun, so I only use this product ever other night, and I make sure to wear sun screan during the day.  Whats the point of using this stuff if your going to ruin your skin the next morning by going outside with out protection.  This stuff, I believe has also contributed to my decrease in acne!  I would recommend this to any one concerened about acne, current wrinkles, future wrinkles and uneven skin tone.  I have read a lot of reviews on this product and others with retinol, and this by far seems to be the most liked, it is also one of the more affordable wrinkle products out there.