Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love the natural ingredients of Burt's Bees products.

I admit it - I'm basically a hippie at heart!  i love products that use natural as opposed to chemical ingredients.  I've been a big fan of the Burt's Bees products for many years, and was delighted when I saw their anti-aging cream on store shelves.  I'm 46 and a new grandma, and while I'm totally proud of my newborn grandson, I have no intention of looking like a typical grandmother, so I bought the cream and tried it out.

It was very thick and I was worried that it would leave my skin feeling greasy.  Initially it did feel that way, but my skin totally absorbed its hydrating ingredients within just a few minutes.  My skin was left feeling refreshed and firmed without ever feeling dried or tight.  I incorporated Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream into my evening beauty regime, and I am really pleased with the results.  I think the price is competitive with other anti-aging products also.

Burt's Bees Night Cream

When I see a product in a magazine with good reviews, I sometimes buy them and hope they give me the same results. I bought this night cream to see how it would work for me. I found that it had a nice consistency and barely any scent but I did not find it to be anything but a cream that I used at night after cleansing my face. It has a nice texture and absorbs quickly. I was wondering if it would seem any different since it claims it is 99 percent natural and paraben free. I can't say that I noticed any difference after a couple of weeks, but I continued to finish the jar of cream since I use a night cream every night. The one thing that bothers me about this product is the fact that it comes in a jar whereas I prefer a pump so that it is not exposed to air. I have not bought another jar since, but if the price was right I would probably consider using it in the future. I am a fan of Burt's Bees products and have tried others which I use often.

Great cream!

from TN

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

I like to use this Burts Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream along with the eye creme. I have no complaints about this night cream. It has worked really well for my skin. After continuous use of the cream, my face and neck have become a lot softer. The cream moisturizes really well. Along with the cream making my skin softer, it has also made fine lines and dark circles under my eyes disappear. I love it! It does cost a little more than some anti-aging creams, but it is so worth it. One container of this cream lasts for a good while, so you do not have to buy it too often. I would recommend this cream to others who want to protect their face from aging so quickly as it really has given my face a fresh glow.

Absorption
The absorption of this face cream is good. It is really easy to apply to your face and it rubs in fast. I love that it does not leave an oily feeling on your skin after you apply it like some creams do.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Very satisfied with this product!

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

I am 47 years old and have fine lines and wrinkles. I have tried many anti-aging night creams but have never felt any of them worked as well as they claimed. I bought Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream after reading the reviews on this website. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, as I have tried so many different night creams, but was very pleasantly surprised with this product. It went on my face and neck smoothly. The first few days I was not all that impressed. After only 5 days I started to feel it working! I noticed when I went to bed, it felt as if my skin was tightening. I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling refreshed and my complexion has improved too. This product is definitely worth giving it a try. I have not noticed a huge difference in my facial lines, but I do feel as if my face looks younger. I highly recommend this product to anyone fighting the signs of aging.

Burt's Bees Night Cream

from Long Island, NY

I LOVE this product!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream is the bee's knees! I absolutely love it! I received this product in a Burt's Bees gift basket from a friend. I am just starting to use anti-aging products and I honestly wish I had started using this product earlier. It really helps my dry skin and has already made the skin on my face and neck look younger and healthier. I put it on every night after following my facial cleaning routine. I think it makes the skin on my face and neck look radiant and fresh. The small wrinkles that have popped up around my mouth have already smoothed out a little. I am very happy about that. This product also makes my skin feel soft to the touch, which I really enjoy. This is one product that I would purchase, no matter how much it costs. I am so happy that I received it and I know I will continue to use it to fight wrinkles as I get older. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a quality night cream that really works!

Doesn't Clog Pores
This cream feels light on my skin and it does not feel as though my pores are being clogged at all.

Burt's Bees night cream is definitely effective! I could tell a difference in the quality of the skin on my face and neck less than a week after I started using it.

Burt's Bees night cream

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products. Their chap stick is heavenly and they just keep coming out with more and more amazing products for my face, this one meets up to high standards by far. It has royal jelly and bee pollen in it which is unlike any other night cream I have ever used. It makes a huge difference. It is a little bit of a heavy cream but well worth it. I apply it generously at night after thoroughly washing my face and it works wonders. Make sure to apply it gently. As I said the cream is quite heavy and when I wake up I can usually feel a little bit of it still left on my face so I do a quick rinse and that does the trick, leaving my skin super soft to the touch and making me have that well rested look.

Absorption
It doesn't quite absorb all the way so I do end up washing the rest off in the mornings.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Even though it stays there all through the night it washes off easily and without clogging.

I like Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream makes my skin soft and smooth however I have not yet to see any improvement in my fine lines or wrinkles. I have only been using the product for a week so I will finish the product to see what I think then. After using the product for the past week I am pleased with how my face seems to be smoother with less fine lines and age spots.

Absorption
Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. It has a light fresh smell and leaves my skin soft and supple. It's not too thick and goes on smooth absorbing into my skin immediately.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never had an issue with the product clogging my pores. It's not heavy or greasy and goes on light and smooth.

Overall, Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream keeps my skin hydrated and soft however I don't think it's a miracle product concerning wrinkles or fine lines. I will continue to use the product though since it's almost all natural and makes me feel good about putting it on my face. I like that the product is free from dyes, artificial colors and harmful additives.

Love it!

from Penrose, NC

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

I love Burt's Bees products. I really like how they are enviromentally concious and do not test on animals. I love that the products are all at least 97 percent natural (the ones I have used anyway). This is the best night creme I have tried so far. I love it. It has great ingredients and it smells really good. My skin is looking so much better!

Great Night Creme

from New York, NY

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

I have been using the Naturally Ageless Night Cream for a few months now and I have no complaints!! It keeps my skin soft and smooth like the higher priced, department store brands. In fact, I think my skin has actually IMPROVED since using it!! It smells great and it is very light weight. It's extremely reasonably priced. I am sometimes prone to breaking out, but this product did not affect my skin negatively at all.

This is just another wonderful Burt's Bees product!!!! I love the fact that the company is so environmentally responsible and does not use any animal by-products in their forumulas. And, of course, they do not engage in any type of animal testing. This night cream speaks for itself - you will not be disappointed!!

rich all natural night cream

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Cream:

although it was a bit more expensive than i was expensive, i decided to take a splurge and wanted to give it a try. i wanted to try because as i'm getting old, i noticed fine lines on my skin...i read that  pomegranate fights skin-damaging free radicals, and that white birch bark is used to restore firmness and para cress to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. thus, i gave it a try. i liked the shimmery pearlescent finish and it smelled...umm... interesting....i have no other words to describe it. at least it had a nice texture  than some other all natural products. and as my mom and her friends tell me, prevention is key in maintaining our youthful skin, and i could not agree more.

what i like about this product:

- antioxidant-rich pomegranate

-  Paraben-Free

- creamy

- absorbed fairly quickly into the skin and doesn't feel oily

-  A little goes a long way

not so crazy about -

- not sure if

- the scent

- price

I love the natural ingredients of Burt's Bees products.