Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Meaningful Beauty
Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid

Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid

the best product created in years

I have used this cream for almost a year.  The results are amazing!  I have had so many compliments on my skin, many people cannot believe I'm a grandmother.  Its the best compliment I've had in years.  The changes in the appearence of my skin is truly magical.  I have never had results from any other cream as I have from Meaningful Beauty.  I have recommended this product to my mom and other members of my family, they say it has taken ten years off my face!  The wrinkles and fine lines have deminished in such a short period of time, this product is truly the best cream created in years. Its not heavy or sticky, and its not oily. Love how easily it absorbs into the skin and you don't have to use that much either. Love the different products for your neck are as well as the am and om creams.  Using the products together give your skin a radiant glow as it repairs your skin.  The damage that cindy crawfords cream repairs is truly magical!

Night Fluid 2 by Cindy Crawford is a great anti aging cream!

I'm 57 years young and very skin conscious! i live in Florida and have to be so careful with my skin and to always use sunblock and moisturizer,  I have crows feet wrinkles on my forehead and the thing that bothers me the most are the wrinkles around my mouth.The sun damage is already done from my days in the sun when i was young!  I am into anti aging creams but not rich and very budget conscious.  I saw Cindy Crawford's  Meaningful Beauty advertised on TV about a month ago and was immediately interested.   The price was definetely right compared to all the others I have tried.  i ordered the complete program and I am using everything from the cleanser, daily moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream etc  but my favorite is the Night Fluid 2.  It is  creamy and smooth and pale yellow in color and  so light it is heavenly. I like that there is no fragrance or odor and it is absorbs or drys quickly on your face.  It's only been a month and I just received my second shipment and my face feels smoother which i like and of course I am using ALL the products.  I am excited to see what 3 months of using  this anti aging  cream will bring!

Actually helps keep me looking young.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

I saw all the infomercials on TV for meaningful beauty from Cindy Crawford and I decided that it looked like something that might be good for my skin. When I ordered it I got free gifts with it as well and part of that was the the maintenance night fluid. I love this night fluid. I have a lot of areas on my face from the sun that have become uneven and darker than other areas, along with a lot of fine lines and wrinkles that keep seeming to pop up as I get older, especially around my mouth and eyes. I put this on at night along with using the rest of the meaningful beauty system and I have noticed such a difference in the past few months. I will never go without these products and this line again. The spots on my face have all faded and become the same color as the rest of my skin, they are no longer dark and unattractive. All of the lines around my face have been filled in and even my smile lines that were very prominent have blended in and no longer stand out. This product makes my skin feel smooth and silky and it does not ever make me break out or have any skin irritation.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best investment ive ever made on my skin

from dayton, TX

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

I tried a few products on my skin over the years but this one is simply the best. Its affordable easy to use easy to look at the bottles and containers and is a brand im proud to have guest see in my bathroom.

After my son was born my skin went nasty and after only 3 weeks of using this product i saw a difference in my skin and with in 4 weeks people i knew where constantly complimenting my skin. I have only used the basic kit and not more then that and have achieved great results and will continue to use it from now on. the best feture is that if you dont use it for a few days unlike a lot of products your skin wont back track its not something you have to use or go back to looking icky. the results work and they stay and they just get better. Now i am 26 and have had one kid and my skin is combination so i cant sya its right for all ages or skin types but my mother in law is in her 40's and she loves it also. it has no effect on acne though its more for a youthful look.

Absorption
absorbs in a descent amout of time. but has nos cent wouldnt mind having a scent to it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
has yet to clog my pores

works great and i saw results after only 3 weeks.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

night creme

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

So believe me after hearing about this stuff I just thought it was another  celebrity product they indorse that isn't going to work and I didn't want to buy it but then my sister actually bought it and I tried it at her house and was very surpised that I loved it so much. I bought it the next week. Now the thing I dont like about it is it's pretty expensive to begin with and also they have so many different products for different things,its a little time consuming. On the other hand it makes your skin feel amazing. Seriously I love this night creme,it is really thick which isn't to bad since you should use a thicker one at night but it really makes your skin feel so great, it isn't greasy and in the morning your skin feels even better. I love it!! It doesn't have to much of a scent which I also like too. It hasn't made me break out at all which is a plus. I can't say I see much of a difference in my skin as far as I can see but I haven't used it all that long yet. We'll see...

Meaningful Beauty is the best !!!

from Merced, CA

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

i love it, it close the pores,u feel younger..no words for this product...all i could said is that is amazing!!yeah is expensive because the bottles are small...but forget that.. beauty is priceless...(.^_^.)

It really works

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

I am truly  fan of meaningful beauty supplies. I started uing the nighttime fluid about five months ago. I must say it does truly do what it is suppose to do. You put it on at night time and it feels so god on your face. It is such an intense moisturizer-that when you wake up in the morning it feels like you just put it on a few minutes ago. Since I started using the night time fluid my fine lines have began to disappear. I had lines around my mouth, around my eyes, and on my forehead. Grant it it probably does not work all by itself as well as it does with the other products I also use but it is one that I would not give up using. Feel that my money has been well spent. But I think that all the products compliment-each other. Overall I have been very satisfied with my use of meaningful beauty products and I must say that I will continue to use them in the future. My overall experience has been good.

This is good stuff!

from Republic, MO

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

I really like this night moisturizer!!!!  It is not too heavy and not too light.  Also, it is not watery or oily, so I don't have to worry about it drying out my skin (which some "moisturizers" are known to do because they are mostly water) or clogging up my pores with unnecessary oils.  It is just right!!  I put it on after cleaning my face with the really easy and quick "Cleanse" and just before going to bed.  When I wake up in the morning, it is like I have a new face.  Any slight blemishes that started to come up the day before seem to magically have been healed overnight while I slept!!  It feels like starting over with a brand new face and skin everyday.  I really like all of the products I have tried in the meaningful beauty line, but I always make sure to keep an extra night moisturizer on hand.  This system is really easy to use!!  The steps are minimal and very quick!! Great stuff!

I worked like it was suppose to.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

This all night moisturizer eally works all night . when you wake up the next morning you can still feel ith thick on your face. It definately locks in the moisture. I have noticed a difference in the amount of wrinkles decreasig after  using these products.

Night Fluid 2 by Cindy Crawford is a great anti aging cream!

from Davenport, FL

the best product created in years

from Pfafftown, NC

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

Meaningful beauty night fluid goes on smooth and non greasy.

from Creedmoor, NC

Comments about Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford Maintenance 2 Night Fluid:

I have been using meaningful beauty by Cindy Crawford for 3 months now and I love it.  The night fluid goes on smoothly and is not greasy or heavy as with other night creams.  It has dramatically improved my skins appearance.  My discolorations have lightened a great deal and my pore size has gotten smaller.  I wake up with very soft skin where before it used to flake off in the morning.  The cleanser, toner and day cream are also great.  She also has an eye cream that I love to use and a facial mask to use once a week.  I have very dry skin and I am 52 years old, so since I have been using this product my skin has changed in texture and appearance to what it looked like when I was in my 30's.  The price for her products is the better than others that I have tried. She has a money back guarantee for all her products and you can taylor your order just for your needs.  Their customer service is very helpful and even give you tips on how to get the best use out of the products.  I would highly recommend this to anyone.