Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream

Pros

Cons

Oil of Olay Passes Test Of Time! Why? It Works & Its Affordable

** The Olay product line****Anti-wrinkle cream ... does anything really work?** In your opinion what over the counter product is best for treatment of wrinkles, particularly the ones around your eyes, around your lip or plain and simple all over the face? Wow! That's such a good question!

There are way too many high cost products out there today with that same promise...the magical fountain of youth or some other closely related out blandish promise. The facts are just this...we are all getting older and other than getting some type of expensive facial plastic surgery, we have countless skin care product to hopefully depend upon. Many that are so expensive that sooner or later we just STOP using them due to their high cost. I have tried many of these cosmetic items myself and can tell you many are no better than some that are bought at your local drug stores. I have tried countless high priced products only to discover they were no better or in some cases not as good as the **Oil of Olay** product line.

**Oil of Olay **is a well known brand name that has a wonderful reputation as a dependable and most effective skin care line. I personally have tried and discovered that the **Anti Wrinkle Night Cream** for your face and neck delivers what it promises. For those of you that have not tried this night cream, you have a great experience ahead. With regular use you will definitely see and feel a difference within weeks. It's not at all heavy or greasy, you will welcome and enjoy the light feel it delivers to your skin. Best of all it does improve the tone and texture of your skin. Tiny wrinkles will fade and larger wrinkles will appear less noticeable with regular nightly use. Like I mentioned I have used other costly products, experimenting like many of us ladies do. I have always returned every time to the same product line **Oil of Olay**. Why? It's simple, it works and it happens to be a lot less in price.

Look for the special **Oil of Olay **eye serums and creams for use each night and every day for around your delicate eyes. These eye products are wonderful. This is a very good skin care product line and when these products are tried, used according to directions and if you stick with it...you will discover good positive and definite results.

This is the number one skin treatment line that has proven itself throughout the years to be both effective and dependable to its millions of faithful customers. For an over the counter product this brand name has shown the world it can stand strong with the test of time. The labs at **Oil of Olay** have kept their promises to us all by keeping up with modern day discoveries and improving every product in its line with the latest and newest discoveries in skin care.

I think this product line is not only as good, but in some cases even better than many other high priced skin care items found at exclusive department stores. It's sensibly priced, easily found and it really works, so why not buy something that is this wonderful? **Oil of Olay** has many fabulous products for both your face and body. It's one line I have personally used and tested. I can confirm** Anti Wrinkle Night Cream** is a really great product that you will learn you can depend on. Try it for sure! But be certain to check out the many other skin care products also listed under that famous reliable name **Oil of Olay.** Save cash and enjoy dependable fabulous products!

Not an anti-wrinkle, it's just a greasy mess.

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream is nothing more than an overpriced moisturizer. It doesn't even do a good job of that either. I made my face feel greasy and after about a month, I quit using this because it didn't work and made me break out with acne.

Absorption
First, this isn't very absorbent. Next, it goes on greasy and leaves your skin feeling nasty. The only good thing this product has is the fragrance, that's it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I already have oily skin. Well, it's really combination skin as my T-zone is greasy while as the rest of my face like the nose and cheeks get dry very easily. So this product just adds oil to my already oily skin, which ends up clogging pores, causing acne.

It never seemed to help my skin. It was so greasy that it clogged my pores leaving me with acne, but didn't do anything to my skin. I guess the company thinks moisturizing cream is an anti-wrinkle cream. If that's so, all moisturizers should be called anti-wrinkle creams, but that doesn't make a cream healthy and an anti-wrinkle product. An anti-wrinkle cream helps wrinkles, and just because it's greasy doesn't mean it will prevent or help wrinkles. Especially if it's damaging your skin in the process like this did mine. I wouldn't recommend it for acne prone skin, sensitive skin, or oily skin. That means two-thirds of people shouldn't even use it!

A really nice night cream, but I did not like the scent.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

I stopped using this cream mainly because I did not like the scent. It was too strong and flowery for my taste. Other than that, Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream worked well enough. It absorbed fairly quickly and did not clog my pores. There was a little bit of residue left over, but it was easy to wash off the next morning. I noticed that my skin felt softer and looked younger after using this product. I felt that the cost for it was affordable and I would have been willing to pay it again, however, I just could not get over how it smelled. I started using anti-aging night cream because of the tiny wrinkles around my mouth and this cream did help with those a little bit. They were less visible after using this product for about two weeks. I would recommend using it if you can stand the scent, otherwise, there are other products on the market that work just as well.

Heavy cream on my face

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

I love most Olay products but was disappointed after using Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream because of how heavy it was on my face. A quality night cream is an essential part of my daily beauty routine. This product was on sale at my local drugstore and I thought I would try it because of how much I liked the other Olay products I had tried. I was disappointed in this night cream. The cream is very thick. I thought it might feel lighter on my face than it did when I put it on my fingers but it felt very heavy on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this night cream did not suit my skin type well at all. I found that my acne increased after using this night cream and it clogged my pores. I discontinued use after one week and have not tried this night cream again. Overall, I was not impressed with the results and do not recommend this night cream if you have sensitive, acne-prone skin.

my "go-to" night-time moisturizer year-round

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

This is a fabulous night time moisturizer. It's very easy to control how much I use. It isn't greasy, doesn't feel heavy, and for some reason seems to work well for me both during the summer and the winter, unlike my cleansers and daytime moisturizers. I'm not sure why that is, but it's nice to be able to stick to the same product year-round. They recently changed the formulation somewhat, and although I have no complaints about this updated version, I do miss the light scent that the older lightly lavender-colored cream had. This scent is slightly different, and the cream is now white. I've used it for a few years now and will continue to do so. It's rare for me to find a skin-care product that I like, works well for me, and doesn't then become discontinued immediately, so I'm very happy! It's also easy to put a small amount into a travel container for use when I travel and it doesn't seem to change consistency when I do that.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not an anti-wrinkle, it's just a greasy mess.

from Blackwell, OK

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

The best night cream I have ever used!

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

This product really works and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. i am beginning to have trouble with wrinkles and I started using this product. Right away I noticed a difference in my skin. It looked younger, healthier and the wrinkles are slowly disappearing and becoming less noticeable.

Absorption
I have challenging dry skin so I did not expect this product to absorb into my skin as well as it did. I was surprised when I put it on at bedtime by how well it absorbed into my skin and I was surprised again in the morning by how soft and moisturized my skin looked and felt.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not had any problems with clogged pores from this product. I have tried other night creams before and had problems with clogged pored and getting pimples and such but have had no issues with this Oil of Olay product.

This product is very effective for someone with dry skin as well as for someone trying to overcome the challenge of fine lines and wrinkles. I will definitely continue to use this product.

Nighttime Cream

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

For being a pretty cheap night cream I was pleasantly surprised by it. Now of course if you're expecting some type of miracle cream then you probably will think it doesn't work all that well. I really enjoy things that work while I'm sleeping, so I have looked into several night creams as of yet. This one is pretty nice, it is a lightweight moisture cream and soaks in pretty averagely. The smell is slightly old lady like but nothing that is overwhelming. I can't say that it does wonders for wrinkles but it does keep your face soft and maybe slightly more firm by the next day which isn't all bad.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Being a night cream, it really is important to have a night time moisturizer that won't get your pores all junked up. This one does well, being that it is so light. No greasy residue either so it doesn't get your pillow all disgusting and you don't have to worry about covering it or anything like that.

pore clogging

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

I would love to report more positive things about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night cream, but it just didn't do that great of a job. I am 34 years old but have five kids. So I definitely have fine lines in several places on my face. I don't like to use moisturizer very often during the day because everything I've tried doesn't absorb very well in to my skin and that's a problem when I put my makeup on daily. I chose the night cream hoping for a miracle in a jar, but got a bunch of pimples instead. I tried to look past the breakouts and tell myself they would eventually go away once my skin adjusted to this cream, but after four weeks I couldn't take it any more. I felt like a teenager all over again, with pimples all over my face. I will say that my skin in other areas felt smoother and softer after using it for about four weeks, but the benefits weren't worth the acne.

Absorption
It's thick and it took several minutes to absorb in to my skin.

Not Worth It

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

One of the thing I hate about this product is the long lingering smell that gives me a headache. So for those of us who are sensitive to scents this is not for you. I have used this product for about two month tolerating the smell and I don't see any difference at all. I don't have a lot of wrinkles just some that are from smiling so I was hoping this would work well but no. My mother has used this cream as well and she doesn't have a problem with the scent she's used it around the same length of time as me and I do notice how it has left her skin a bit softer but more sensitive to the sun than before and nothing else. She had to stop using it because the sun was burning my mother face more easier and leaving spots. I've heard of people were it has worked for them so I think that while it may not have worked for me or even my mother it can work for someone else very well but people with sensitive skin be careful.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Can't defy age but excellent night cream for skin.

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

Olay has some of the best skin care products available. And this replenishing night cream is no different. It can't prevent or miraculously make your wrinkles disappear but it sure does replenish your skin and renders a fresh glow and look to it and really delay the ageing process. It gets absorbed completely in your skin and revitalizes it.

I love this nightcream!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream:

The feeling of this on the skin is very soothing it is almost like you can feel it working soon after applying! It has become a part of my nightly routine after brushing my teeth for bed. I love the fact I can go to sleep after wearing this and by doing nothing else other then applying it and sleeping, I am still battling the wear and tear time and age does to the skin! It isn't greasy like I thought an overnight cream would be, its refreshing and light. I have sensitive skin and was worried I might break out from this product, but I have not had a single issue! So if you have sensitive skin and do not want the signs of aging I would recommend this product! Truly another great product from Olay!

Absorption
It absorbs well through the night in the morning there is no residue on my pillow like some of the cheaper versions have caused me in the past.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have not had a single issue with pimples or other signs of clogged pores while using this product.

I have not gotten any wrinkles since using this product and in fact my skin seems to have a healthy glow that was not there before using this product.