Other Baby Formulas:
Similac
Similac Sensitive For Spit-Up Ready to Feed Infant Formula

Similac Sensitive For Spit-Up Ready to Feed Infant Formula

The only formula my kids could tolerate!

from hot springs, ar

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • No Constipation

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn
    • Preemies
    • Toddlers

Comments about Similac Sensitive For Spit-Up Ready to Feed Infant Formula:

So far all of my childeren were born premature with reflux issues. Pregnant with baby 4 and im expecting another refluxing baby. This was the only formula my kids could keep down not even prescribed formulas helped at all. Highly recommend

Quality Product

from Utah

Comments about Similac Sensitive For Spit-Up Ready to Feed Infant Formula:

We have been impressed with the quality of this product when we have used it. Our children have gone through phases where they spit-up a lot, and we looked for something that would be more gentle on their stomachs. We have not been disappointed since we found this product. It has always worked well for our children whenever we have tried it. I also appreciate the added iron, as this is an essential mineral for the growth and development of the child. We have been very pleased with the results that we have seen from the use of this product.

Easily Digested
    Our children have never had a problem digesting this product, and they seem to sleep quite well while using it.

Ease of Preparation
    We have been extremely satisfied with how easy this product is to use. Since it is in liquid form already, it simply needs to be poured into a bottle and warmed (which we usually do in a container of hot water instead of the microwave).

• Easily Digested: