Other Shampoos:

Silkience Moisturizing Shampoo

Good value

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Silkience Moisturizing Shampoo:

I tried Silkience shampoo for the first time last year. I was looking for a new item and found this on sale. The shampoo comes in several different types and fragrances. There are also different types of cleansing options to choose from.

The name Silkience had caught my eye. Well, I used it on my hair and found the results amazing. It was inexpensive and I even got 2 botles for the price of one

My hair is colored and I began to switch from a normal hair type shampoo to a dry hair shanpoo.

The ides worked and I have used it ever since. I like the idea of Silkience shampoo instead of another cheap brand or a off brand. I would recommend buying this type of shampoo if you have dry hair or colortreated hair. It really does what it says. It leaves your hair smooth with no fly aways. It also moisturizes and doesn't leave a grimy build up or residue. The scent is also nice and clean. And-the lather is nice and luxurious in the shower. It rinses easily and leaves hair feeling clean, shiny, and manageable.